Jump to content

Gamepass getting GTA San Andreas remastered


Recommended Posts

  • Vini changed the title to Gamepass getting GTA San Andreas remastered
1 hour ago, TLHBO said:

Lemmings running back to 2005 games because they have nothing else lol

 

and then they bitch about cows playing a demons souls remake :lul:

This month alone it has this, it takes two, forza Horza, and 10 hrs of bf2042. Which is all you’ll need to realize not to buy it

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ghostz said:

This month alone it has this, it takes two, forza Horza, and 10 hrs of bf2042. Which is all you’ll need to realize not to buy it

- 17 year old PS2 game everyone already owns on PC, but with a hideous graphics update

- It takes two, safe to say anyone that cared about this game already has it

- Fagza horizon, a tired dead franchise that has been rehashed into the ground so hard that this year the selling point is pushing degeneracy and perversion. They sell this filth to kids too, the developers should be hung.

- 10 hours of battlefield….LMFAO! I’ve never heard of a service where you get a time limited demo :D such value :D  cheap bastards.

 

Kill yourself, fake ass sheep

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Im no business expert but I really just don't see how this is possibly going to be sustainable long term for MS.

It isn't at this current userbase. They need the subscription rate to grow y-o-y and right now it seems to have stagnated. 

 

Good thing that many people on PC still prefer to buy MS games full price, pretty sure it offsets the loss in revenue quite a bit.

 

FH5 is normally a multi million seller affair at full price or close. That game alone is worth the entire revenue of a few months of what Gamepass generates. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Ramza said:

It isn't at this current userbase. They need the subscription rate to grow y-o-y and right now it seems to have stagnated. 

 

Good thing that many people on PC still prefer to buy MS games full price, pretty sure it offsets the loss in revenue quite a bit.

 

FH5 is normally a multi million seller affair at full price or close. That game alone is worth the entire revenue of a few months of what Gamepass generates. 

 

Not just Forza but Halo Infinite as well. Halo 5 apparently made $400 million just in its first week, how can they possibly come close to making that much on Infinite if most people will play it through Gamepass?

 

I think this quarter will make or break Gamepass and have a major effect on its future.

Link to post
Share on other sites

jesus christ they're playing games with PS2 polygonal characters with modern lighting effects added to them.

 

to be fair.........lemmings were already used to that after just finishing playing Psychonauts 2.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, TLHBO said:

Lemmings running back to 2005 games because they have nothing else lol

 

and then they bitch about cows playing a demons souls remake :lul:

You say this on the eve of what will undoubtedly be the highest scoring game of the generation. You have no situational awareness.

Link to post
Share on other sites

These guys have been paying $10-15 a month

 

For January

February

March

April

May

June

July

August

September

October

 

so that they can finally start bragging that they're going to get a racing game that's probably re-using 80% of the car models from the previous game.

 

actually to be fair, they've been paying $10-15 a month throughout 2020 and even 2019, as Microsoft provided them with neither of the two racing franchises.

 

so they've actually been paying money for much longer.

Edited by jehurey
Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

 

What's funny shit for brains?

 

Forza will be the best scoring game of a gen that still has 5 years left is as likey as Switch falling off the cliff by 2018 :drake:

Edited by Goukosan
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Twinblade said:

 

Not just Forza but Halo Infinite as well. Halo 5 apparently made $400 million just in its first week, how can they possibly come close to making that much on Infinite if most people will play it through Gamepass?

 

I think this quarter will make or break Gamepass and have a major effect on its future.

Well I assume because Halo Infinite was announced with a generation long support promise by MS that the thought is going for GAAS models as much as possible. A person can buy a 1 month pass or free trial and beat almost any game in that time period. If you're getting games doled over time, lets say Halo with no online coop for example. You can drip feed content and people will keep those subs running rather then quitting and coming back later for a big DLC or something. 

 

Since no lemming on this site is trustworthy or intelligent I looked a little into GP and according to Spencer GP is already profitable, including having to pay publishers for games. I'm not sure how much because that could be spin. The revenue numbers seem high as I assume at least half of all GP users buy a 1 year bundle and a good number are probably playing a free trial. Maybe they just aggregate just money taken in for the month. It's definitely a different model than console makers making money off of the royalties of games sold by publishers to them actually paying publishers directly for content to be played by gamers. 

 

I really wonder how much publishers make off of this. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

God you guys are morons...

 

:mj:

 

Xbox's highest scoring game for the rest of the gen is releasing this month according to you.  Which means you don't have much faith in the next 5 years of Xbox games :drake:

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

 

Xbox's highest scoring game for the rest of the gen is releasing this month according to you.  Which means you don't have much faith in the next 5 years of Xbox games :drake:

You have such intense levels of autism. The statement didn't need to be prefaced by "thus far" as that's clearly evident, but your dumb sheep brain just can't comprehend even the simplest of things.

 

Holy hell...

 

:bickle:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...