Plagueface wrong as usual: First lawsuit filed against Alec Baldwin

7 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

That's not how it works bud, you made the claim first.  The burden of proof is on you to prove your claim, which you haven't done as yet. 

And what claims have I made? I've simply asked you to provide proof to your claims by challenging your empty taking points. 

Systemic racism genius.  If systemic racism exists then equal rights you claim is just paper thin. 

"allegedly I'm the least of killers out there, that means I'm not a killer right?".. Lol

It's simple, there are no laws in the US that discriminate based on race.

It's not very complicated. Systematic racism is a lie. Well, except if you live in China or some other shit hole country.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You made no qualifications. You said he didn't need a defense. Period.   You only tried to add qualifications in once you realized how stupid your claim was.    Why do you suck so

Why are you bringing politics into this? You are deliberately trying to get this thread locked to save your own skin. You were wrong not once, but twice. Just own up to it and stop being a little bitc

Jederpey, always wrong never strong   Always wrong   Always -----> -> Wrong       HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *whispers softly* not  guilty

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Ramza said:

The BLM movement has been fueled by idiocy, lies and ignorance. Critical race theory woke people has caused more damage and made the US regress even further, there's more racial tension and hatred now than there was in the past 40 years. They've been taught to hate their white ''oppressors'', which is an absolute joke in a country where any race can reach the highest office.

And yeah, Kyle killed two people in self defense and was acquitted in court, that doesn't excuse the violence, looting and burning of private properties from people who had nothing to do with it in the first place. In fact they're hurting the black and hispanic communities more than anything in their revolt against racism. It's an absolute joke.

Just because a large mob is forming around an ideal, that doesn't make them right. Especially not with the kind of behaviors they displayed for all to see.

It's quite obvious what you've been watching..... Jeezus :drake:

Just now, Goukosan said:

It's quite obvious what you've been watching..... Jeezus :drake:

How exactly am I wrong in this statement? Can't you see there's more racial tension than there ever was since the civil rights movement of the 1960s? It's funny how it blew up exactly during the same decade that most school institutions has been polluted by extreme left propaganda.

Very mature and well thought out response as usual, champ. If I didn't know better I'd think I was talking to a teenager. 

Just now, Ramza said:

It's simple, there are no laws in the US that discriminate based on race.

It's not very complicated. Systematic racism is a lie. Well, except if you live in China or some other shit hole country.

Simply saying it's a lie isn't proof clown ass :dc:

3 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Simply saying it's a lie isn't proof clown ass :dc:

Another amazing response.

My argument is that the laws in the US doesn't discriminate based on race. This is the third time I repeat myself. Do I have to post the entire laws system of the US or something before it register in your low IQ brain?

8 minutes ago, Ramza said:

How exactly am I wrong in this statement? Can't you see there's more racial tension than there ever was since the civil rights movement of the 1960s? It's funny how it blew up exactly during the same decade that most school institutions has been polluted by extreme left propaganda.

Very mature and well thought out response as usual, champ. If I didn't know better I'd think I was talking to a teenager. 

Critical race theory isn't taught schools across America, stop watching propaganda programs that are disguised as real news. 

You just tried to dismiss vigilantly killings because it's not as widespread as mass killings but you want to pretend that critical race theory is part of the core of the education thought to kids across America? 

Teaching critical race theory isn't happening in classrooms, teachers say

“We don’t get it. This objection is being pushed upon us, and it’s not even happening in our classes,” 

Teachers nationwide said K-12 schools are not requiring or pushing them to teach critical race theory

Lmfao at Ramza being brainwashed by low IQ propaganda :drake:

Edited by Goukosan
1 minute ago, Ramza said:

Another amazing response.

My argument is that the laws in the US doesn't discriminate based on race. This is the third time I repeat myself. Do I have to post the entire laws system of the US or something before it register in your low IQ brain?

Don't backtrack now z you're also claiming that systemic racism doesn't exist... Did you forget?  Or have you realized that systemic racism shuts down your entire claim of equal treatment to everyone:umad:

38 minutes ago, Ramza said:

It is an issue if that's actually the case. I just don't think it's that widespread. Most guns violence are from criminal killing other criminals, gangs warfare. That and mass shooting from psychotic murderers. 

Wannabe vigilantes are most likely at the bottom of crimes statistics. I'd have to see some statistics to change my mind, this is not something I hear about all that often. 

Look at how much media coverage Rittenhouse's case got, I don't see cases like that everyday. 

Your world view being shaped by what you see in the news is your first problem then. 

Just now, Goukosan said:

Critical race theory isn't taught schools across America, stop watching propaganda programs that are disguised as real news. 

You just tried to dismiss vigilantly killings because it's not as widespread as mass killings but you want to pretend that critical race theory is part of the core of the education thought to kids across America? 

Teaching critical race theory isn't happening in classrooms, teachers say

“We don’t get it. This objection is being pushed upon us, and it’s not even happening in our classes,” 

Teachers nationwide said K-12 schools are not requiring or pushing them to teach critical race theory

It isn't directly brought up as in the sense that they are reading the book in class but it has polluted the mindset and pedagogy of the teachers, which are primarily left winged in almost every academic institution in the country.

And then you get books like woke baby for toddlers to read. You think the outrage from parents are imaginary, that they all bought up the right winged propaganda. lmao

I love this trend among leftists, the issues doesn't exists, antifa/blm riots are not real, they were sparked by right wing extremists, woke leftist doesn't teach kids to judge everything through a racial lenses, it's right wing propaganda.

But you all so easily adhere to the idea that your country is systematically racist.

Just now, Mr. Impossible said:

Your world view being shaped by what you see in the news is your first problem then. 

I don't live in the US, pal. Anyway, anecdotal evidence is not preferred over statistics.

How else are you supposed to learn about what's going on in the world, travelling everywhere like I was a reporter or something? lmao

I'll take my news over your life existence and personnel opinions to be honest.

1 minute ago, Ramza said:

It isn't directly brought up as in the sense that they are reading the book in class but it has polluted the mindset and pedagogy of the teachers, which are primarily left winged in almost every academic institution in the country.

And then you get books like woke baby for toddlers to read. You think the outrage from parents are imaginary, that they all bought up the right winged propaganda. lmao

I love this trend among leftists, the issues doesn't exists, antifa/blm riots are not real, they were sparked by right wing extremists, woke leftist doesn't teach kids to judge everything through a racial lenses, it's right wing propaganda.

But you all so easily adhere to the idea that your country is systematically racist.

Again more deflections with other topics.. And still noactual proof that critical race theory is being taught in schools across America... You're on a low IQ roll Ramza :drake:

"Gov. Doug Burgum signed the measure banning the teaching of critical race theory after the Senate gave its approval Friday. Though there is no evidence that the idea is being taught in North Dakota

Lmfao.  Let's ban big foot next.. Lmfao. 

9 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Don't backtrack now z you're also claiming that systemic racism doesn't exist... Did you forget?  Or have you realized that systemic racism shuts down your entire claim of equal treatment to everyone:umad:

What? If a country doesn't have discriminations against races in it's laws or constitution then it cannot be systematically racist in the first place. It's the very definition of systematic racism.

4 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I don't live in the US, pal. Anyway, anecdotal evidence is not preferred over statistics.

How else are you supposed to learn about what's going on in the world, travelling everywhere like I was a reporter or something? lmao

Which circles back to my orginal point... Your news sources... Its pretty obvious what your sources are because of the mindless shit you're spewing about critical race theory being taught across America. 

Edited by Goukosan
3 minutes ago, Ramza said:

What? If a country doesn't have discriminations against races in it's laws or constitution then it cannot be systematically racist in the first place. It's the very definition of systematic racism.

You might want to read up on that. 

"It manifests as discrimination in areas such as criminal justice, employment, housing, health care, education, and political representation."  :umad:

Edited by Goukosan
1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

Again more deflections with other topics.. And still noactual proof that critical race theory is being taught in schools across America... You're on a low IQ roll Ramza :drake:

"Gov. Doug Burgum signed the measure banning the teaching of critical race theory after the Senate gave its approval Friday. Though there is no evidence that the idea is being taught in North Dakota

Lmfao.  Let's ban big foot next.. Lmfao. 

I already said it isn't directly taught in school and that's true, that doesn't stop the idea from influencing teaching done in school with constant racial talk. Same with

It's been taught in the US army academy at least.

Let's just ignore the fact that leftists see everything through a gender, race and sexual orientation lenses nowadays. I must be mislead by the right wing propaganda again, even though we can all see it in every major institution in the west, that it has become the main topic everywhere.

13 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Last I checked, the internet still exists. If you don't want to take my word for it, you're welcome to actually find a source you find more reliable. You can't have it both ways by acting like what I'm saying isn't true or reliable while you openly admit to not knowing about it yourself. 

What's the term for prejudging something again? 

5 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

You might want to read up on that. 

"It manifests as discrimination in areas such as criminal justice, employment, housing, health care, education, and political representation."  :umad:

Is it the law itself that is racist or some individuals being racists? It's a whole different thing.

It's bullshit, an employer cannot say he wouldn't hire you because your black, that's actually against the law. Same thing with selling you a house, health care or being judged in court.

I love how you just pulled quote from Wiki's definition, wow, good job kiddo, now you know what it means. It's exactly as I was saying, if the law does not discriminate based on race then it cannot be institutionally racist.

45 minutes ago, Ramza said:

The BLM movement has been fueled by idiocy, lies and ignorance. Critical race theory woke people

You literally proved that you don't have a fucking clue what you are talking about by the time you started typing your second sentence in that post.

You really do need to stop and shut the fuck up. You are just parroting right-wing racist talking points.

And I think you are aware that you are making right-wing racist talking points.

2 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I already said it isn't directly taught in school and that's true, that doesn't stop the idea from influencing teaching done in school with constant racial talk. Same with

It's been taught in the US army academy at least.

Let's just ignore the fact that leftists see everything through a gender, race and sexual orientation lenses nowadays. I must be mislead by the right wing propaganda again, even though we can all see it in every major institution in the west, that it has become the main topic everywhere.

Did you actual listen to what he said?  Take a listen you might learn something. 

"I've read Carl Marx, I've read Lennon.. That doesn't make me a communist"   "what is wrong with having a situational understanding of what caused Jan 6th"

1 minute ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Last I checked, the internet still exists. If you don't want to take my word for it, you're welcome to actually find a source you find more reliable. You can't have it both ways by acting like what I'm saying isn't true or reliable while you openly admit to not knowing about it yourself. 

What's the term for prejudging something again? 

Are you claiming the internet is more reliable than mainstream news? Well, you might be right, but I get my information both ways. I'm not sure what you're trying to say here, you were like ''don't let news shape your views'' and now you're telling me that the solution is the internet? How is it any different?

I'm not saying you're wrong in everything you've said, but don't tell me now to watch the news as if I should only listen to you instead.