Jump to content

Plagueface wrong as usual: First lawsuit filed against Alec Baldwin


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You made no qualifications. You said he didn't need a defense. Period.   You only tried to add qualifications in once you realized how stupid your claim was.    Why do you suck so

Why are you bringing politics into this? You are deliberately trying to get this thread locked to save your own skin. You were wrong not once, but twice. Just own up to it and stop being a little bitc

Jederpey, always wrong never strong   Always wrong   Always -----> -> Wrong       HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *whispers softly* not  guilty

Posted Images

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

this idiot overhere is trying to insinuate a liberal vs conservative cultural values thing in anything he says.

 

and its painfully obvious that he's only posting because he thinks the "libs" are owned by this. @-GD-X

 
Why are you bringing politics into this? You are deliberately trying to get this thread locked to save your own skin. You were wrong not once, but twice. Just own up to it and stop being a little bitch.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jehurey said:

yes I can.

 

and yes I do.

 

He killed two people, in an incident he started.

 

He's a murderer.

Nope, nope, nope :juggle: Official verdict says not guilty of all counts of murder.

 

You’re factually wrong and are now doing your best dynamitecop impression by continuing to argue against truth, facts and reality.

 

Go to bed Jerry you might feel better in the morning.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

 
Why are you bringing politics into this?

Sorry, you're bullshit is clearly not working.

 

You clearly came in here to try and gloat this as a victory against "da libs"

 

All of your remarks, regarding this and Alec Baldwin.

 

You're not fooling anybody, you are posting with politics in mind.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

 
Why are you bringing politics into this? You are deliberately trying to get this thread locked to save your own skin. You were wrong not once, but twice. Just own up to it and stop being a little bitch.

Go fuck yourself. Politics are brought in to this forum daily and you never say anything until it comes to a boil then you come in with your incel energy and lock it right after you you put your two cents in. Like a coward. 

 

"Burn in hell woketard goons"

 

I guess this wasn't political in nature? We get it, as your goofy ass is constantly whining about "wokeness" and part of the reason politics isn't allowed because of all the stupid shit you said that blew up in your face over the past 2 years. 

 

Give us a break already. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Yep.

 

he's a murderer. he killed two people in an incident that he started.

 

and that's not going to change.

Jerderpy: That’s murder

 

Jury: Not guilty on all counts of murder

 

Jerderpy: Yup, see I was right that’s murder

 

This is why everyone is laughing at you and why you’ll never set foot anywhere near a profession in the legal system :umad:

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

Jerderpy: That’s murder

 

yup, its murder.

 

I love how you're trying to crib other people's talking points because you don't know how to respond to me. LOL

Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Go fuck yourself. Politics are brought in to this forum daily and you never say anything until it comes to a boil then you come in with your incel energy and lock it right after you you put your two cents in. Like a coward. 

 

"Burn in hell woketard goons"

 

I guess this wasn't political in nature? We get it, as your goofy ass is constantly whining about "wokeness" and part of the reason politics isn't allowed because of all the stupid shit you said that blew up in your face over the past 2 years. 

 

Give us a break already. 

 

 

I admit I haven't bothered keeping up with whats being said in this thread. I just wanted to laugh at Jerry (in a non political way) about how wrong he was.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

 

I admit I haven't bothered keeping up with whats being said in this thread. I just wanted to laugh at Jerry (in a non political way) about how wrong he was.

except you clearly weren't.........at no point had you ever made any mention about my ability to judge legal situations.

 

you only did it because you thought this was a conservative culture-war victory for your side.

 

not only that, but I had already talked about this being a mistrial and had talked about the jurors talking about Rittenhouse like as if he's a friend of theirs, which already indicated that I wasn't expecting him to be declared guilty.

 

you were clearly posting because you had politics on your mind. this is a "culture-wars" event, and that is politics.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

 

I admit I haven't bothered keeping up with whats being said in this thread. I just wanted to laugh at Jerry (in a non political way) about how wrong he was.

Lol I have no doubt that you were super excited that Rittenhouse got off. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lol I have no doubt that you were super excited that Rittenhouse got off. 

And you cried that a 17 years old acting in self defense didn't get sentenced for life.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ramza said:

And you cried that a 17 years old acting in self defense didn't get sentenced for life.

I don't think he should have gotten life, nor do I believe that he's a cold blooded murderer. However, he's not innocent either and there are people dead who would be alive if he didn't choose to take a gun he wasn't supposed to have in his possession to a different town to pretend to be a cop. 

 

This mentality is rampant in the country and the legal system is too far behind in order to limit shit like this from happening. Regular people who are not law enforcement shouldn't be doing armed patrols of anything. 

 

People like this who want to fuck their guns and LARP call of duty usually want to kick things up a notch and find themselves in a situation where they can legally shoot someone and get away with it. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

I don't think he should have gotten life, nor do I believe that he's a cold blooded murderer. However, he's not innocent either and there are people dead who would be alive if he didn't choose to take a gun he wasn't supposed to have in his possession to a different town to pretend to be a cop. 

 

This mentality is rampant in the country and the legal system is too far behind in order to limit shit like this from happening. Regular people who are not law enforcement shouldn't be doing armed patrols of anything. 

 

People like this who want to fuck their guns and LARP call of duty usually want to kick things up a notch and find themselves in a situation where they can legally shoot someone and get away with it. 

You speak like it was a common occurrence when it simply isn't. The only common thing are violent antifa protests burning down neighborhoods and destroying small business owners properties while the police do nothing but watch.

 

I'm actually surprised a case like this didn't happen much sooner considering the American populace is supposed to be armed and experiences violent protests every week.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Ramza said:

You speak like it was a common occurrence when it simply isn't. The only common thing are violent antifa protests burning down neighborhoods and destroying small business owners properties while the police do nothing but watch.

 

I'm actually surprised a case like this didn't happen much sooner considering the American populace is supposed to be armed and experiences violent protests every week.

 

 

Motherfucker, there's another high profile case happening right now because some pos and his son decided to play hero and chase someone down with guns in their truck and per usual someone else is dead. As bad as things are with cops, at least they are trained and recognized as legal authorities. 

 

This is the same case with Trayvon Martin where someone who probably shouldn't even have a gun pretending to be an authority figure because he had a gun. We can't claim to be a world leader and have any idiot with a gun feeling it's their right to patrol and detain people simply because they are armed. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Jederpey, always wrong never strong :tom: 

Always wrong :tom: 

Always ----->

-> Wrong :tom: 

 

 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*whispers softly*

not 

guilty :smugd:

:rofls: :rofl:

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Cityboy.gif.0ac6f1565e2c533f33cafcb42b1b645b.gif

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Motherfucker, there's another high profile case happening right now because some pos and his son decided to play hero and chase someone down with guns in their truck and per usual someone else is dead. As bad as things are with cops, at least they are trained and recognized as legal authorities. 

 

This is the same case with Trayvon Martin where someone who probably shouldn't even have a gun pretending to be an authority figure because he had a gun. We can't claim to be a world leader and have any idiot with a gun feeling it's their right to patrol and detain people simply because they are armed. 

 

So you bring me a grand total of three cases in a country that has experienced violent protests for year and where you can legally own semi automatics? Wow, that's shockingly low. 

 

I guess it's okay if they don't have guns and instead have gatherings of angry mobs burning down businesses and neighborhoods because ''Trump'' and ''systematic racism''. 

 

Denounce antifa violent protests riots first and then we'll talk.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Ramza said:

So you bring me a grand total of three cases in a country that has experienced violent protests for year and where you can legally own semi automatics? Wow, that's shockingly low. 

 

I guess it's okay if they don't have guns and instead have gatherings of angry mobs burning down businesses and neighborhoods because ''Trump'' and ''systematic racism''. 

 

Denounce antifa violent protests riots first and then we'll talk.

except you have absolutely no evidence of "violent antifa protest"

 

so............you're bringing even less to the table, here.

 

you do understand that multiple right-wing people have been caught with inciting violence at those protests.

 

and the most blatant example of the "antifa violence" was that video of a guy dressed in black breaking the windows of a store...........you do know he got caught, and it was discovered he was with a right-wing group and was intentionally trying to sabotage that Black Lives Matter protest, right?

 

the most violence ever occurred at these recent protests thus far................has been created by Kyle Rittenhouse.


This isn't remotely up for dispute.

Edited by jehurey
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, jehurey said:

except you have absolutely no evidence of "violent antifa protest"

 

so............you're bringing even less to the table, here.

 

you do understand that multiple right-wing people have been caught with inciting violence at those protests.

 

and the most blatant example of the "antifa violence" was that video of a guy dressed in black breaking the windows of a store...........you do know he got caught, and it was discovered he was with a right-wing group and was intentionally trying to sabotage that Black Lives Matter protest, right?

 

the most violence ever occurred at these recent protests thus far................has been created by Kyle Rittenhouse.


This isn't remotely up for dispute.

Yeah because it really needs to proven that antifa/BLM protests are common occurrence and are generally violent. :D 

 

Must be a right wing conspiracy. Oh wait, it's actually the right winged extremists that sparked the violence now. 😮 

 

Leftist apologists. lmao

 

No violence here, seems like a very peaceful protest. Looting and burning down private properties is not violence.

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Yeah because it really needs to proven that antifa/BLM protests are common occurrence and are generally violent. :D 

 

Must be a right wing conspiracy. Oh wait, it's actually the right winged extremists that sparked the violence now. 😮 

 

Leftist apologists. lmao

 

No violence here, seems like a very peaceful protest. Looting and burning down private properties is not violence.

 

 

sweetie..........you can try and show me all the dumpster's on fire that you want.

 

I 'm pretty sure the jail sentence for setting property on fire is less...............than murder.

 

Correct?

 

Out of all of these BLM protests..............the death toll is 2.

 

From Kyle Rittenhouse.

Edited by jehurey
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...