Twelve Minutes releases on PS4, PS5 and Nintendo Switch December 7th

I didn't think it was possible to have somebody write a video game story worse than David Cage.

But this game accomplishes it.

To be fair, it makes the same exact narrative mistake that David Cage did in Heavy Rain. So, technically David Cage is still to blame.

56 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I didn't think it was possible to have somebody write a video game story worse than David Cage.

But this game accomplishes it.

To be fair, it makes the same exact narrative mistake that David Cage did in Heavy Rain. So, technically David Cage is still to blame.

Detroit had a pretty solid story, especially if you unlocked all of the arcs. This franchise could own if it makes a heavy rain to Detroit evolution. 

3 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Great concept that was poorly executed but hopefully it's an idea that becomes a cool inspiration for others. 

I think it was better executed than most peeps do. Some claim to have gotten stuck. I found it all to make sense. I think it’s because I was obsessed with point n click adventure games.  

1 minute ago, -GD-X said:

I think it was better executed than most peeps do. Some claim to have gotten stuck. I found it all to make sense. I think it’s because I was obsessed with point n click adventure games.  

My main issue was having to play through the same scenes over and over (hearing the same thing over and over) to get to the specific part you need to change or try something new. Thankfully it was short enough to not be too big of an issue. 

12 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

My main issue was having to play through the same scenes over and over (hearing the same thing over and over) to get to the specific part you need to change or try something new. Thankfully it was short enough to not be too big of an issue. 

I get that.