God of War PC Features trailer

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Oh , shit. he's getting pissed.:drake:

Why are you angry?............on Halo launch day?

Why should I be mad?

Xbox gets another exclusive.

Meanwhile, cows make threads about PS losing exclusives to PC and trying to downplay Xbox exclusives because of that too.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

lmao another cow exclusive you can play on a Microsoft operating system 

TCHBR! Superior version - easily 

The same retards who downplay Xbox games being on PC day one are the same tards that pretend "TCHBR!!!11 " by a 3 year old port of a PS game from a previous generation I'm not sure if they're actuall

Posted Images

1 minute ago, MalaXmaS said:

Why should I be mad?

Xbox gets another exclusive.

You literally contradict yourself in this thread about that.

And you appear to be getting mad when people point out that you  contradicted yourself doing that.

Sweetie................if you're trying to say that 4-5 year old Playstation 4 ports arriving on the PC is on the same level as Halo Infinite being Day One on PC.........you're basically saying that Halo Infinite is currently competing with last-gen PS4 games.

Think about that for a second.:drake:

• Haha 1
Just now, jehurey said:

You literally contradict yourself in this thread about that.

And you appear to be getting mad when people point out that you  contradicted yourself doing that.

Sweetie................if you're trying to say that 4-5 year old Playstation 4 ports arriving on the PC is on the same level as Halo Infinite being Day One on PC.........you're basically saying that Halo Infinite is currently competing with last-gen PS4 games.

Think about that for a second.:drake:

I am not saying it.

Cows are. 

5 hours ago, TLHBO said:

The same retards who downplay Xbox games being on PC day one are the same tards that pretend "TCHBR!!!11 :adhd:" by a 3 year old port of a PS game from a previous generation :tom: I'm not sure if they're actually this retarded or just trolling, its hard to tell with lemmings because their faction on average has been about 10 iq points behind any other

This is the post that started everything.

A cow.

And the children wonder why PC ends up with the most games over 80% last gen and likely this gen. Pretty much everyone wants to throw their games at it, even rivals who don't give each other games. There's no way a system with that kind of god-like benefit can lose a library count. The cherry on top is 99% of them being much better played on PC  all while having exclusive genres of it's own.

Edited by Substatic
6 minutes ago, Substatic said:

And the children wonder why PC ends up with the most games over 80% last gen and likely this gen. Pretty much everyone wants to throw their games at it, even rivals who don't give each other games. There's no way a system with that kind of god-like benefit can lose a library count. The cherry on top is 99% of them being much better played on PC  all while having exclusive genres of it's own.

LOL, your top FPS behind this was Far Cry 6, and it flopped

LOL boasting about 4 year old ports.

And he thought he wouldn't sound like a second-class citizen by saying that.

• NPC 1
3 hours ago, MalaXmaS said:

lmfao its people like you who were shitting on Xbox games being on PC that right now are crying instead.

TCHBFAR :kaz:

Nobody is crying retard.

You're here running victory laps acting like you just won the console war because PC gets a PS4 exclusive 3 years late when the PS4 is dead and Sony moved onto the PS5.

Meanwhile Xflop hasnt had an AAA exclusive in a fucking decade and you pretend its not a problem :hest: Xflop gamed best on pc day one.

Just seriously kill yourself :D corporate shill

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

LOL, your top FPS behind this was Far Cry 6, and it flopped

LOL boasting about 4 year old ports.

And he thought he wouldn't sound like a second-class citizen by saying that.

Nothing in my post was incorrect.  Refute the statements or don't post.

By the way,  Halo got a 9.0, Forza got a 9.0, and God of War is best on MS in January.  PC wins again! You gotta be some kinda crazy spinster to deny those impressive streak of huge wins.

Edited by Substatic
1 hour ago, Substatic said:

Nothing in my post was incorrect.  Refute the statements or don't post.

No, it was incorrect.

Your own recommendation for a highly anticipated FPS for PC was a flop, Far Cry 6.

Its so bad that you're here trying to celebrate Halo as a big vicoty.

I'm gonna keep on posting that you were hyping Far Cry 6 for your PC........................because you did.

• NPC 1
45 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, it was incorrect.

What in this post was incorrect,

3 hours ago, Substatic said:

Don't deflect. That's the post you quoted.  You have to show me what in this post is wrong.

Also, why are you swirving away from Halo's 9 and Forza's 9? Are you upset Halo got a 9? It seems you are. That alone seals the deal.

Edited by Substatic
2 minutes ago, Substatic said:

What in this post was incorrect,

Don't deflect. That's the post you quoted.  You have to show me what in this post is wrong.

Also, why are you swirving away from Halo's 9 and Forza's 9? Are you upset Halo got a 9? It seems you are. That alone seals the deal.

Sorry, my posts are quite to read, if you have trouble understanding what I originally typed, go and point it out.

We're not going to play your series of questions in which you pretend to play dumb.

That's not going to work.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Sorry, my posts are quite to read, 

Thise sentence doesn't make sense. But your reply didn't actually discuss my post.

This is the post you quoted,

3 hours ago, Substatic said:

Now tell me which sentence was wrong and tell me why said sentence was wrong.

P.S. Damn I'm loving Forza and Halo, both 9s! Soon the best version of God of War!

Edited by Substatic
Just now, Substatic said:

Thise sentence doesn't make sense. But your reply didn't actually discuss my post.

This is the post you quoted,

Now tell me which sentence was wrong and tell me why said sentence was wrong.

Nope, I made my post first, so everything I've typed is all in there.

So refer to my post.........not yours.

Thanks.

Just now, jehurey said:

Nope, I made my post first, so everything I've typed is all in there.

So refer to my post.........not yours.

Thanks.

I'm not sure if this is gas-lighting, or what the heck is going on in your brain right now......

But my post was first, and you quoted it and responded to it. But for some weird reason, you didn't actually respond to any of  the content of said post. Very weird stuff:

juehrryrape.png

Just now, Substatic said:

I'm not sure if this is gas-lighting, or what the heck is going on in your brain right now......

But my post was first, and you quoted it and responded to it. But for some weird reason, you didn't actually respond to any of  the content of said post. Very weird stuff:

juehrryrape.png

So you have no questions over my post.

Thanks.

Like I said, every thing you need an answer for is clearly in my post.

So no need for you to pretend to play stupid and initiate your series of questions......which is clearly just like a pathetic stall tactic.

Good to see that's been settled.