EGS holiday sales

i wait for kingdom come deliverance on steam. i have to admit i almost spent money on egs for the dlcs at one point but it was so easy to walk away with a clear conscious :tom: 

epic free game store :aitch: 

On 2021-12-17 at 4:24 PM, kaz said:

i wait for kingdom come deliverance on steam. i have to admit i almost spent money on egs for the dlcs at one point but it was so easy to walk away with a clear conscious :tom: 

epic free game store :aitch: 

I think I'm going to start a new game of Kingdom God Deliverance. :bow: 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Post it

i guess not.

Leaked-Epic-Games-List.jpg.webp

• December 16th – Shenmue III
  • December 17th – Justin Timberlake Rock Your Body add-on for FUSER <-------Wait a minute, did that actually happen?:kaz:
  • December 18th – Remnant: From the Ashes:
  • December 19th – The Vanishing of Ethan Carter
  • December 20th – Loop Hero
  • December 21st – Second Extinction 
  • December 22nd
  • December 23rd
  • December 24th
  • December 25th
  • December 26th
  • December 27th
  • December 28th
  • December 29th
  • December 30th

So far EGS is only handing out low value games. Most of those games can be found for $10 or less when they go on sale.

Still better than nothing but it's barely worth opening EGS for.

14 minutes ago, Ramza said:

So far EGS is only handing out low value games. Most of those games can be found for $10 or less when they go on sale.

Still better than nothing but it's barely worth opening EGS for.

Remnant of the Ashes is a $40 game, please tell me how getting it for free wasn't a good deal.

3 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Remnant of the Ashes is a $40 game, please tell me how getting it for free wasn't a good deal.

Lowest recorded price on steam is $16 and that's the highest value game so far.

Remnant: From the Ashes · AppID: 617290 · SteamDB

Sit your ass down.

29 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Lowest recorded price on steam is $16 and that's the highest value game so far.

Remnant: From the Ashes · AppID: 617290 · SteamDB

Sit your ass down.

Nobody cares about past sales, Its currently $40 on steam so thats what im going by :| Epic literally gave out a $40 game for free and somehow thats reason to complain.

• Confused 1
16 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Nobody cares about past sales, Its currently $40 on steam so thats what im going by :| Epic literally gave out a $40 game for free and somehow thats reason to complain.

Games like that gets on sale every few weeks. For someone who is losing his shit over Epic giving out $10 coupons, you sure aren't money smart when it comes to buying games. Anyone who'd buy this flop from 2019 today at $40 is retarded. 

I'm saying that Epic are giving out are low value games and I'm right. Best game so far is Loop Hero and it's literally a $10 game at full price and I already own it anyway.

Yay for more low value trash added to my EGS collection that I will never play.

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, Twinblade said:

It was free on EGS before, that's the reason I gave this garbage a try in the first place. Uninstalled a hour later.... $40 game lol as if that means something nowadays

7 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Vampyr is today's free game. I recommend checking it out, it has issues but I enjoyed its dark vibe and the interesting story and characters.

Nice, installed it and played the prologue. even tho i heard mixed opinions about it this is exactly my kind of game 

• Upvote 1
On 2021-12-21 at 1:34 AM, Ramza said:

Games like that gets on sale every few weeks. For someone who is losing his shit over Epic giving out $10 coupons, you sure aren't money smart when it comes to buying games. Anyone who'd buy this flop from 2019 today at $40 is retarded. 

I'm saying that Epic are giving out are low value games and I'm right. Best game so far is Loop Hero and it's literally a $10 game at full price and I already own it anyway.

Yay for more low value trash added to my EGS collection that I will never play.

It's amazing how many here will drop down and shill over a few shitty bargin bin games.

If epic and steam switched places you wouldn't be getting any of this.