Have you ever experienced rapport with a woman?

4 hours ago, TLHBO said:

I was walking through the local game store when I saw a pretty young lady, dressed in jeans, a red jacket and a t-shirt branded with the PlayStation logo. She was stood by herself looking bemused at the Xbox games on display.

Feeling like this was a good opening, I asked if she was looking for anything specific. She replied to me "I'm looking for an AAA exclusive released within the past 8 years".

I burst out into laughter, she burst out laughing too, we laughed Risitas style in the middle of the store obvlivious to all around us.

We had instant rapport after that :dreamy:

So basically, only in your fantasies. 

7 hours ago, TLHBO said:

I was walking through the local game store when I saw a pretty young lady, dressed in jeans, a red jacket and a t-shirt branded with the PlayStation logo. She was stood by herself looking bemused at the Xbox games on display.

Feeling like this was a good opening, I asked if she was looking for anything specific. She replied to me "I'm looking for an AAA exclusive released within the past 8 years".

I burst out into laughter, she burst out laughing too, we laughed Risitas style in the middle of the store obvlivious to all around us.

We had instant rapport after that :dreamy:

wtf :kaz: