Biden's Build Back Better bill, the pillar of his agenda is officially dead

What's sad is that this actually makes you happy.  It must feel good to be so blinded by your fragility that dozens of net positive legislation is dead. So you and your incel friends can own the libs. Like what does the "living a worse life to own the libs" trophy look like? I mean the child tax credits that helped many low income families...gone. LMFAO Take that Bill Mahr!  Expanded vision and dental coverage? LMFAO AOC gonna be ashamed at the next Met Gala. Meanwhile we increased the military budget yet again, even while disengaging from a war? Like how does it feel to be a fucking heartless, mindless ghoul? 

Edited by Mr. Impossible
7 hours ago, Twinblade said:

https://www.foxnews.com/media/liberal-media-manchin-build-back-better

Lmao :kaz: democrats just can't stop losing.

Didn't you make a similar thread about the infustructure bill... How did that turn out? Oh yea Biden got in done in 10 months and Trump couldn't even get the ball rolling in 48 months:umad:

Here's the similar thread you made... Let's see if this one backfires on you as well

Edited by Goukosan
  • 7 months later...
On 2021-12-19 at 4:15 PM, Twinblade said:

Aaaaand just like I said..... You celebrated too early just like the infustructure bill and that ended up passing. 

Now the revamped build back better bill just passed the Senate.  Twinblade stay losing :umad:

"The Senate on Sunday afternoon passed Democrats' $750 billion health care, tax and climate bill, in a significant victory for President Joe Biden and his party." 

The art of the deal, the master negotiator... thank you president Biden :salute:

On 2021-12-19 at 11:37 PM, Mr. Impossible said:

What's sad is that this actually makes you happy.  It must feel good to be so blinded by your fragility that dozens of net positive legislation is dead. So you and your incel friends can own the libs. Like what does the "living a worse life to own the libs" trophy look like? I mean the child tax credits that helped many low income families...gone. LMFAO Take that Bill Mahr!  Expanded vision and dental coverage? LMFAO AOC gonna be ashamed at the next Met Gala. Meanwhile we increased the military budget yet again, even while disengaging from a war? Like how does it feel to be a fucking heartless, mindless ghoul? 

So much this.  It's quite obvious that he cares more about the cult of Trump and trying to "own the libs" at his own expense than he cares about anything else. 

16 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Aaaaand just like I said..... You celebrated too early just like the infustructure bill and that ended up passing. 

Now the revamped build back better bill just passed the Senate.  Twinblade stay losing :umad:

"The Senate on Sunday afternoon passed Democrats' $750 billion health care, tax and climate bill, in a significant victory for President Joe Biden and his party." 

The art of the deal, the master negotiator... thank you president Biden :salute:

They had to cut down a $3.5 trillion bill to a meager $750 billion one. Please tell me how thats a victory for the democrats? You sure do like setting the bar low.

57 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

They had to cut down a $3.5 trillion bill to a meager $750 billion one. Please tell me how thats a victory for the democrats? You sure do like setting the bar low.

No doofus,  the negotiated, art of the deal bill was 2.2 trillion for multiple bills including infustructure. 

Infustructure was taken out and made into its own bill for 1.2 trillion. 

The remainder of build back better just passed for 750 billion. 

Add both and you get approximately 2 Trillion, which is in line with what Biden wanted. 

The master negotiator just got the pillar of his agenda passed in just 20 months of being president :umad:

12 hours ago, Substatic said:

Damn TB got fucked.

Nah. I didn't keep track of most of those costs, because they're forgettable just like Biden's current mental state.

Either way he's been able to do almost nothing after almost 2 years so its still a loss for the democrats.

• NPC 1
32 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Nah. I didn't keep track of most of those costs

What does that have to do with anything?

Or are you saying.............you didn't keep track of the Democrats actually passing portions of the BBB bill separately instead of together?

So..........your excuse is, your memory isn't too good.

As you proceed to try and bash Biden for ..............being like you?

And no, the Democrats have easily passed more bills in 2 years than the entirety of Trump's 4 years.

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

What does that have to do with anything?

Or are you saying.............you didn't keep track of the Democrats actually passing portions of the BBB bill separately instead of together?

So..........your excuse is, your memory isn't too good.

As you proceed to try and bash Biden for ..............being like you?

And no, the Democrats have easily passed more bills in 2 years than the entirety of Trump's 4 years.

Lol they didn't do nothing, but also I don't pay attention to what they do. Twincel is getting more retarded each day. He makes good points like he gets pussy,which is to say never. 

3 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Nah. I didn't keep track of most of those costs, because they're forgettable just like Biden's current mental state.

Either way he's been able to do almost nothing after almost 2 years so its still a loss for the democrats.

Ok, now you're just being retarded to be retarded. 

This thread was created because you were prematurely celebrating the bill failing. 

Now that it has PASSED your claiming he was able to do nothing? 

Lmfao. 

He passed infustructure - Trump couldn't. 

He got Mexico to pay for the wall - Trump couldn't. 

He passed his build back better bill - which includes improvements to health care - Trump couldn't. 

:umad:

Edited by Goukosan
2 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lol they didn't do nothing, but also I don't pay attention to what they do. Twincel is getting more retarded each day. He makes good points like he gets pussy,which is to say never. 

A common talking point with Facists is that the enemy is BOTH WEAK and STRONG, at the same time.

And the Fascist talks out of both sides of his mouth.

So according to Twinblade, Biden is weak, frail, can't remember anything, and he basically isn't really the president, he's just a shell.

And, at the same time, according to Twinblade, Biden is doing devastating things to this country at a rapid pace.

Remember, this is exactly what they were talking about regarding Hillary Clinton during 2016, especially during her fainting spell.

On 2022-08-08 at 3:45 PM, Twinblade said:

The chips bill just got passed. 

More Jobs to the tune of hundreds of thousands of new well paying jobs. 

More companies investing BILLIONS in America facilities. 

New Chip manufacturing plants,  taking America to chip maker super power status. 

Another legislative victory for Biden. :salute:

Edited by Goukosan

People have no idea had sorely needed that semiconductor subsidy bill is..........for America's future, and for their national security.

And let's be honest, the next thing to do is start smuggling out the brain power in Taiwan to bring them here to the states. Them and their families.

We did it with Germany's top scientists during World War 2.

We need to do it with the most important people who run TSMC. Bring them over here so that they can essentially replicate what they do over there, here.

Because China is going to attempt to send their troops for an invasion, soon. Its going to happen.

China is in worse condition that they are letting on.

On 2021-12-19 at 4:15 PM, Twinblade said:

Aaand the bill is signed into law :umad:

"President Joe Biden signed Democrats’ landmark climate change and health care bill into law on Tuesday, delivering what he has called the “final piece” of his domestic agenda." 

The build back better Trifecta is complete :salute:

Joe Biden and the Democrats can't stop winning :juggle:

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

Aaand the bill is signed into law :umad:

"President Joe Biden signed Democrats’ landmark climate change and health care bill into law on Tuesday, delivering what he has called the “final piece” of his domestic agenda." 

The build back better Trifecta is complete :salute:

Joe Biden and the Democrats can't stop winning :juggle:

I swear you make up like half of the quotes that I see in my notifications. Your infatuation with me is getting a bid odd:sass2:

1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

I swear you make up like half of the quotes that I see in my notifications. Your infatuation with me is getting a bid odd:sass2:

Was my post off topic? :wonder:

You made a thread saying the bill is dead.  The bill was just signed into law and my post was about just that... The bill passing. 

Not one word spoke about you. 

Not my fault you're forever wrong :umad:

15% minimum corporate tax rate

1% tax on stock buybacks, restoring some of the revenues lost from the 2017 giveaway.

Gives Medicare historic power to negotiate drug prices, a move fiercely opposed by big pharma, saving Americans money.

Provides money for IRS to go after very wealthy tax evaders, restoring hundreds of billions in lost revenues.

Oh by the way............get ready for Fox News to push a new lie.

You may have already seen some people on facebook try to make memes about this.

They're going to try and say that the bill gives money to the IRS to hire 800 employees to audit people.

And the right-wingers are going to clearly say that the IRS is going to go after normal middle-class people.

Which is a lie. Janet Yellen has already directed the IRS that these increased audits are not going to be for anybody making less than $400,000.

CNN)Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen on Wednesday directed the Internal Revenue Service not to use any of the new funding allocated in the Democrats' new health care and climate bill to increase the chances of Americans making less than $400,000 a year getting audited, according to a copy of the letter obtained exclusively by CNN.

The letter to IRS Commissioner Charles Rettig comes amid attacks from Republicans that the $80 billion the Inflation Reduction Act would give to the IRS over the next 10 years would result in more middle-class Americans and small businesses getting audited. The Biden administration has repeatedly said the IRS would focus on increased enforcement activity on high-wealth taxpayers and large corporations and not target households who earn less than $400,000 a year.

"Specifically, I direct that any additional resources—including any new personnel or auditors that are hired—shall not be used to increase the share of small business or households below the $400,000 threshold that are audited relative to historical levels," Yellen wrote in the letter to Rettig. "This means that, contrary to the misinformation from opponents of this legislation, small business or households earning $400,000 per year or less will not see an increase in the chances that they are audited."
Enforcement resources, Yellen said, will instead "focus on high-end noncompliance."

Fox news is trying to run daily articles of "normal people" who got hounded by the IRS, to try and say that the new bill is coming after the middle-class.

I'm calling it now, because I 100% guarantee at least two people on this forum who are going to try this.