Jump to content

Sony announces PlaystationVR2 at CES and a new Horizon VR game for it (4K HDR OLED Panels, Up to 120 Hz, Foveated rendering, haptic controllers)


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sony announces PlaystationVR2 along with a new Horizon VR game for it from Guerrilla Games.   https://blog.playstation.com/2022/01/04/playstation-vr2-and-playstation-vr2-sense-controller-the

that hand popping more veins than mine

PSVR2 will be godly  

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Nope, you're offline.

 

do you want me to show full proof that you're offline?:scsa:

If you want to get banned, go ahead. 
 

EyycFqd.jpg

 

Playing literally as I type this :smugcena:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ghostz said:

If you want to get banned, go ahead. 
 

EyycFqd.jpg

 

Playing literally as I type this :smugcena:

Nope, I'm not getting banned, because you just gave me permission.

 

Didn't you?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Nope, I'm not getting banned, because you just gave me permission.

 

Didn't you?

Nope, and GD said you’d get banned if you did it. :banderoos:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ghostz said:

Nope, and GD said you’d get banned if you did it. :banderoos:

Nope, you just gave me permission.

 

Right?

 

Or are you ASKING me to not post your shared Xbox profile, "andrew"?

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Nope, you just gave me permission.

 

Right?

 

Or are you ASKING me to not post your shared Xbox profile, "andrew"?

If you post it, you can expect to be banned. I didn’t give you permission, so you can make the decision yourself. :banderoos:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ghostz said:

If you post it, you can expect to be banned. I didn’t give you permission,

or so you are begging me to not post your  the shared profile?

 

Is that what I am reading?

 

"andrew"?

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

a0tboEc.png

 

:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

 

What's the matter, are the Rent-A-Center payments too much to where you have trouble with the $3/month fee?:hest:

I have 150gbs of photos and videos, I should probably delete some. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jehurey said:

or so you are begging me to not post your  the shared profile?

 

Is that what I am reading?

 

"andrew"?

@-GD-X I think you need to set this kid straight, again. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ghostz said:

I have 150gbs of photos and videos, I should probably delete some. 

No, you probably only have the basic 5GB.

 

Because if you were paying for iCloud...............it would be called iCloud+:mjgrin:

Link to post
Share on other sites


 

 

9 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, you probably only have the basic 5GB.

 

Because if you were paying for iCloud...............it would be called iCloud+:mjgrin:

YFrJQQ6.jpg

you lose at every post you make lmao 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, ghostz said:


 

 

YFrJQQ6.jpg

you lose at every post you make lmao 

No, Andrew.

 

You lose by working at a cubicle and having phone restrictions.

 

LOL I guess I was right, can't go much further than the $3 a month.:tom:

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, Andrew.

 

You lose by working at a cubicle and having phone restrictions.

 

LOL I guess I was right, can't go much further than the $3 a month.:tom:

If I’m on my phone, how do I not have access? :D 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL, back to the cubicle, before your manager, Sheila, gets on your ass again.:mjgrin:


And yet, here I am. At home. :D 

 

god he’s so desperate here, it’s obvious. LOL

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ghostz said:


And yet, here I am. At home. :D 

 

Back at work.

 

Are you holding the phone underneath the desk:lawl::lawl:

 

So that Sheila won't notice?

 

Is the woman terrorizing you?

r59rNO2.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Back at work.

 

Are you holding the phone underneath the desk:lawl::lawl:

 

So that Sheila won't notice?

 

Is the woman terrorizing you?

r59rNO2.png

Is this what your life is like since you had to work during the entire pandemic? :D

 

He doesn’t understand people don’t have set shifts once you earn a respectable job. LMAO. Jerry stays on that 9-5 shift. :hehe:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...