Jump to content

Rainbow Six Extraction launching on Xbox Gamepass day one, ubisoft+ also launching on Xbox soon


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why would you want to own them?

1 hour ago, ghostz said:

Look at that, I was playing games while Jerry was talking about them

 

 

he must be between GameFly rentals :mickeyj:

LOL, he's still playing Forza, because he doesn't have anything else on his rent-a-center shit service.:hest:

 

And he's been so bitchslapped that he's now doing a 5 year-old jonb routine (which didn't work for him, either). LOL

 

Poor Rent-a-Center.

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL, he's still playing Forza, because he doesn't have anything else on his rent-a-center shit service.:hest:

 

And he's been so bitchslapped that he's now doing a 5 year-old jonb routine (which didn't work for him, either). LOL

 

Poor Rent-a-Center.


i played a decent amount actually, riders republic, I did dabble in forza, played some halo MP too

 

 

meanwhile you were on here talking about games you don’t play… again :tom:

 

 

better queue up that next ps4 game w GameFly, we all know there isn’t shit to play on PS5. :D 

Edited by ghostz
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, ghostz said:

It says 11 hours! :D 

 

 

@-GD-X how long did it take you to beat ratchet? Jerry played it on easy, let’s get a ball park here. :cruise:

Like 10 hours. I didn’t do the side stuff, though. I did spend time looking at all of the glorious details, though. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

Like 10 hours. I didn’t do the side stuff, though. I did spend time looking at all of the glorious details, though. 

Jerry claims he put 17+ hours into it, despite not evening completing it 100%. He also played on the easiest setting, LOL. 
 

Switching gears to the GOTY, beat it takes two yet?

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, ghostz said:


i played a decent amount actually, riders republic, I did dabble in forza, played some halo MP too

 

 

meanwhile you were on here talking about games you don’t play… again :tom:

 

 

better queue up that next ps4 game w GameFly, we all know there isn’t shit to play on PS5. :D 

Rent-a-center is so pissed right now.

 

He's trying to make his $60 purchase of a shitty game worth it.

 

So, he's paid for about 4 months of GamePass to play 4 month old games:lawl:And a free-to-play game. So he's already paid $60 worth of rental service during that time............and he only plays one game from that service.:lawl:

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ghostz said:

Jerry claims he put 17+ hours into it, despite not evening completing it 100%. He also played on the easiest setting, LOL. 
 

Switching gears to the GOTY, beat it takes two yet?

LOL GD just owned you.

 

Which is something you are unable to do in many ways, apparently.

 

I love how you've completely lost this thread, and you can't even win the tangent-of-a-tangent-of-a-tangent-of-a-tangent-of-a-tangent that you created.

 

My start menu screen literally shows the game save 100%. Poor Rent-a-Center, I even know what he's basing his claim of the game not being 100%, and already know its going to backfire on him.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, jehurey said:

LOL GD just owned you.

 

Which is something you are unable to do in many ways, apparently.

 

I love how you've completely lost this thread, and you can't even win the tangent-of-a-tangent-of-a-tangent-of-a-tangent-of-a-tangent that you created.

 

My start menu screen literally shows the game save 100%. Poor Rent-a-Center, I even know what he's basing his claim of the game not being 100%, and already know its going to backfire on him.

GD just said it took 10 hours. 
 

until you prove you spent more time, MM is your most played game. :D 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ghostz said:

GD just said it took 10 hours. 
 

until you prove you spent more time, MM is your most played game. :D 

And a reputable website just said it took more.

 

And you know it, and avoided linking the screenshot to HLTB


Thanks for admitting that you lost.


Rent-a-Center.:hest:

Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, jehurey said:

And a reputable website just said it took more.

 

And you know it, and avoided linking the screenshot to HLTB


Thanks for admitting that you lost.


Rent-a-Center.:hest:

Until you prove how many hours you’ve put into R&C, MM is your most played game. 
 

only you can change that, with proof. But we all know your top PS5 game is a rental. :kaz:

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ghostz said:

Until you prove how many hours you’ve put into R&C, MM is your most played game. 
 

only you can change that, with proof. But we all know your top PS5 game is a rental. :kaz:

Nope. I don't have to do anything.

 

You already saw HLTB and you already know that GD is wrong, and I am right.

 

THat's what I thought:blessed:

 

Poor Rent-a-Center.................can't own a thing to save his life.

Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Nope. I don't have to do anything.

 

You already saw HLTB and you already know that GD is wrong, and I am right.

 

THat's what I thought:blessed:

 

Poor Rent-a-Center.................can't own a thing to save his life.


the irony, considering your top played game is a RENTAL. 

 

I’ve already put more than 16 hours into riders republic, money well spent :love:

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ghostz said:


the irony

the irony is that...........you relied on somebody who wasn't right.

 

and you already I'm right by looking at the website where many people enter their information, to get a consensus.

 

and you've lost.

 

Too bad, rent-a-center.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, jehurey said:

the irony is that...........you relied on somebody who wasn't right.

 

and you already I'm right by looking at the website where many people enter their information, to get a consensus.

 

and you've lost.

 

Too bad, rent-a-center.


lmao. All this talk, but yet, MM is still your most played game. 
 

and it was a RENTAL :kaz:

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ghostz said:


lmao. All this talk, but yet

I'm still right.

 

and you already know, because you went to hltb.com and saw it.

 

that is, assuming you were allowed to use your phone during your break.:hest:

 

GD is wrong............you already know what the consensus is regarding both Miles Morales and Rift Apart by looking at HLTB.com

 

you've lost. (again)

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jehurey said:

I'm still right.

 

and you already know, because you went to hltb.com and saw it.

 

that is, assuming you were allowed to use your phone during your break.:hest:

 

GD is wrong............you already know what the consensus is regarding both Miles Morales and Rift Apart by looking at HLTB.com

 

you've lost. (again)

No, I saw on the website it takes 11 hours to complete.

 

And that is on average difficulty. You played on the EASIEST setting.. so either you’re AWFUL at gaming, or your lying. 
 

either one that you’d like to admit I’m fine with. 
 

GameFly boy :kaz:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ghostz said:

No, I saw on the website it takes 11 hours to complete.

 

And that is on average difficulty. You played on the EASIEST setting.

No, I didn't.

 

You're wrong again.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...