Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

Three men convicted of murdering Ahmaud Arbery sentenced to life in prison

Remember when @ghostz, DynamiteCop, Saucer et all claimed that Arbery was the aggressor because he was jogging and the men did nothing wrong by hunting him down and killing him? 

Life in prison for all three :trump:

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/three-men-convicted-murdering-ahmaud-arbery-sentenced-life-prison-rcna10901

judge denying any chance of parole for the father and son who armed themselves and initiated the deadly pursuit of the Black man in February 2020.

The life sentences for Travis McMichael, who fatally shot Arbery, and his father, Gregory McMichael, do not carry the possibility of parole. Their neighbor William "Roddie" Bryan will be eligible, however, Superior Court Judge Timothy Walmsley said. Bryan must serve at least 30 years in prison before he is eligible for parole.

Edited by Goukosan
  • 1 month later...

Good riddance, fucking racist pieces of shit. The only one I do feel sorry for is William, he should have gotten a lighter sentence since without him recording no one would have been none the wiser regarding Ahmaud's death. 

On 2022-03-10 at 8:05 PM, Sublyminal said:

Good riddance, fucking racist pieces of shit. The only one I do feel sorry for is William, he should have gotten a lighter sentence since without him recording no one would have been none the wiser regarding Ahmaud's death. 

He was still involved though, he thought they were doing the right thing. His own footage was used against him it's not like he was recording the capture a crime. 

Just now, Goukosan said:

He was still involved though, he thought they were doing the right thing. His own footage was used against him it's not like he was recording the capture a crime. 

True, but, without him those pieces of shit would have gotten away with it. That should have been taken into account. 

Just now, Sublyminal said:

True, but, without him those pieces of shit would have gotten away with it. That should have been taken into account. 

Doesn't matter.  It's the intent of bis actions. 

If I film a murder that I'm an accomplice to I don't get a lighter sentence because my own footage was the evidence used to take me down. 

Cmon now. 

Just now, Goukosan said:

Doesn't matter.  It's the intent of bis actions. 

If I film a murder that I'm an accomplice to I don't get a lighter sentence because my own footage was the evidence used to take me down. 

Cmon now. 

Maybe so, but, again they should have flipped him and made him a state witness. No one would have known what happened to Ahmaud if it wasn't for him.