Nancy Pelosi is turning into Michael Jackson

22 hours ago, Goukosan said:

The night that Tucker Carlson aired it Cooke posted it soon after... Surprise Surprise

Lol wtf that fucker copied me

5 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/tucker-carlson-nancy-pelosi-michael-jackson-b1990850.html

lmfao I thought you were kidding. Jesus Cocke is such a cunt rag. 

Please tell you like Nancy Pelosi 😄 rich bitch been in office for a hundred years and does performance gestures to stay in power meanwhile is a pro at insider trading making 10s of millions of dollars. If anyone is a cunt rag it's her. "Ooh look at my 20k fridges full of designer brand icecream peasants" . 

Edited by Cooke
35 minutes ago, Cooke said:

Please tell you like Nancy Pelosi 😄 rich bitch been in office for a hundred years and does performance gestures to stay in power meanwhile is a pro at insider trading making 10s of millions of dollars. If anyone is a cunt rag it's her. "Ooh look at my 20k fridges full of designer brand icecream peasants" . 

lol IDGAF about Pelosi and I feel all political appointments should have a shelf life and people shouldn't be in the same role for decades. That's how most progressives feel. There are plenty of reasons why you're a cunt but in this regard it's the false center leaning bullshit when in reality you just consume and share right wing bullshit all the time. The irony being that I thought this thread was a case of you having nothing in your white power RSS feed and turns out you pulled this from your TV daddy Tucker. You can't even come up with a shitty cringey joke by yourself.