Jump to content

Forbes: Estimates Indicate Xbox Series X/S May Be Selling Nearly As Well As PS5 (Up: Cows falsely claimed MS released sales figures for Xbox, get curb-stopped when they find out they didn’t)


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Apparently series X/s are around 13-14 million and PS5 is 15-17    https://www.forbes.com/sites/paultassi/2022/01/11/estimates-indicate-xbox-series-xs-may-be-selling-nearly-as-well-as-ps5/?s

Xbox is now at 12 million shipped as of end of Dec .... Which is less than what PS5 was in September.....    Yet Ghostz thinks Xbox is catching up 

Date of interview - Jan. 10, 2022   Ghostz on Jan 11, 2022 - Xbox just sold 2 million more in a day   

Posted Images

27 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

 

 

Date of interview - Jan. 10, 2022

 

Ghostz on Jan 11, 2022 - Xbox just sold 2 million more in a day :drake:

 

No where in that article says 12 million, Jesus try harder :kaz:

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

 

And this is where you starting acting dumb and attempt to go in circles :dc:

 

1 hour ago, FIREPOWER said:

LMFAO! What an idiot :sabu:


so you two want to ban bet Phil said Xbox was at 12 million, or sig bet?

 

:banderoos:


 

@-GD-X @Twinblade will you be enforcing? 

 

Edited by ghostz
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • ghostz changed the title to Forbes: Estimates Indicate Xbox Series X/S May Be Selling Nearly As Well As PS5 (Up: Cows falsely claimed MS released sales figures for Xbox, get curb-stopped when they find out they didn’t)
27 minutes ago, ghostz said:

 


so you two want to ban bet Phil said Xbox was at 12 million, or sig bet?

 

:banderoos:


 

@-GD-X @Twinblade will you be enforcing? 

 

 
ban bets are dumb, the forum is already a ghost town why would you want to get rid of more active members?

 

I’ll enforce a sig bet but that’s it.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Twinblade said:

 
ban bets are dumb, the forum is already a ghost town why would you want to get rid of more active members?

 

I’ll enforce a sig bet but that’s it.

Ditto 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, FIREPOWER said:

LMFAO! What an idiot :sabu:

 

His Forbes article says "Estimates indicate" and its based off the estimates of Daniel Ahmad an industry analyst... His Estimates is based off of what Phil said on Jan 10th. 

 

Daniel later clarifies that it's 12 million around the same number as Xbox1.

 

Aqis

 

Ghostz and the Forbes contributor thinks Xbox sold 2 million in a day since Phil was interviewed... What a fucking idiot:drake:

Edited by Goukosan
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Goukosan said:

 

His Forbes article says "Estimates indicate" and its based off the estimates of Daniel Ahmad an industry analyst... His Estimates is based off of what Phil said on Jan 10th. 

 

Daniel later clarifies that it's 12 million around the same number as Xbox1.

 

 

Ghostz and the Forbes contributor thinks Xbox sold 2 million in a day since Phil was interviewed... What a fucking idiot:drake:

Sounds like you lost the sig bet. Now admitting Phil never said it. 
 

@-GD-X, @Twinblade the sig is two posts above. Gouk and firepower have to wear it for a week (I’ll let them off easy) 

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

By Ghostz estimates Xbox sold 2 million between Jan 10th, 2022 and Jan 11th, 2022:omglol:


sorry, you lost. Just accept your new sig and move on. Phil never said 12 million, all he said was it has sold more than any other Xbox. Lmfao. You got stomped, kid. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, ghostz said:


sorry, you lost. Just accept your new sig and move on. Phil never said 12 million, all he said was it has sold more than any other Xbox. Lmfao. You got stomped, kid. 

:lawl:he's now trying to run away from any specific numbers, while claiming that other people lost.:lawl:

Poor rent-a-center.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

:lawl:he's now trying to run away from any specific numbers, while claiming that other people lost.:lawl:

Poor rent-a-center.

Phil has not announced any numbers. You wanna get in on the sig bet too? :smugcena:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...