Why I hate conservatives.

Screenshot_20220814-123316_YouTube.thumb.jpg.357297f9afe59623b09e7d7df74771ce.jpg

Another reason. Their Rogan worship and disingenuous talking points. In this clip Rogan is talking about the Griner situation and about how we have people in this country serving unfairly long jail sentences for smoking weed. So he doesn't get why she's getting attention. 

This this slime bag agrees and says that a basketball player doesn't deserve special attention. Like conservatives give a shit about jail reform. 

The people outraged about the Griner situation are the same people who think all weed jail sentences are too harsh, meanwhile all of the people who are gleefully celebrating her 9 year Russian jail verdict are all Republicans. 

So you have Rogan actually making a good point, in a stupid, illogical and dishonest way, and the scum who love him making even dumber and untrue, and dishonest cosigns on it. 

How is it impossible to find an honest right wing pundit or semi intellectual? 

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

image.thumb.png.59f96887a2f11e7cbe16daeeb0293092.png

Here's another easy reason to hate them and their entertainment network masquerading as "news". I was trying to read their take on what Trump said after the raid as the headline I clicked on was pretty softball. Also, it outplays videos/audio. Garbage website ran by garbage people with garbage values and ideas and even more garbage viewers who watch the garbage in the first place. :drake: 

1 hour ago, Ike said:

image.thumb.png.59f96887a2f11e7cbe16daeeb0293092.png

Here's another easy reason to hate them and their entertainment network masquerading as "news". I was trying to read their take on what Trump said after the raid as the headline I clicked on was pretty softball. Also, it outplays videos/audio. Garbage website ran by garbage people with garbage values and ideas and even more garbage viewers who watch the garbage in the first place. :drake: 

A couple of years ago I had checked to see if Fox or any of their employees had ever won anything for excellence in journalism. Or had broken some groundbreaking news story. None. No Pulitzers, no Peabodys, Have never exposed or discovered anything. Despite the fact that Murdoch owns networks around the world, Fox doesnt really have an international division. They dont do real investigative reporting. It's a news network that barely produces actual news. 

Some retard, probably Twinblade claimed that they had a diverse on screen ratio, no he said the most diverse. Again, retarded. They have Juan Williams, and Geraldo Rivera as their two token ...can't call them liberals. I guess Centrist, and that is being veeeeeeeeeeeeeeery generous. And in all of their appearances it's like 5 v 1. Meanwhile half of CNN's on screen talent are out in the open Republicans. 

Fox is a propaganda factory. By design. 

On 2022-08-14 at 10:56 AM, Mr. Impossible said:

Screenshot_20220814-123316_YouTube.thumb.jpg.357297f9afe59623b09e7d7df74771ce.jpg

Another reason. Their Rogan worship and disingenuous talking points. In this clip Rogan is talking about the Griner situation and about how we have people in this country serving unfairly long jail sentences for smoking weed. So he doesn't get why she's getting attention. 

This this slime bag agrees and says that a basketball player doesn't deserve special attention. Like conservatives give a shit about jail reform. 

The people outraged about the Griner situation are the same people who think all weed jail sentences are too harsh, meanwhile all of the people who are gleefully celebrating her 9 year Russian jail verdict are all Republicans. 

So you have Rogan actually making a good point, in a stupid, illogical and dishonest way, and the scum who love him making even dumber and untrue, and dishonest cosigns on it. 

How is it impossible to find an honest right wing pundit or semi intellectual? 

Why hasn't Biden decriminalized weed? How many hundreds of thousands of people do you guys have locked up for minor drug charges?  Instead of going to the source you go after some conservative pundit? He's not the one with the power. Biden is. 

Just now, Cooke said:

Why hasn't Biden decriminalized weed? How many hundreds of thousands of people do you guys have locked up for minor drug charges?  Instead of going to the source you go after some conservative pundit? He's not the one with the power. Biden is. 

President can't take marijuana off the schedule 1 drug list via executive order. Needs to be an act of congress. :reg: 

2 minutes ago, Cooke said:

LMFAO this dipshit coming out of nowhere with a flurry of stupid shit to say. It's curious that someone who constantly complains about frivolous shit with no distain for power. You said that nonsense about Biden like I think fondly of him and dont consider him to be  a problem as well. I'm not a close minded hypocrite like you. I

2 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

A couple of years ago I had checked to see if Fox or any of their employees had ever won anything for excellence in journalism. Or had broken some groundbreaking news story. None. No Pulitzers, no Peabodys, Have never exposed or discovered anything. Despite the fact that Murdoch owns networks around the world, Fox doesnt really have an international division. They dont do real investigative reporting. It's a news network that barely produces actual news. 

Some retard, probably Twinblade claimed that they had a diverse on screen ratio, no he said the most diverse. Again, retarded. They have Juan Williams, and Geraldo Rivera as their two token ...can't call them liberals. I guess Centrist, and that is being veeeeeeeeeeeeeeery generous. And in all of their appearances it's like 5 v 1. Meanwhile half of CNN's on screen talent are out in the open Republicans. 

Fox is a propaganda factory. By design. 

Dude, we all know the case where Fox News really argued that Tucker Carlson (incel and fascist hero) argued that it's "entertainment" and not "news" and that no one with critical thinking skills would take him seriously. :hest: 

24hr news networks should exist all together (CNN, MSNBC both have glaring issues as well) but Fox News really is a literal propaganda station for the GOP.  

2 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Cooke is a dumb fuck,  what's new? 

He'd definitely be a Proud Boy if he wasn't gay. We have those same type of conservatives here in the PNW like he does up in BC in the more rural areas of Washington. He parrots all the popular conservative talking heads. 

8 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Twinblade says fox presents it as just opinions.....delusional. 

Don't see how he's wrong there. Lefties have been grouping Trump Supporters with White Supremacists for a while now eventhough its a completely dishonest comparison.

7 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Don't see how he's wrong there. Lefties have been grouping Trump Supporters with White Supremacists for a while now eventhough its a completely dishonest comparison.

Of course you see nothing wrong because you're a dishonest pick yourself. 

White supremacy being the number 1 domestic threat has been true for a long time,  even when Trump was president. 

What Tucker is doing is taking that and saying that the Biden Admin is only saying that now to target Trump supporters because the admin sees all Trump supporters as white supremists.    That's a flat out lie. 

There are white supremacists who support Trump.   That doesn't mean that all Trump supporters are white supremists. 

19 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Of course you see nothing wrong because you're a dishonest pick yourself. 

White supremacy being the number 1 domestic threat has been true for a long time,  even when Trump was president. 

What Tucker is doing is taking that and saying that the Biden Admin is only saying that now to target Trump supporters because the admin sees all Trump supporters as white supremists.    That's a flat out lie. 

There are white supremacists who support Trump.   That doesn't mean that all Trump supporters are white supremists. 

I could go on twitter or any social media site right now, search for the phrase white supremacists or white supremacy and there will be countless statements that include references to Trump supporters, coming from government officials, left leaning press, etc. This has been the democrat mentality for years now and saying otherwise is disingenuous. 

4 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I could go on twitter or any social media site right now, search for the phrase white supremacists or white supremacy and there will be countless statements that include references to Trump supporters, coming from government officials, left leaning press, etc. This has been the democrat mentality for years now and saying otherwise is disingenuous. 

Calling out Trump supporters that are white supremacist doesn't mean all of his supporters are white supremacist.... How dense are you? 

Edited by Goukosan
24 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Calling out Trump supporters that are white supremacist doesn't mean all of his supporters are white supremacist.... How dense are you? 

Guess who's criticizing the FBI right now? Trump Supporters

And guess what these critics of the FBI are being called? White Supremacists

There's clearly a connection being made here and you don't have to be a genius to see it. The left isn't even trying to hide their divisive & offensive agenda anymore.

18 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Guess who's criticizing the FBI right now? Trump Supporters

And guess what these critics of the FBI are being called? White Supremacists

There's clearly a connection being made here and you don't have to be a genius to see it. The left isn't even trying to hide their divisive & offensive agenda anymore.

Here you go being dishonest just like I said. 

Is every Trump supporter calling for the FBI to be defunded? No

Are you calling for the FBI to be defunded? :umad:

She quoted MTG who has on numerous occasions shown her true character. 

Calling MTG a white supremacist doesn't mean all Trump supporters are white supremacist. 

Again how dense are you? 

Edited by Goukosan

Twinblade being really defensive of his man crush Fucker Tarlson and all the white supremacists. 

Hint: If 2 people sit down at a table and talk with 2 white supremacists, there are now 4 white supremacists at a table.