Why I hate conservatives.

34 minutes ago, Ike said:

Twinblade being really defensive of his man crush Fucker Tarlson and all the white supremacists. 

Hint: If 2 people sit down at a table and talk with 2 white supremacists, there are now 4 white supremacists at a table. 

Thanks for proving my point :D I don't agree with Tucker a lot of the time, and I agree with MTG even less, but by attacking them as white supremacist, you lefties are pretty much calling all of their followers (many of who are Trump supporters) white supremacists as well despite having no evidence that any of them are in fact white supremacists.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Thanks for proving my point :D I don't agree with Tucker a lot of the time, and I agree with MTG even less, but by attacking them as white supremacist, you lefties are pretty much calling all of their followers (many of who are Trump supporters) white supremacists as well despite having no evidence that any of them are in fact white supremacists.

Yeah the party that hosted a racist dictator sure isn’t racist at all. :D 

24 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

There you go being dishonest again. 

You didn't answer the question though,  are you calling for the FBI to be defunded? 

14 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Guess who's criticizing the FBI right now? Trump Supporters

And guess what these critics of the FBI are being called? White Supremacists

There's clearly a connection being made here and you don't have to be a genius to see it. The left isn't even trying to hide their divisive & offensive agenda anymore.

https://georgiarecorder.com/2022/03/01/marjorie-taylor-greene-spoke-at-an-event-led-by-a-white-nationalist-and-has-no-regrets/

WASHINGTON — Georgia Republican U.S. Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene is doubling down on her decision to give a speech at a far-right conference with ties to white supremacists over the weekend.

In a statement released Sunday night, Greene argued that she went to talk to audience members about “America First” policies.

“We’re going to focus on people, not labels,” she said. “We’re going to focus on protecting the nuclear family, our border, our jobs, and our children.”

But Greene’s attendance at the event brought critical statements from Republicans like U.S. Sen. Mitt Romney of Utah and Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, as well as a former county chairman in her own congressional district.

Romney said during an interview with CNN that “anybody that would sit down with white nationalists and speak at their conference was certainly missing a few IQ points.”

Greene was in Florida to attend the Conservative Political Action Conference, but made a surprise appearance at the America First Political Action Conference, which was organized by white nationalist Nick Fuentes. Both conferences were in Orlando.

Fuentes also attended the 2017 white nationalist “Unite the Right” rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, where James Alex Fields Jr, a neo-Nazi, ran his car into counter protesters, killing one.

She wasn't drawing any lines, she was tracing ones that already existed. 

Oh, Marge isn't a white nationalist, she's a self proclaimed Christian Nationalist. Because that totally sounds less fucking extreme. 

“I really want to go talk to these ladies and ask them what they are thinking, and why they are serving in our American government,” Greene said. “They really should go back to the Middle East.”

Tlaib was born in Detroit. Omar was born in Somalia and came to the U.S. when she was 12, becoming a U.S. citizen five years later. 

____

So the backstory is that two Muslim women were sworn in using the Quaran, and not a Christian Bible.

So it's not that they arent white that they shouldn't be allowed to run for office, it's because they are not Christians. Even if you're born in this country, you need to leave to your parents nation of origin. 

I might be reaching but I assume she only means this did brown people. 

That doesn't sound problematic at all. You're right @Twinblade this isn't racism at all. She drew such a crazy line. 

Edited by Mr. Impossible
12 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Lol this how bigot sympathizers work. We can't call these people what they are, or else we're making a broad, untrue statement in the process. 

Lol at the first three topics. The anti-white agenda and persecution of white men... Oh my. This is funny because there are a couple of white men from Canada in this forum who feel the exact same way, whilst also claiming racism and discrimination don't exist for other groups. 

Funny how so many non racist, non sexist people only acknowledge that white men are discriminated against in North America. More specifically Christian white males. 

For the record, not all Trump supporters are racist, but most racist are probably Trump supporters. But since Trump supporters demand we don't actually acknowledge them... Then all is fine? We  as a country shall never discus racism. Except against white men. 

https://apnews.com/article/politics-marjorie-taylor-greene-immigration-eefdf9c180f69008d60ed92b9ef2ce03

“The America First Caucus (AFC) exists to promote Congressional policies that are to the long-term benefit of the American nation,” it begins. It says the group aims to “follow in President Trump’s footsteps, and potentially step on some toes and sacrifice sacred cows for the good of the American nation.”

The group calls for limiting legal immigration “to those that can contribute not only economically, but have demonstrated respect for this nation’s culture and rule of law.” It voices support for infrastructure “that reflects the architectural, engineering and aesthetic value that befits the progeny of European architecture.”

“America is a nation with a border, and a culture, strengthened by a common respect for uniquely Anglo-Saxon political traditions,” the paper says. “History has shown that societal trust and political unity are threatened when foreign citizens are imported en-masse into a country.”

In a striking criticism, House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy, R-Calif., issued a tweet that an aide confirmed was aimed at the group.

“America is built on the idea that we are all created equal and success is earned through honest, hard work. It isn’t built on identity, race, or religion,” McCarthy wrote. “The Republican Party is the party of Lincoln & the party of more opportunity for all Americans — not nativist dog whistles.

This was going to be Green's pitch and it's reception. But we can't call this shit out. Gosar who apparantly was going to be a part of this, and also spoke at the same White Nationalist convention MJT did (twice) has his own history of racist shit. I mean his own brother calls him a white supremacist.