CTV and other mainstream medias trying really hard to label the truckers convoy as extremists.

15 minutes ago, jehurey said:

so..........you haven't shown anything that's worse than things that have happened in your country.

Right?

OK? Are you saying I supported this? I was fucking horrified 

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Imagine if BLM supporter bank accounts were frozen and all their personal info released on Twitter and Twitter doing nothing to stop hacked information from being used.   Weird how the hunte

I've only discovered this forum a few weeks ago and here are the things I witnessed Soyboy over here defends or not care about.   Things Mr. Soy latte defended:   Woke SJW racial/g

''Tell me a freedom that you've lost'' shouts Karen's husband.   How about being barred entry from private and government owned businesses (restaurants, bars, gyms, theaters, liquor stores,

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Cooke said:

OK? Are you saying I supported this?

really?

you make any thread that prove that you were horrified?

anything that you can point to as evidence?

And secondly..............why are attempt to move the conversation, you're basically saying YEAH YOU HAVE seen such things before.

So why are you and David acting like this is some sort of unprecedented "carnage"?

You just told me "yeah, I've seen this before."

oh, look what i found regarding cooke and the vancouver riots:

On 2012-04-26 at 6:48 PM, Cooke said:

vancouver loses in game 7 of the final round and the fans riot for a couple hours... boston loses in the first round and their fans start calling Ward a n word.. I think boston is a worse city.

so, not only does he think its not a big deal, he thinks being on the side of racism is LITERALLY WORSE than damaging property.

So....................their entire argument is completely dismantled.

Not only that, because when somebody admonishes the behavior of the people of Vancouver, cooke responds to that poster by NORMALIZING IT and saying that ANOTHER CANADIAN CITY would behave the same exact way.

On 2012-04-11 at 6:45 PM, Spicalicious said:

tbh after the riot I don't know if Vancouver deserves the cup.

On 2012-04-11 at 6:46 PM, Cooke said:

i can guarantee you toronto would of rioted if the leafs go all the way to game 7 and losing after not winning a cup for 45 years.

so, not only is he not horrified at riot violence in Canada.

he is fully aware that Canadians will riot and endanger people's lives, public property, and law enforcement's safety in ALL MAJOR CANADIAN CITIES.

..............over a fucking hockey game. A FUCKING hockey game, and the idea of not winning the right to hold an inanimate object for that year.

24 minutes ago, jehurey said:

really?

you make any thread that prove that you were horrified?

anything that you can point to as evidence?

And secondly..............why are attempt to move the conversation, you're basically saying YEAH YOU HAVE seen such things before.

So why are you and David acting like this is some sort of unprecedented "carnage"?

You just told me "yeah, I've seen this before."

IT WAS 10 YEARS AGO

4 minutes ago, Cooke said:

IT WAS 10 YEARS AGO

did you honestly think that was a good answer?

you do understand that you aren't talking about YOURSELF.........10 years ago, right?

You are describing how OTHER CANADIANS would behave.

He's still on about hockey fans rioting, it doesn't even matter if I say that I condemn such actions. lmao :D 

And okay @Mr. Impossible, I heard you. Nothing I could say matters to you seeing as I'm a white Canadian and bringing arguments makes me a racist. It's cool, not going to waste my time anymore.    

1 minute ago, Ramza said:

He's still on about hockey fans rioting, it doesn't even matter if I say that I condemn such actions. lmao :D 

Have you proved what you claimed, yet?

Or can we officially declare that you've ran away, and you aren't going to provide any evidence?

3 minutes ago, Ramza said:

And okay @Mr. Impossible, I heard you. Nothing I could say matters to you seeing as I'm a white Canadian and bringing arguments makes me a racist. It's cool, not going to waste my time anymore.    

Well, you can put that to rest by answering this question that you've been avoiding like ten times already:

i didn't know that stopping the police from unfairly targeting and brutalizing blacks was "divisive" to you.

So you're telling us you're on the OTHER side of that idea, huh?

For like the tenth time already

Answer

The

Question.

You said that black people demanding to end unfair treatment and police brutality is a divisive thing.  Which side of the divide are you on?

Edited by jehurey
Just now, jehurey said:

Have you proved what you claimed, yet?

Or can we officially declare that you've ran away, and you aren't going to provide any evidence?

Prove what? That BLM riots happened? Wow, must be alt-right conspiracy. 

Just now, jehurey said:

Well, you can put that to rest by answering this question that you've been avoiding like ten times already:

For like the tenth time already

Answer

The

Question.

You said that black people demanding to end unfair treatment and police brutality is a divisive thing.  Which side of the divide are you on?

I answered that question twice already. Not my fault you're retarded.

Just now, Ramza said:

Prove what? That BLM riots happened

You know exactly what you claimed.

I even typed "you just doubled down on your claim"

Why are you pretending to act stupid not know what you specifically claimed, that I asked you to prove?

Have you proven it, yet?

Don't try to change the subject on me.

Have you proven what you SPECIFICALLY CLAIMED? Yes or No?

Just now, Ramza said:

I answered that question twice already. Not my fault you're retarded.

Post where you said that. Use a different to highlight the exact passage that I need to read.

Edited by jehurey
  • Action at the protests

At the protests themselves, lots of actions have occurred that toe the line with fascist/alt-right ideology. I'm particularly concerned about (1) the display of neo-nazi imagery, (2) the victimization of minorities -- which is inherent to neo-nazi/white supremacist ideology, and (3) the general lawlessness of the protests which has allowed protesters to essentially do whatever they would like without repercussions.

• You've mentioned the flags at the beginning of the protest, but those were not the only ones. They're just the ones that have gotten the most attention. (I can source this later if you'd like)

• Violence is a frequent occurrence at the protests (the Ottawa Police Service has said this on numerous occasions from the very beginning). Is this alt-right violence? It's hard to say for some of it, but city counselor McKenney (whose ward is at the epicenter of the protests in Ottawa) went on record in the first week of the protests to say that they were receiving hundreds of complaints a day from their constituents about the protests, many of whom are women, LGBTQ+, or BIPOC individuals who say they were the victims of targeted hate crimes (e.g. threats to rape or attack them).

• Also in the first week, I'm aware of one coffee shop (Happy Goat) which had its window broken (...where there was a pride flag displayed), and a resident's home which was defaced with human feces (...which also had a pride flag in the window).

• Within the last few days, Pat King was videotaped "swearing in" protesters as "peace officers" ... brown shirts, anybody?

• Three court orders have been issued in Canada to do with the protests. One to clear a blockade at the Coutts border crossing, one to clear the blockade at Ambassadord Bridge in Windsor (connecting Ontario + Michigan), and an injunction banning the use of horns in downtown Ottawa. All three of these court orders have been violated by the protesters, and when the police tried to enforce the Coutts injunction, a protester tried to run over an RCMP (kind of like federal police) officer with their truck.

Do you know what would happen if somebody began to accelerate a car into a federal police officer in America?  There would be no less than 100 bullets fired into that automobile.

• The Ottawa Police Service Chief Sloly is on record saying that protesters have brought weapons to the demonstration, including guns, improvised weapons, and "perhaps most concerning ... the trucks themselves." There is an implicit threat of violence by the truckers' mere presence.
Edited by jehurey
4 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Lol at this slimey way out. Like a mic drop to escape actually addressing anything because I think even you began to see how stupid you were sounding. 

Then the cherry on your shit Sunday is trying to pretend that I'm calling you racist simply because you are white. Literally playing the victim card to excuse being obtuse. 

Like I mentioned before, if you were to discuss sexual harassment with a woman, do you really think you have an equal standing in the conversation? That you would be 100% receptive of her points? 

Because it's always the same story with your type. It's up to you what women should be cool with, it's your choice if something is racist or not. 

It's something that resembles entitlement to me. 

53 minutes ago, jehurey said:

did you honestly think that was a good answer?

you do understand that you aren't talking about YOURSELF.........10 years ago, right?

You are describing how OTHER CANADIANS would behave.

Did you honestly think this was a good answer?

19 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lol at this slimey way out. Like a mic drop to escape actually addressing anything because I think even you began to see how stupid you were sounding. 

Then the cherry on your shit Sunday is trying to pretend that I'm calling you racist simply because you are white. Literally playing the victim card to excuse being obtuse. 

Like I mentioned before, if you were to discuss sexual harassment with a woman, do you really think you have an equal standing in the conversation? That you would be 100% receptive of her points? 

Because it's always the same story with your type. It's up to you what women should be cool with, it's your choice if something is racist or not. 

It's something that resembles entitlement to me. 

So we should only appoint female judges on charges of sexual harassment? Like a man cannot comprehend a woman being sexually assaulted is bad or that a white man cannot understand victims of racism? Lol? 

You're the one being entitled here trying to shut me out of the discussion because I'm not black or from the US. You've repeated that notion like 10 times to me. I got your message, which is why I dropped out. You don't think I can bring anything tangible to the table because I didn't experience racism first hand so whatever.

47 minutes ago, jehurey said:
  • Action at the protests

At the protests themselves, lots of actions have occurred that toe the line with fascist/alt-right ideology. I'm particularly concerned about (1) the display of neo-nazi imagery, (2) the victimization of minorities -- which is inherent to neo-nazi/white supremacist ideology, and (3) the general lawlessness of the protests which has allowed protesters to essentially do whatever they would like without repercussions.

• You've mentioned the flags at the beginning of the protest, but those were not the only ones. They're just the ones that have gotten the most attention. (I can source this later if you'd like)

• Violence is a frequent occurrence at the protests (the Ottawa Police Service has said this on numerous occasions from the very beginning). Is this alt-right violence? It's hard to say for some of it, but city counselor McKenney (whose ward is at the epicenter of the protests in Ottawa) went on record in the first week of the protests to say that they were receiving hundreds of complaints a day from their constituents about the protests, many of whom are women, LGBTQ+, or BIPOC individuals who say they were the victims of targeted hate crimes (e.g. threats to rape or attack them).

• Also in the first week, I'm aware of one coffee shop (Happy Goat) which had its window broken (...where there was a pride flag displayed), and a resident's home which was defaced with human feces (...which also had a pride flag in the window).

• Within the last few days, Pat King was videotaped "swearing in" protesters as "peace officers" ... brown shirts, anybody?

• Three court orders have been issued in Canada to do with the protests. One to clear a blockade at the Coutts border crossing, one to clear the blockade at Ambassadord Bridge in Windsor (connecting Ontario + Michigan), and an injunction banning the use of horns in downtown Ottawa. All three of these court orders have been violated by the protesters, and when the police tried to enforce the Coutts injunction, a protester tried to run over an RCMP (kind of like federal police) officer with their truck.

Do you know what would happen if somebody began to accelerate a car into a federal police officer in America?  There would be no less than 100 bullets fired into that automobile.

• The Ottawa Police Service Chief Sloly is on record saying that protesters have brought weapons to the demonstration, including guns, improvised weapons, and "perhaps most concerning ... the trucks themselves." There is an implicit threat of violence by the truckers' mere presence.

Oh man, here comes the liberal owned media smearing campaign parrot. :D 

36 minutes ago, Cooke said:

Did you honestly think this was a good answer?

yeah i do.

I just proved you're a completely hypocrite regarding mass violence in canadian cities.

and you faked your outrage over BLM protests.

And you even said other Canadians in major cities would also be willing to commit violence over a fucking sports game.

Correct?