It Takes Two being adapted for Movie/TV release

is this game supposed to get better?  Because a friend of mine invited me to play it co-op, and we've gotten about halfway through the third level.

Its a really uneven game. Some parts are genuinely clever and require co-op coordination.

Some things just feel forced and aren't clever at all.

As for the story and the cinematics...........this feels like middle of the road nickolodean content, trying really hard to be pixar funny.

And then there are cutscenes where the dad starts cursing out of nowhere, and I thought "hey I thought this was a kids game":drake:

I don't like the areas in which you just get transported to some make-believe realm, and are no longer in and around your house.

oh, apparently this news doesn't really amount to much of anything:

Oh look it's dj2 entertainment again. Over the past decade they've announced adaptations of Hawken, Sleeping Dogs, Ruiner, Little Nightmares, Vampyr, My Friend Pedro, Disco Elysium, Life is Strange and more - none of which have made any progress.

4 minutes ago, Remij said:

I remember this forum laughing at me when I had it in my GOTY list :reg:

LOL, every post begins with you declaring some sort of pent-up butthurt.

The reddit post in which they have this announcement has everybody absolutely trashing the horrible story.

Some GOTY:mjgrin:

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL, every post begins with you declaring some sort of pent-up butthurt.

The reddit post in which they have this announcement has everybody absolutely trashing the horrible story.

Some GOTY:mjgrin:

Bubu some guys on reddit hated it :cries:

Yea, probably other 40 year old incels like you who don't have a significant other to enjoy it with... and since we know your brother plays on Xbox and you play on PS... there went that idea :hest:

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

Bubu some guys on reddit hated it :cries:

Yea, probably other 40 year old incels

LOL i got this poor butthurt bastard crying like Saucer, now.

No the story sucks........you probably know that as well.

After all, you played it on PS5, when it was glitching on PC:hest:

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL i got this poor butthurt bastard crying like Saucer, now.

No the story sucks........you probably know that as well.

After all, you played it on PS5, when it was glitching on PC:hest:

You're probably just mad because the Dr. Hakim character speaks with a stereotypical Mexican accent :hehe:

It's ok if you don't like it Jerky!

1 minute ago, Remij said:

You're probably just mad because the Dr. Hakim character speaks with a stereotypical Mexican accent :hehe:

It's ok if you don't like it Jerky!

LOL he's trying to change the subject:hest:

And he's also turning into a racist response like Dynocrap would do.

Wow, he's performing the full spectrum tonight..........pretty impressive considering he was supposed to be leaving about 8 posts ago:lawl:

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

LOL he's trying to change the subject:hest:

And he's also turning into a racist response like Dynocrap would do.

Wow, he's performing the full spectrum tonight..........pretty impressive considering he was supposed to be leaving about 8 posts ago:lawl:

^ I read that In Dr. Hakim's voice :mj:

Just now, Remij said:

^ I read that In Dr. Hakim's voice :mj:

He's now trying to say racist remarks as a desperate attempt to get under my skin.

:hest:This is awesome, and its going to be great when he realizes it isn't remotely working. He's absolutely committed, now. LOL

They're now trying to be racist, together, because neither of them know what else to do.

This is funny. :mjgrin:I'm making Remij end up having to join with a known racist, because he's that butthurt.

And I did all of that on his first....[looks at watch]........two hours back on the forum.:blessed:

21 minutes ago, jehurey said:

They're now trying to be racist, together, because neither of them know what else to do.

This is funny. :mjgrin:I'm making Remij end up having to join with a known racist, because he's that butthurt.

And I did all of that on his first....[looks at watch]........two hours back on the forum.:blessed:

Only a soulless dweeb wouldn’t like it takes two. Gamings pinnacle :love:

33 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Only a soulless dweeb wouldn’t like it takes two. Gamings pinnacle :love:

LOL racist is now trying to run away from his previous post.

Jesus christ.........how bad must Xbox gaming be if that's the pinnacle?:lawl:You're not doing Beggij any favors, here.