Sony Q3 FY2021 (Oct-Dec) Results - PS5: 3.9m (LTD: 17.3m), PS4: 116.8m / Record Year for PlayStation / 2nd Highest Quarterly Revenue in history

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Do you know what operating income is     

LOL he doesn't and now he's going to start the sperg-go-round to try and save face. 

yeah cause people actually want to buy a PS5 

1 hour ago, Saucer said:

You mean where you insisted that you're only a third-rate thief instead of a second-rate thief because you only stole NES games? :pavarotti:

No, that was PSP games.

I talked about a subscription service for NES games, because I agreed that the $5 price for NES games  on the eShop was too expensive.

So, uh...........you can't even get that right.

but its fun that your dumbass when research for anything, and you had to go back 9 years to find an example.............that didn't fit.

Hard work + Failure = Saucer's attempt at a good comeback.

Love seeing it.

1 hour ago, ghostz said:

He also uses GameFly and pirates all of his oculus games. :hehe:

LOL Incel #1 is trying to help Incel #2.

1 hour ago, Saucer said:

Is there any doubt that he's used everyone of his parents' credit cards to open a string of free GameFly accounts? :D

LOL this poor guy sounds like he's talking from experience:hest:

3 hours ago, jehurey said:

Microsoft had 15 million GamePass subscriptions back in June/July 2020.

And through the Xbox launch, through all of 2021, and through the entire month of February........they increased that number by 10 million. Over 18-19 months.

So Sony convinced more people to give them $500 during that period of time than Microsoft convinced people to give them $5 to $15.

let that sink in.

2 hours ago, ghostz said:

Sonys been making profits on PS5 for the last 6 months. 

Only on the disc version, and 6 months is only half the year. In past gens they wouldn't even expect any profit margin in the first year

Hey look actual hardware numbers. I’m almost certain it was Microsoft that bribed the NPD to stop giving hard numbers out. Imagine being such an embarrassment to the industry you want to hide it from view. :muttley:

Just now, Ike said:

Hey look actual hardware numbers. I’m almost certain is what Microsoft that bribed the NPD to stop giving hard numbers out. Imagine being such an embarrassment to the industry you want to hide it from view. :muttley:

Yeah, it must've been Microsoft that stopped NPD from giving those numbers.

Because Nintendo gives concrete numbers in their earnings reports.

And Sony gives concrete numbers in their earnings reports.

So I wonder who was the company that blocked NPD from releasing that information a few years ago?:patrice:

2 hours ago, Voidler said:

Only on the disc version, and 6 months is only half the year. In past gens they wouldn't even expect any profit margin in the first year

No.. that seemingly has always been profitable. The $500 one has been profitable for the last 6 months. 

either way, it doesn’t matter. I didn’t ask for the why, simply stated that profits are down. :yeshrug:

Just now, ghostz said:

No.. that seemingly has always been profitable. The $500 one has been profitable for the last 6 months. 

either way, it doesn’t matter. I didn’t ask for the why, simply stated that profits are down. :yeshrug:

And I asked if you understand the purpose of a loss leader model? Guess the answer is no

1 hour ago, Voidler said:

And I asked if you understand the purpose of a loss leader model? Guess the answer is no

who asked for you to ask any questions? I simply stated profits are down. Do I know what a sell at a loss approach is? Yes. Now settle down, rocket boy 

giphy.gif

Edited by ghostz