Halo Infinite fans buy nail polish for exclusive skin, only to find it's for Forza

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2022-02-07-halo-infinite-fans-buy-nail-polish-for-exclusive-skin-only-to-find-its-for-forza

The failure never ends with this game. How did MS fuck this up so badly? Sad to see this is what Halo has become and stupid lemshits continue to defend this crap despite the ass-raping they are receiving from MS with this game :vabe:

D2EEC4BD-575D-45AF-863E-F7CBD49935A7.jpeg

• Haha 2
  • dead 2

Bottles of nail polish :dbry:Xflop is truly scraping the bottom of the barrel.

It doesnt even fit the usual xbox audience so I can only assume this is MS being woke again and it's aimed at troons :kaz: Just fucking kill yourselves lemmings your console and its games suck so bad systemwars has never witnesses such an abomonation.

• Geese 1

Like we all sorta expected some sort of gradual decline with the Halo franchise.

But, did any of us actually think it would get so shitty that:

-They release a compilation game of PORTS..........fucking ports, of previous Halo games. And the game releases broken for about 3-4 years.

-The next Halo game takes 5 years to come out.

-It gets delayed.

-It looks like crap, people making fun of the enemy's faces.

-The single player isn't even finished

-The multiplayer gets abandoned within 2 months

-They're trying to promote the game with nail polish, and they found a way to fail at that.

Like, none of us actually thought they'd fail THIS bad, right?

Edited by jehurey
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
3 hours ago, jehurey said:

Like we all sorta expected some sort of gradual decline with the Halo franchise.

-They release a compilation game of PORTS..........fucking ports, of previous Halo games. And the game releases broken for about 3-4 years.

-It gets delayed.

-They're trying to promote the game with nail polish, and they found a way to fail at that.

I didn’t think they would fail this hard honestly. I thought Halo Infinite would start dying maybe 6 months after launch but this level of failure vastly surpasses even my wildest expectations. The game started dying merely a month after launch and so far attempts to market it have been laughable at best. I mean our expectations were low but MS and 343 still found a way to go even lower :hest:

10 hours ago, jehurey said:

-It gets delayed.

Microsoft has mismanaged everything but lemshits are so brainwashed they want Microsoft to buy out the industry. You really can't underestimate how retarded the Lemmings are.

• Thanks 1