Jump to content

Do you have an active Gamepass sub?


Gamepass   

20 members have voted

  1. 1. Do you currently have an active subscription?



Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

I bought Forza 3 with all DLC for about $15.

 

A Plague Tale was given for free on Epic Games Store

 

Hellblade was usually a cheap $6-$8 game on sale.

 

Halo Infinite............:drake:I wouldn't pay money for, but if I wanted to play its multiplayer, it would be free until you inevitably realized that it sucks and stop playing.

 

MCC was a broken game, and you could buy a European game code for like $10 back in 2017

 

I already paid for FO4 back in 2015, and therefore anybody who was already a Fallout fan already paid for the game at some point previously, and therefore giving it to you 5 years later is pretty much meaningless. And even then, I believe I bought it discounted at Greenmangaming, so I didn't pay full price for it. here let me check my email:

2n6vQIm.png

 

So:

$15 + Free + $8 + :drake: + $10 + $46 = $79

 

Or, in other words, about the same price as 5 months of Game Pass Ultimate.

 

And I keep them forever, they don't get taken away from me. I don't have to fear that they will be taken off the Game Pass service.

 

And I can play them at my own pace.

Shut the fuck up weirdo

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh my god why can't you ever give a straight answer?  You are so fucking annoying.  No wonder you are sad and lonely. 

I bought Forza 3 with all DLC for about $15.   A Plague Tale was given for free on Epic Games Store   Hellblade was usually a cheap $6-$8 game on sale.   Halo Infinite...

Just now, lostfool said:

Shut the fuck up weirdo

No, that's not going to happen.

 

If you actually want to discuss things, then discuss and respond.

 

I'm not interested in people turning into pissy bitches, it basically means they can't hold their shit together like an actual adult.

Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, that's not going to happen.

 

If you actually want to discuss things, then discuss and respond.

 

I'm not interested in people turning into pissy bitches, it basically means they can't hold their shit together like an actual adult.

You need to touch a boob or something. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, lostfool said:

You need to touch a boob or something. 

Quote

it basically means they can't hold their shit together like an actual adult.

at this point, the things you're typing as probably describing yourself.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, lostfool said:

God you are fucking dense.  Here is 7 of the games. Forza 4 and 5, A Plague Tale, Hellblade Senua's Sacrifice, Halo Infinite, Halo Master Chief Collection, and Fall Out 4.  Games I would have never bought but games I ended up loving.  Well Fall out 4 blows, and I eventually got bored of the Forza games eventhough they are great, but I didn't jave to spend 60 or 70 bucks on them. So fuck off dip shit.  

You name 7 games then try to discredit 3 of them, and you call me dense? :drake:

 

So Fallout sucks and Forza got old. You keep saying "I didnt have to pay for them" but thags the point, without GP you wouldnt be playing games you wouldnt otherwise look at, you'd be playing games that you know you will like and enjoy or games thag look really interesting. You're literally only playing games because they exist on Gamepass. I've been there with Netflix and it sucks, watching mediocrity just because it exists on the service. Except with Netflix it's not so bad wasting 90 mins to watch a mediocre movie whereas I couldn't imagine forcing myself through hours and hours of a game just because it exists on the subscription service.

 

Looo at the fucking games you list. Forza rehash, forza rehash, hellblade, fallout, halo, halo and plagues tale. Just as Netflix came to rely on its originals to sell the service so too is Shamepass relying on Microsoft for the biggest games because only the service creator is making money off this thing. The problem there is that Microsoft is hands down the worst publisher in the industry with no idea how to make or nuture good games or developers.

 

Some of those games you list are yeafs old. Fallout 4 is over 6 years old, Halo MCC over 7 years old. While there's nothing wrong with going back to old games I have to ask if someone hasnt bought one of those games in the numerous sales over the past 6/7 years then how much interest do they really have? Fuck I dont even care for Fallout much but even I bought the GOTY edition for £5 a few years back. I dont thini there are are 2014 games I would want tonplay if I dont own them already from all the sales over the years. Just like slow jonny you're ending up playing games you've never had an interest in.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, TLHBO said:

You name 7 games then try to discredit 3 of them, and you call me dense? :drake:

 

So Fallout sucks and Forza got old. You keep saying "I didnt have to pay for them" but thags the point, without GP you wouldnt be playing games you wouldnt otherwise look at, you'd be playing games that you know you will like and enjoy or games thag look really interesting. You're literally only playing games because they exist on Gamepass. I've been there with Netflix and it sucks, watching mediocrity just because it exists on the service. Except with Netflix it's not so bad wasting 90 mins to watch a mediocre movie whereas I couldn't imagine forcing myself through hours and hours of a game just because it exists on the subscription service.

 

Looo at the fucking games you list. Forza rehash, forza rehash, hellblade, fallout, halo, halo and plagues tale. Just as Netflix came to rely on its originals to sell the service so too is Shamepass relying on Microsoft for the biggest games because only the service creator is making money off this thing. The problem there is that Microsoft is hands down the worst publisher in the industry with no idea how to make or nuture good games or developers.

 

Some of those games you list are yeafs old. Fallout 4 is over 6 years old, Halo MCC over 7 years old. While there's nothing wrong with going back to old games I have to ask if someone hasnt bought one of those games in the numerous sales over the past 6/7 years then how much interest do they really have? Fuck I dont even care for Fallout much but even I bought the GOTY edition for £5 a few years back. I dont thini there are are 2014 games I would want tonplay if I dont own them already from all the sales over the years. Just like slow jonny you're ending up playing games you've never had an interest in.

Didn't read your wall of nonsense.  You are just plain stupid 

Link to post
Share on other sites

gamepass is an excellent service. i played quite a few titles with it last year and in january. i will be busy with the ps5 (finally something to play) and the switch for the next few months, so i decided to suspend my account. however, once i finish those games, i'm sure i'll be back on gamepass.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, lostfool said:

Didn't read your wall of nonsense.  You are just plain stupid 

Once again you make yourself look like an idiot ans then you lash out at other people for it :tom: Just like JenB.

 

Next tike dont try to sound smart or make a point to defend Microshit because you ALWAYS get shut down.

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

Once again you make yourself look like an idiot ans then you lash out at other people for it :tom: Just like JenB.

 

Next tike dont try to sound smart or make a point to defend Microshit because you ALWAYS get shut down.

Not my fault you are a moron

Link to post
Share on other sites

Crazy to think that 40% of the people (including Jehurey) have GamePass here.

 

Considering only 2 of the 8 people subbed to GamePass are Lemmings... that's incredible for Microsoft. :obama:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Remij said:

Crazy to think that 40% of the people (including Jehurey) have GamePass here.

 

Considering only 2 of the 8 people subbed to GamePass are Lemmings... that's incredible for Microsoft. :obama:

one has to be a hardcore fanboy to not see the appeal of gamepass.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Remij said:

Crazy to think that 40% of the people (including Jehurey) have GamePass here.

 

crazy how you are still wrong, and you even know that you are wrong since your bitchass ran away when  I challenged you.

 

:tom:then again, you being wrong, and you running away is your M.O.

Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, jehurey said:

crazy how you are still wrong, and you even know that you are wrong since your bitchass ran away when  I challenged you.

 

:tom:then again, you being wrong, and you running away is your M.O.

You have access to gamepass. You have gamepass. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, ghostz said:

You have access to gamepass. You have gamepass. 

no, i don't have access to gamepass.

 

you literally don't even know how Microsoft, themselves, has distinct names for their services.

 

I cannot dumb it down any more for you than that.

 

I literally broke it down in a post where I typed A.) B.) C.)

 

Go read it. And if you still have trouble, bring a dictionary.

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, jehurey said:

no, i don't have access to gamepass.

 

you literally don't even know how Microsoft, themselves, has distinct names for their services.

 

I cannot dumb it down any more for you than that.

 

I literally broke it down in a post where I typed A.) B.) C.)

 

Go read it. And if you still have trouble, bring a dictionary.

Yes you do.

 

xCloud LITERALLY utilizes GamePass.  You LITERALLY need GamePass... to play xCloud games.

 

It's a service LITERALLY ONLY available... for GamePass subscribers. 

 

This IDIOT thought he was going to hide behind the name xCloud :rofl:

 

Owned AGAIN :blessed:

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Remij said:

Yes you do.

 

xCloud LITERALLY utilizes GamePass

no, it literally doesn't

 

it was literally its own separate thing, until it was added as a bullet point to Game Pass ultimate.

 

ALL of those other bullet points that make up Game Pass

........I do not have

........and do not subscribe.

.......and obviously do not pay a single dime.

 

So, you already know that you've lost this argument, because you just made it very clear and very specific about what I have.

 

If you have just a PS5 controller..................you don't have a Playstation 5, nor would you call yourself a Playstation 5 owner/gamer, would you dumbass???:drake:

Edited by jehurey
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...