Petition requesting that EA allow refunds for BF2042 across all platforms nears 150K signatures

https://www.change.org/p/sony-allow-refund-for-battlefield-2042-on-all-platforms

Damn :D Im sure a lot of these people didn't even buy it in the first place, but this is about making a statement more than anything else.

The more time that passes the less I think there's a chance that they can turn things around. There was some hope just after launch, when they popped out some big patches that definitely improved the experience, but they haven't done anything since then besides delay season 1 and cause more players to drop the game. Every day I browse reddit I see new bugs and glitches that make it seem like its barely being held together at the seams. I had fun around launch but the franchise deserves better and I don't see myself playing much more of the game for the foreseeable future.

• Twinblade★ changed the title to Petition requesting that EA allow refunds for BF2042 across all platforms nears 150K signatures
10 minutes ago, Remij said:

They dropped the ball man.  I tried telling you.

All of the big FPS franchises did this year.  It is what it is.

MS really thought ahead with Halo Infinite. By making the MP F2P and putting the campaign on Gamepass, they've been able to avoid disappointed players asking for refunds

6h0YMjs.gif

.....:troll:

Just now, Twinblade said:

MS really thought ahead with Halo Infinite. By making the MP F2P and putting the campaign on Gamepass, they've been able to avoid disappointed players asking for refunds

6h0YMjs.gif

.....:troll:

For real.  All the other competition for these games are F2P... so if you're going to charge $60/70 for a game... you better not fuck it up or people will move on quickly.. because there's LITERALLY free shit to play everywhere lol.