US NPD HW - PlayStation 5 was the best-selling hardware platform of January 2022 in both units and dollars.

4 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

LMFAO! Halo dropped off the face of the Earth and even below Flopza Horizon.

Look at how an old ass game like Miles Morales are still in the top 10 a year after launch as Halo is abandoned :mj:

Even a re-release of a 4 year old God of War on PC is wrecking Halo Midfinite in the charts :will2:

398077204_FLUgmxHVEAU06PD(1).thumb.jpg.414309233d45415f3c52d98a0a5966ec.jpg

Dropped like a rock.  Is this the cliff DynamiteCop was always talking about? :sabu:

• dead 1
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yea put a fork in it. 343 did what Guerrilla Games couldn’t do during the 360 generation with KZ2 and 3, they finally killed the Halo franchise      Ironic when you consider lemshits us

I may have ate some crow with Miles Morales      

Oh and dont forget, Bungie now owned by Sony. TLHBFR

3 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

I've posted more NPD threads than anyone on this board, regardless of which system won that month. 

Sometimes someone beats me to it like today, but in general I would post an NPD thread. 

Real question is, how come you were only interested in Nov and Dec last year? :umad:

You have went out of you way to not post the last two and even ignored the threads that were posted. :tom:

2 minutes ago, ghostz said:

You have went out of you way to not post the last two and even ignored the threads that were posted. :tom:

Pretty sure I posted in those threads to say lemmings celebrating coming 2nd for a month or two and last overall :sabu:

wait a minute, weren't lemmings gauranteeing that Xbox was going to continue beating the PS5 into the new year?

Guess that fell apart, immediately.

Also one thing that should be noted is that Jim Ryan has navigated the supply issues during this pandemic about as good as you can for new hardware.

And there's a couple of key reasons why. The PS5 had customized designs for their processor, and Sony finalized those designs and sent them into production earlier in 2020. The Microsoft team was going to use AMD's default designs, and waited on them to finalize that, and couldn't go into production until mid-summer 2020.

Not only were the Xbox "full RDNA tools" something that clearly appears to have little to no effect whatsoever in game design, but it also cost them about 6 months in manufacturing when semiconductor plants were being booked up for months and months ahead.

• Thanks 1
3 hours ago, FIREPOWER said:

LMFAO! Halo dropped off the face of the Earth and even below Flopza Horizon.

Look at how an old ass game like Miles Morales are still in the top 10 a year after launch as Halo is abandoned :mj:

Even a re-release of a 4 year old God of War on PC is wrecking Halo Midfinite in the charts :will2:

398077204_FLUgmxHVEAU06PD(1).thumb.jpg.414309233d45415f3c52d98a0a5966ec.jpg

Could you imagine a new Halo game getting outsold by years old games back in the 360 days? It would be unheard of. The Halo franchise is dead.

10 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

Could you imagine a new Halo game getting outsold by years old games back in the 360 days? It would be unheard of. The Halo franchise is dead.

Yea put a fork in it. 343 did what Guerrilla Games couldn’t do during the 360 generation with KZ2 and 3, they finally killed the Halo franchise :sabu:

Ironic when you consider lemshits used to laugh at KZ2 for not being to outsell Halo and they called that series a flop franchise. Guerrilla have grown over the years and created a new IP that is destroying Halo in sales while Halo is the one struggling to stay relevant now :rawf:

5E98A1A7-CD3D-42A2-BE22-94037C618D9B.jpeg

• Upvote 1
  • Geese 1
  • dead 1
21 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Yea put a fork in it. 343 did what Guerrilla Games couldn’t do during the 360 generation with KZ2 and 3, they finally killed the Halo franchise :sabu:

Ironic when you consider lemshits used to laugh at KZ2 for not being to outsell Halo and they called that series a flop franchise. Guerrilla have grown over the years and created a new IP that is destroying Halo in sales while Halo is the one struggling to stay relevant now :rawf:

5E98A1A7-CD3D-42A2-BE22-94037C618D9B.jpeg

• Haha 2
40 minutes ago, Voidler said:

Series S is available everywhere. No stock issues there. What a dud

I remember lemshits thinking the combination of Halo Infinite/FH5 on GameAss along with Series S would propel them to an early victory, well that backfired :hest:

12 minutes ago, Voidler said:

Damn, I forgot all about that. A huge disastrous turn of events for Halo and lemshits. No wonder they are so mad at Sony this week.

:hest: Halo is a massive flop and Sony snatched Bungie from them to pour salt on their wounds.

6 minutes ago, Remij said:

Yeah you did... because you get nothing out of it :rofl:

Nah, I don’t play Destiny that’s why I didn’t remember. My mind is totally focused on HFW next week and GT7 in three weeks so I don’t care about acquisitions like you gameless lems.

It’s not like you lemshits got anything out of the Activision deal and MS spent 20 times more than Sony did just to bring all the games to Sony and now Nintendo LMFAO  :pavarotti:

Edited by FIREPOWER
3 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Nah, I don’t play Destiny that’s why I didn’t remember. My mind is totally focused on HFW next week and GT7 in three weeks so I don’t care about acquisitions like you gameless lems.

It’s not like you lemshits got anything out of the Activision deal and MS spent 20 times more than Sony did just to bring all the games to Sony and now Nintendo LMFAO  :pavarotti:

Exactly.  You don't play Bungies shit... hence you forgot they existed....  and now that we know that... you ever talking about the Bungie acquisition is meaningless... because we know you don't give a fuck :hest: