US NPD HW - PlayStation 5 was the best-selling hardware platform of January 2022 in both units and dollars.

6 minutes ago, Remij said:

Exactly.  You don't play Bungies shit... hence you forgot they existed....  and now that we know that... you ever talking about the Bungie acquisition is meaningless... because we know you don't give a fuck :hest:

Not as meaningless as the Activision purchase :hest:

• aitch 1
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yea put a fork in it. 343 did what Guerrilla Games couldn’t do during the 360 generation with KZ2 and 3, they finally killed the Halo franchise      Ironic when you consider lemshits us

I may have ate some crow with Miles Morales      

Oh and dont forget, Bungie now owned by Sony. TLHBFR

Just now, Voidler said:

Not as meaningless as the Activision purchase :hest:

I didn't say Bungie purchase was meaningless... just him ever referring to it.

Bungie was a well calculated move by Sony.  It slots in perfectly and they can create the exact type of games Sony needs.  

I've said all that before.

Activision also isn't meaningless.  There's King, which brings in the most money for MS... and then locking COD into GamePass as the only way to play that game through a subscription service.

There's plenty of value on both sides.

FLOWERPOWER just can't say shit about Bungie... because we know he doesn't care :hehe:

1 minute ago, Team 2019 said:

Do we know if the next Bungie IP is PS5/PC only or also on XBox? Did they state anything?

They haven’t said anything concrete but it’s looking like it will be multiplat which going by Sony’s recent moves means PS5/PC only.

3 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

Do we know if the next Bungie IP is PS5/PC only or also on XBox? Did they state anything? I don't want Sony to keep off exclusive per say, but negotaite using it to get an eventual Starfield or Elder Scrolls port would be nice/

They said multiplat

Bare minimum will be PC/PS5

I expect Xbox as well unless MS go and pull COD from Playstation

35 minutes ago, Remij said:

Exactly.  You don't play Bungies shit... hence you forgot they existed....  and now that we know that... you ever talking about the Bungie acquisition is meaningless... because we know you don't give a fuck :hest:

Even if I played Bungie’s shit I still wouldn’t care. I own a PS5 and PC so regardless of how these companies move I always have access to all their games on day one.

Unlike your begging clown ass I have access to any and all the games regardless of how MS and Sony decide to move with their deals and acquisitions. So in essence acquisitions don’t mean anything to me except as a means to watch you begging clowns and lemshits get your panties up in a wad :vabe:

I’ll continue to speak on Bungie’s acquisition because I know it hurts you clowns. MS has been fighting tooth and nail to get Bungie back and you lemshits have been begging MS to acquire them so that they come back and save the dying Gaylo franchise. Knowing that your resurrection hopes for Gaylo Midfinite are dead with the Bungie’s recent acquisition is all the satisfaction I need :aitch:

Edited by FIREPOWER

Just happened to stroll in here.

And Beggij is melting down again...........or look at that, a thread that is about Playstation being successful, he's managed to have to topic moved over to him downplaying the Bungie deal.

You can literally see the copium at work.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, jehurey said:

Just happened to stroll in here.

And Beggij is melting down again...........or look at that, a thread that is about Playstation being successful, he's managed to have to topic moved over to him downplaying the Bungie deal.

You can literally see the copium at work.

You just happened to stroll in... so you could talk about me, and not the topic.

And you did that because you're mad I bitch slapped you in every other thread... LOL..

40 minutes ago, Remij said:

You just happened to stroll in... so you could talk about me, and not the topic.

And you did that because you're mad I bitch slapped you in every other thread... LOL..

No, I strolled in to see who would be stupid enough to be getting angry over Gran Turismo's success.

It a mere well-placed guess that your bitter ass would be here.

You literally ran away from 3 different threads in the past two days........its a little too late to try and convince us you're winning anything.

I literally got you pleading with me to "shut up" like as if you're a rape victim.

32 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

I'm more impressed there are enough PS5s to buy for this to happen. I've casually hung around a stock Discord for a few weeks and drops are so few and far between with such limited stock.

you still haven't gotten one?

you should've paid $12 for that monthly Walmart+ membership.

a fairly good amount of people were able to get a hold of one.