Upcoming indie horror/adventure game Martha is Dead to be censored on Playstation

30 minutes ago, Remij said:

The issue is that Sony are fucking retarded these days... 

Here's a MK 11 fatality... that's A-OK according to Sony....

Like... what the fuck is worse? :drake: 

It's obvious how Sony views this shit..  AAA game developer?  Anything goes... big money to be made. Small indie studio?  Censored and cut... little money.

Sony are TRASH when it comes to this :mad:

Holy shit! If it wasn’t for Sony’s first party games, I’d say peace! That fatality was significantly worse (in all of the right ways). But yeah, I’ll only buy indie games on Xbox or Switch. 

15 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

Holy shit! If it wasn’t for Sony’s first party games, I’d say peace! That fatality was significantly worse (in all of the right ways). But yeah, I’ll only buy indie games on Xbox or Switch. 

Sony literally used to be the company pushing boundaries with mature video game content too.

It's just disappointing to see them do this...  I mean I could understand if ALL of the platforms were like... nope we can't do this it's WAY too graphic or sensitive for other reasons (like violence to a small child or something)... but Microsoft, and even Nintendo, don't censor games like this.  There was some game with sexualized imagery and Sony made them put lens flares over the nudity, or some shit like that.. lmfao.. jfc.

It's literally Sony being the odd one out... like and why?  Why censor a game when the other platforms aren't getting raked over the coals for allowing it?  It just makes them look bad... especially considering what their own games can get away with.. (as well as big 3rd party publishers)

Edited by Remij
16 minutes ago, Remij said:

Sony literally used to be the company pushing boundaries with mature video game content too.

It's just disappointing to see them do this...  I mean I could understand if ALL of the platforms were like... nope we can't do this it's WAY too graphic or sensitive for other reasons (like violence to a small child or something)... but Microsoft, and even Nintendo, don't censor games like this.  There was some game with sexualized imagery and Sony made them put lens flares over the nudity, or some shit like that.. lmfao.. jfc.

It's literally Sony being the odd one out... like and why?  Why censor a game when the other platforms aren't getting raked over the coals for allowing it?  It just makes them look bad... especially considering what their own games can get away with.. (as well as big 3rd party publishers)

💯