Do you even play games on your mobile phone?

Just now, Twinblade said:

I played all the interesting Apple Arcade games during its first 1 or 2 months, and don't think i've touched a mobile game for longer than 5 minutes since then.

what the golf? was awesome.

Just now, Twinblade said:

Yeah that was one of the last ones I played and it was a lot of fun, but I think the one I spent the most time on was Grindstone. I was addicted to that game.

yeah, that was good too. it's a shame the service has resorted to adding the classics, but with enhanced graphics. very cheap. it's rare i find one i like. creaks was pretty great, though (on pc too).

Been playing a whole bunch of Puzzle Quest 3, since they had a beta, and the mobile version is the only version they are allowing beta access to first.

Its shockingly fair for a free-to-play, and maybe that's because its still in the final phases of beta, so I've been able to get through almost halfway through the single player story without having to pay for anything.

It helps that in the times in which I do have to grind, I'm playing Bejeweled, and I love playing Bejewled, and I think I leveled up my character in a wrong way in which my main weapon is not powerful enough for the enemies that are at a higher level than my current gear.

So the only way I have a chance in winning these battles is if I can play Bejewled as fast and efficiently as possible to get as much jewels lined up in a row, so that I can stun enemies and prevent them from attacking me. It gets pretty hectic.

Back in 2007, I got a bad addiction to Puzzle Quest 1. Like I had a really bad couple of weeks. This game isn't as addicting as that, its fairly decent and definitely better than Puzzle Quest 2, which was really boring.

1 minute ago, Remij said:

Jerky does.

GamePass games.. through xCloud.  Because he's a subscriber.

He plays games on his phone MORE than on his PS5.... let that sink in.. :rofl:

:blessed:confirmation that i've won, i love when he gives himself away:blessed:

yea aza, I played some ps1/snes emu games but that's it. I haven't played a single mobile game in my life ever. guess I'm the coolest dude around 😎