Doing a home office upgrade and ordered two new monitors and a new desk. No need for a gaming keyboard but everything I’ve seen indicates This Logitech keyboard is best for work. 

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/logitech-mx-keys-advanced-full-size-wireless-scissor-keyboard-for-pc-and-mac-with-backlit-keys-black/6366560.p?skuId=6366560

not really thrilled to spend 119 on a keyboard but I have plenty of Best Buy rewards to cover it. also a key feature seems to be that it links up to 3 devices at once.. something I won’t need.  Anyone have any recommendations or experience with the above? 

Best buy rewards and rent-a-center :hest: I'd feel sorry for this kid living in poverty if it wasn't for the fact that he blows all his money on Apple products and then tries to brag about how he's living the high life.

12 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

Best buy rewards and rent-a-center :hest: I'd feel sorry for this kid living in poverty if it wasn't for the fact that he blows all his money on Apple products and then tries to brag about how he's living the high life.

Do you know how much I’ve spent on my Best Buy credit card in the last two years? Lol 30k roughly. 

and yes, you get back plenty of rewards. My series X was paid for using rewards, most of my OLED, etc. 

Fools that use debit cards :tom: