Platinum Games is open for acquisition talks if their independence is guaranteed

Just now, Remij said:

Yep... if you remove Nintendo from whoever purchases Platinum Games.... Bayonetta is ALSO REMOVED.... from Platinum Games.

Fucking clown ass retard :drake:

No, you are associating Bayonetta  with Nintendo.

Nice try, you attempted to fix your sentence after you fucked up. LOL

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

fucking godly

Just now, jehurey said:

I've corrected many people on this forum, for years...................I don't go around saying "if you admit to your mistake" because that looks like something a petty bitch would do.

Ah... so thanks for admitting that you're purposefully continuing to argue with me now, simply because I asked you to not argue with me... because you misunderstood. LOL

You keep proving the things I'm saying right.

Just now, Remij said:

Ah... so thanks for admitting that you're purposefully continuing to argue with me now

No, I didn't admit that.

Read the sentence again.

You will see that the sentence is describing something in the PAST tense.

I'm not talking about anything in this thread.

Just now, jehurey said:

No, you are associating Bayonetta  with Nintendo.

Nice try, you attempted to fix your sentence after you fucked up. LOL

Yes... I am... because Nintendo has the rights to Bayonetta... meaning that if you remove Nintendo from people who can purchase them... you're also removing Bayo with them. :drake:

You continue to be dumb as a fucking rock... and what's hilarious to me is that, you, and everyone else here knows, that if what I said wasn't painfully obvious.. Goukosan would have been on my ass about it... but no, he understood exactly what I said. LOL

Just now, jehurey said:

No they don't

Sega does.

Holy shit, you just lost this entire thing.:drake:

Yes they do, Nintendo has an agreement with Sega you fucking clown....

Nintendo could put whoever the fuck they want on development of Bayo.

You really are fucking stupid :drake:

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

Yes they do, Nintendo has an agreement with Sega

....to license the IP from SEGA.

Oh man, you're now going to double and triple down on your screw-up, aren't you?

Do you honestly think creative word play is going to work on me?

Edited by jehurey
1 minute ago, jehurey said:

....to license the IP from SEGA.

Oh man, you're now going to double and triple down on your screw-up, aren't you?

Do you honestly think creative word play is going to work on me?

Yes... Nintendo has the license... which means that they've PROBABLY LOCKED IT UP... as you sheep have ARGUED with me about many time before....

So if you take PG away from Nintendo... PG ain't going to be making Bayonetta anymore.  Which was what I said.

And I ALSO said... "ESSENTIALLY done for"... for that specific reason... because Sega owns the IP, Nintendo licenses it.  We know that SEGA was content to let it die, if it wasn't for Nintendo coming in and saving the franchise...

Sega COULD do something with Bayonetta... but they likely wouldn't... it would just die.  Thus my post.

See... you really ARE god damn retar

Jerky actually thinks that SEGA... the company that was content to let the game die if it wasn't for Nintendo SAVING IT..... fund their own Bayonetta game.... without Platinum Games.... :drake:

It's pathetic at this point how I have to spell it out to you.

1 minute ago, Remij said:

Yes... Nintendo has the license... which means that they've PROBABLY LOCKED IT UP...

No it doesn't.

You already know you screwed up, so now you're having to invent NEW ARGUMENTS to try and keep your flawed argument propped up.

Sweetie.........you already know I can show you the end credits of the most recent Bayo 3 trailer from four months ago, right?

You already know how this one is going to end.

1 minute ago, Remij said:

Ah, ok... then we can look forward to Bayonetta potentially coming back to Xbox or PS :blessed:

That's what I thought:drake:

Once again, I already mentioned the "first-right-of-refusal" as something that probably exists when Nintendo negotiated the licensing with SEGA, so you can definitely have hope that the series could come to Xbox or PS..........if Nintendo notifies SEGA that they don't want to continue, and that gives SEGA the opt-out to go and do whatever they want with the IP.

Yeah.........go ahead and add that to your "You'll see!!!!!!!!" list.:lawl:

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

That's what I thought:drake:

Once again, I already mentioned the "first-right-of-refusal" as something that probably exists when Nintendo negotiated the licensing with SEGA, so you can definitely have hope that the series could come to Xbox or PS..........if Nintendo notifies SEGA that they don't want to continue, and that gives SEGA the opt-out to go and do whatever they want with the IP.

Yeah.........go ahead and add that to your "You'll see!!!!!!!!" list.:lawl:

^ LOL... and now he's saying what I SAID IN THE FIRST PLACE... that Nintendo can do what they want with it.. and it's likely to die if Nintendo doesn't do something with it themselves.. if someone takes PG away from Nintendo.  We KNOW MS and Sony didn't want to do anything with Bayonetta... which is why Nintendo picked it up...while Sega was content to let it die :drake:

My fucking lord... I have him arguing BOTH SIDES :lawl::lawl::lawl:

Edited by Remij
15 minutes ago, Remij said:

^ LOL... and now he's saying what I SAID IN THE FIRST PLACE... that Nintendo can do what they want with it..

Nintendo can do what they contractually negotiated that they're allowed to do.

LOL, this poor guy now wanted to re-litigate his argument after he already lost it the first time around.

You can tell he's trying, really hard, to find something to claim victory on.

Edited by jehurey
1 hour ago, Team 2019 said:

But its sad when trash sells 10+ million on Switch while Bayo 2 scrap by with a million sales. It's not PG's fault gamers got shit taste.

you'd imagine that's impossible to occur with the switch since everybody has one, totaling over 100 million.  So everybody of every gaming taste has a switch, probably.

Also, if Bayo 2 sold a million on the Wii U, that's a success.

And it was.

You do know that Bayonetta for the PS3 and Xbox ended up selling about two million, worldwide, between both versions, right?

Bayo 2 re-released on the Switch was actually selling at a faster rate than the original Wii U run.

7 hours ago, Remij said:

Yes... I am... because Nintendo has the rights to Bayonetta... meaning that if you remove Nintendo from people who can purchase them... you're also removing Bayo with them. :drake:

You continue to be dumb as a fucking rock... and what's hilarious to me is that, you, and everyone else here knows, that if what I said wasn't painfully obvious.. Goukosan would have been on my ass about it... but no, he understood exactly what I said. LOL

It's not that.. I didn't care to argue about nothing... Lol

7 hours ago, Remij said:

Yes... Nintendo has the license... which means that they've PROBABLY LOCKED IT UP... as you sheep have ARGUED with me about many time before....

So if you take PG away from Nintendo... PG ain't going to be making Bayonetta anymore.  Which was what I said.

And I ALSO said... "ESSENTIALLY done for"... for that specific reason... because Sega owns the IP, Nintendo licenses it.  We know that SEGA was content to let it die, if it wasn't for Nintendo coming in and saving the franchise...

Sega COULD do something with Bayonetta... but they likely wouldn't... it would just die.  Thus my post.

See... you really ARE god damn retar

Jerky actually thinks that SEGA... the company that was content to let the game die if it wasn't for Nintendo SAVING IT..... fund their own Bayonetta game.... without Platinum Games.... :drake:

It's pathetic at this point how I have to spell it out to you.

Slight correction, Nintendo has the Bayonetta 2 and 3 license locked up...not the IP itself. 

That's why party 1 is on everything, even after Nintendo got on for part 2.

Not jumping in this argument by this way... Lol