Let me be the first to say it here... Elden Ring on PC is.... FUCKING TRASH

3 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Eh I’m sure it’ll be patched but the highlight of souls games is playing them at release and discovering everything alongside other people. Even if the game is perfectly stable a month after release, that’s still too long.

Yeah it sucks.  We'll have to see on Wednesday just how bad it really is when the reviews drop.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This mo'fucka spends all his time shilling xbox yet it's never even considered as an option for playing a multiplat

That's outdated information     It really IS the worst version     lol

Posted Images

15 hours ago, jehurey said:

This is what Second-Class Gaming literally looks and sounds like.

PS5: 40~45 fps in quality mode 

:drake:

THAT is second class gaming. Your version will always be bad, meanwhile the PC version will be shortly fixed to retain first place status like it is for 99% of games this gen.  Pretty much all of your hopes rely on it not being fixed on PC  (it will be though). Apart from that notion being super anti-gamer and toxic, it's likely doomed as Sekiro ran great on the first week.  And this isn't even the promised later RayTracing patch for ER, I can imagine PS5 being hard stuck 30 fps on that :mjpls: Also I can't wait for the mod to unlock FPS for a buttery 144. Speaking of mods, the DS3 ones rock.

Edited by Substatic
27 minutes ago, Substatic said:

PS5: 40~45 fps in quality mode 

:drake:

THAT is second class gaming. Your version will always be bad, meanwhile the PC version will be shortly fixed to retain first place status like it is for 99% of games this gen.  Pretty much all of your hopes rely on it not being fixed on PC  (it will be though). Apart from that notion being super anti-gamer and toxic, it's likely doomed as Sekiro ran great on the first week.  And this isn't even the promised later RayTracing patch for ER, I can imagine PS5 being hard stuck 30 fps on that :mjpls: Also I can't wait for the mod to unlock FPS for a buttery 144. Speaking of mods, the DS3 ones rock.

I asked Elajjaz (a prominent Soulsborne streamer who was one of the streamers invited to the event) how the performance was, and he said he didn't notice much stuttering at all, he said it was good.. and that a lot of the stuttering was apparently due to the stream and the OBS versions they were using which was causing the crashing...  That's a relief.

Hopefully they can patch the stutter and the PC version shines as it should :blessed:

54 minutes ago, Remij said:

Elden Ring's character creator looks better than Demon's Souls on PS5 :hest:

It's not even close either LOL

The Demon's Souls one is using the in-game renderer it seems. I doubt Elden Ring's character models are that high fidelity when you're playing.

5 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

The Demon's Souls one is using the in-game renderer it seems. I doubt Elden Ring's character models are that high fidelity when you're playing.

You're never looking that close at your characters face anyway.

14 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Time for you to get a PS5 and experience the best version of Elden Ring…..along with the best version of Horizon FW :smoke:

LOL no.  That's not happening.  I'm truly done with consoles.

1 minute ago, Remij said:

With thousands of games, I don't find it that limiting... lol

Some of your most hyped and played games are PlayStation games. Do you really have no trouble waiting forever (like for Bloodborne) or a few years for ports like GoW and Horizon? I enjoy the luxury of playing big games day 1 and being apart of that launch hype. Being a PC only gamer seems like it would be a miserable experience overall, but to each his own I guess.

4 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Some of your most hyped and played games are PlayStation games. Do you really have no trouble waiting forever (like for Bloodborne) or a few years for ports like GoW and Horizon? I enjoy the luxury of playing big games day 1 and being apart of that launch hype. Being a PC only gamer seems like it would be a miserable experience overall, but to each his own I guess.

No trouble whatsoever.

There's literally nothing on PS5 that I either haven't played before.... or that I couldn't just buy and play on PS4, if I was that desperate.

haha.. what games can you play that I can't?

3 minutes ago, Remij said:

No trouble whatsoever.

There's literally nothing on PS5 that I either haven't played before.... or that I couldn't just buy and play on PS4, if I was that desperate.

haha.. what games can you play that I can't?

So you have no interest In playing the biggest Sony and Nintendo first party games day 1 but you’re looking forward to the steam deck…just to play the same old steam games you already own and have played before? I’m sorry but that’s just too funny :hest:

3 hours ago, Substatic said:

meanwhile the PC version will be shortly fixed to retain first place status like it is for 99% of games this gen.  Pretty much all of your hopes rely on it not being fixed on PC  (it will be though).

:hest:look at what these second-class citizens tell themselves.

and now, the other second-class citizen is saying "actually its not that bad at all" and just accepting it.

You can literally see the coping mechanisms at work.

8 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

So you have no interest In playing the biggest Sony and Nintendo first party games day 1 but you’re looking forward to the steam deck…just to play the same old steam games you already own and have played before? I’m sorry but that’s just too funny :hest:

Yea... I mean, I don't feel the need to run any play any of them the instant they come out.

The only franchises that could do that for me are Zelda and mainline Mario.  If I missed out on Zelda, I'd actually feel like I was missing out on something.  I have a Switch though...

This may surprise you, but Sony IP don't have that kind of effect on me.  I could play them whenever.  I don't feel like I'm "missing out" on Horizon: FW at all.  I'm sure it's a great game, and I'll play it on PC eventually.. but there's tons of stuff I haven't played yet, or want to finish playing before any of that anyway.

It's nice to be able to completely disregard consoles.  With Xbox and PS games coming.. these even less of a reason for me to care about owning their consoles.  

Nintendo is the ONLY company, that I'd really consider supporting console-wise, along-side my PC.  With PC and Switch, you get pretty much everything good.  A couple of Sony cinematic games per gen is nothing in the grand scheme of things.

Yea... I mean, I don't feel the need to run any play any of them the instant they come out.

The only franchises that could do that for me are Zelda and mainline Mario.  If I missed out on Zelda, I'd actually feel like I was missing out on something.  I have a Switch though...

This may surprise you, but Sony IP don't have that kind of effect on me.  I could play them whenever.  I don't feel like I'm "missing out" on Horizon: FW at all.  I'm sure it's a great game, and I'll play it on PC eventually.. but there's tons of stuff I haven't played yet, or want to finish playing before any of that anyway.

It's nice to be able to completely disregard consoles.  With Xbox and PS games coming.. these even less of a reason for me to care about owning their consoles.  

Nintendo is the ONLY company, that I'd really consider supporting console-wise, along-side my PC.  With PC and Switch, you get pretty much everything good.  A couple of Sony cinematic games per gen is nothing in the grand scheme of things.

You put over 50 hours into GoW but you have no interest in playing the sequel day 1 on a Sony console? Not sure I buy that :ben: 

6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

:hest:look at what these second-class citizens tell themselves.

and now, the other second-class citizen is saying "actually its not that bad at all" and just accepting it.

You can literally see the coping mechanisms at work.

I never said I'm accepting it.  I called it out and it will either be fixed, or it wont.

Not that any of this matters to you... because if you play Elden Ring as much as you played Demon's Souls... ie turning it on and then off again... then that would be an achievement for you.  Considering you've never played the original Demon's Souls, Dark Souls, Dark Souls 2, Bloodborne, Dark Souls 3, or Sekiro... :omglol:

I never said I'm accepting it.  I called it out and it will either be fixed, or it wont.

Not that any of this matters to you... because if you play Elden Ring as much as you played Demon's Souls... ie turning it on and then off again... then that would be an achievement for you.  Considering you've never played the original Demon's Souls, Dark Souls, Dark Souls 2, Bloodborne, Dark Souls 3, or Sekiro... :omglol:

I'd play it co-op with my friend if I don't end up liking playing alot of the shooters that he's into. I don't gravitate to those games, but I'd probably like to start with Dark Souls.

LOL, i love how you just attempting to change the subject into trying to talk about me.

.............again.

And you did it to try and make yourself feel better about convincing yourself to buy a stuttering game that isn't even next-gen. LOL