DF Retro EX: PowerSlave Exhumed - The Classic 90s Shooter Brilliantly Remastered

3 minutes ago, Ramza said:

It's on my wishlist, gonna wait for a sale though. I never played the original.

Me neither.  I'm interested in trying this, but like you, I'm going to wait for a sale.

That said, Nightdive studios always do an incredible job with their remasters/conversions.  Remaining faithful to the originals while providing lots of visual options and improvements.  They're the first studio I'd pick to remaster a lot of these old classic games.  Their engine works well on all platforms too.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Remij said:

Me neither.  I'm interested in trying this, but like you, I'm going to wait for a sale.

That said, Nightdive studios always do an incredible job with their remasters/conversions.  Remaining faithful to the originals while providing lots of visual options and improvements.  They're the first studio I'd pick to remaster a lot of these old classic games.  Their engine works well on all platforms too.

Every port/remaster should be made by Nightdive Studios. They're are the best at this, everything I played from them was straight up perfection.

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Every port/remaster should be made by Nightdive Studios. They're are the best at this, everything I played from them was straight up perfection.

For real.  It's obvious they put a lot of effort and care into them.

I almost feel bad not buying it at full price, to be honest.  Maybe I still will, after I play Elden Ring.