Just now, Remij said:

:rofl: 

This dude actually thought the right plan of attack was to post that he himself can't play at 120hz at full resolution on his PC :rofls: 

I don't even run the VR games you can run???

Let's see...

vrgames.png

Did you forget that we can see you have NO VR games on Steam.... and I know FOR SURE AS FUCK... that you don't have Oculus Rift Games :kaz: 

You said you downloaded Skyrim VR... but never played it yet.  Oh wow, some massive graphically challenging games you got there Jehurey.  Tetris Effect?  WOW:rofl: 

You're pirating all your VR games... even the Quest ones... which just FURTHER proves what I said... that you ONLY bought the hardware not to support it and actually use it... but in an attempt to lend CREDIBILITY to whatever you want to say about it in the future sucking compared PSVR2 :tom:

It doesn't work with me clown bitch.  I see right through your act like as if I had a built in fog ventilator running on your account 24/7 :cruise: 

LOL, those are .exe that run outside of steam, and I moved them into the SteamVR app from my desktop

THey are not transferred over to my Steam library.

That's why you don't see them.

I have absolutely played Half Life Alyx via Airlink, with everything........I mean every goddamn in-game graphical setting maxed, every SteamVR configuration setting and every Oculus PC app setting and experimental setting turned on.

Half Life Alyx.............at full resolution, at max graphical settings

does

not

work

at 120Hz airlinked, and that's me literally standing 4 ft from the 5GHz router with no obstructions.  it simply cannot load the game to the VR headset wireless at that refresh rate.

The computer is rendering the game at 120Hz, easily, but when I whip my head to look to the right or left, I'm staring at the SteamVR desktop background, and it requires about a half-second to load the game in that direction.

And Half-Life Alyx, obviously, isn't any close to being a next-gen graphics game.

Its obvious, you don't know shit.

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

God.. looking at some of your posts about VR and using your headset... LMFAO It's embarrassing :cruise:

This fake motherfucker :lawl: 

he's getting angry because I have a better VR setup than him.

the same exact way he's been angry since late 2020 because I have a better PC than him:tom:

oh man, I can easily see him melting down about this for the next few months.

Just now, jehurey said:

LOL, those are .exe that run outside of steam, and I moved them into the SteamVR app from my desktop

THey are not transferred over to my Steam library.

That's why you don't see them.

I have absolutely played Half Life Alyx via Airlink, with everything........I mean every goddamn in-game graphical setting maxed, every SteamVR configuration setting and every Oculus PC app setting and experimental setting turned on.

Half Life Alyx.............at full resolution, at max graphical settings

does

not

work

at 120Hz airlinked, and that's me literally standing 4 ft from the 5GHz router with no obstructions.  it simply cannot load the game to the VR headset wireless at that refresh rate.

The computer is rendering the game at 120Hz, easily, but when I whip my head to look to the right or left, I'm staring at the SteamVR desktop background, and it requires about a half-second to load the game in that direction.

And Half-Life Alyx, obviously, isn't any close to being a next-gen graphics game.

Its obvious, you don't know shit.

Sweetie... I already said you pirated shit.... I know they aren't going to show up in your steam library.

The fact is that you aren't BUYING games... because you don't have any intention of supporting the devices... you bought the device SIMPLY TO ATTEMPT TO GIVE YOURSELF CREDIBILITY on the subject.

And yes... keep telling me that you had to turn down your settings.... I'm laughing hysterically.   You're trying to strawman me by arguing about something that I never said I did... :rofl: 

And my PC runs HL:A perfectly.  Better than yours actually... because I know how to set it up.  Thanks for admitting you're having problems though and don't know how to utilize your hardware properly :smugcena:

And then of course... there's the issue of you bringing up "Alyx not being a next-gen graphics game" like as if the quality of the visual settings has any kind of affect on the streaming issues you're facing.. LOL  :tom: 

And sweetie... I don't fucking use AirLink... LMFAO.  I use Virtual Desktop bitch... and it works WONDERFULLY at 120hz BITCH :tom5: 

11 minutes ago, jehurey said:

he's getting angry because I have a better VR setup than him.

the same exact way he's been angry since late 2020 because I have a better PC than him:tom:

oh man, I can easily see him melting down about this for the next few months.

You don't have a better PC than me :smugcena:

You also don't have a better VR setup than me... what on gods earth gives you that impression... you haven't even put a single dollar into buying games for it. :tom:

Nobody... ABSOULTELY NOBODY is Jealous of anything you have :rofl: 

4 minutes ago, Remij said:

Sweetie... I already said you pirated shit.... I know they aren't going to show up in your steam library.

The fact is that you aren't BUYING games...

doesn't change anything about what I said.

and you are not running the games with all the settings I am at 120Hz.

................because you have a shittier PC than I do.

So you don't know shit about what I am talking about.

LOL you magically think Virtual Desktop makes things work. The issue is the wireless bandwidth, not the app that delivers the wireless data.

Wow, you really don't know anything...........you are literally trying to say that Virtual Desktop is a magical programs.......I guess it delivers lower quality video to the headset.

5 minutes ago, Remij said:

You don't have a better PC than me :smugcena:

You also don't have a better VR setup than me...

yes i do.

hell, I'll probably end up having two better VR setups than you by the end of the year.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

doesn't change anything about what I said.

and you are not running the games with all the settings I am at 120Hz.

................because you have a shittier PC than I do.

So you don't know shit about what I am talking about.

LOL you magically think Virtual Desktop makes things work. The issue is the wireless bandwidth, not the app that delivers the wireless data.

Wow, you really don't know anything...........you are literally trying to say that Virtual Desktop is a magical programs.......I guess it delivers lower quality video to the headset.

Yes it does.

And yes, I am.  In fact... I'm running MORE games, at much higher settings that you are.

....... YOU DON'T EVEN PLAY GAMES.  You dont HAVE them.  You're NOT PLAYING THEM... LOL 

So yea, I do know... I know you're full of shit.  You don't play games bitch... we ALL KNOW that...

And yes, Virtual Desktop does make things work... retard.

But you wouldn't know.... LOL

1 minute ago, Remij said:

Yes it does.

And yes, I am.  In fact... I'm running MORE games, at much higher settings that you are.

No, you're not running them at higher settings than me.

Your shitty almost 4 year old video card literally can't.

This is why you genuinely do not understand that you cannot actually push 4K-quality images wirelessly at such a high refresh rate of REAL Triple-A production quality games.

Half Life Alyx isn't anything close to a next-gen game, and that can't run at 120Hz without there being wireless loading issues.

• Upvote 1