Bloomberg: Activision to Delay Treyarch's 2023 Call Of Duty to 2024

7 minutes ago, jehurey said:

it would be funny is lemmings are so butthurt over Playstation getting call of duty that they celebrate nobody getting call of duty during a particular as a desperate attempt to spite the cows.

huh-ew.gif

Lemmings so butthurt over Playstation getting something they've always gotten, and then celebrating that nobody gets it.....  Yeah ok Jer :lemming: 

jfc he posted that:omglol:

3 minutes ago, Remij said:

huh-ew.gif

Lemmings so butthurt over Playstation getting something they've always gotten, and then celebrating that nobody gets it.....  Yeah ok Jer :lemming: 

you attempted that very thing last month with the Activision announcement.

And, you have basically spent the past two years hoping that Sony fails as hard as Xbox did..........so yeah you are perfectly capable of celebrating that very similar thing out of spite.

2 minutes ago, ghostz said:

:cosby2:

LOL he's upset because I called out what he was going to do before he attempted it.

45 minutes ago, Remij said:

huh-ew.gif

Let's pretend that lemmings didn't think that MS was going to make COD exclusive to Xbox :umad:

Edited by Goukosan
1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

Let's pretend that lemmings didn't think that MS was going to make COD exclusive to Xbox :umad:

No lemmings that I saw were expecting MS to make the next CoD in 2023 exclusive.  I'm pretty sure they understood that there were contracts in place for the next couple of games.

Just now, Remij said:

No lemmings that I saw were expecting MS to make the next CoD in 2023 exclusive.  I'm pretty sure they understood that there were contracts in place for the next couple of games.

No, that came out later. 

The day the news broke, they thought all COD was going exclusive. 

Then when Sony said the next day that they believe MS will honor contracts.... Lemmings said... That's Sony's hopes and dreams. 

Then lemmings starting saying "after 2023 every COD would be Exclusive to Xbox" 

Then Phil came out and said Nah they're staying 3rd party snd expanding to Nintendo too... 

Lol lemmings lol

16 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

exactly.

boy did that idea crashed and burned after about.............4 weeks.

and all of a sudden, they didn't wanna talk about it anymore.

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

No, that came out later. 

The day the news broke, they thought all COD was going exclusive. 

Then when Sony said the next day that they believe MS will honor contracts.... Lemmings said... That's Sony's hopes and dreams. 

Then lemmings starting saying "after 2023 every COD would be Exclusive to Xbox" 

Then Phil came out and said Nah they're staying 3rd party snd expanding to Nintendo too... 

Lol lemmings lol

That came out... before this news today and Jehureys post....

So no... no lemming here was expecting CoD 2023 to not release on PS consoles... :umad: 

lol

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

So no... no lemming here was expecting CoD 2023 to not release on PS consoles... :umad: 

oh my.....

:mjgrin:

oh my goodness.

this is the saddest thing I've read in a looooooooooooong time on this forum.

Look at what they're telling themselves.