Russia has officially invaded Ukraine

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Holy shit. That's one effective strike.   *Unreal announcer* MULTIKILL   Man, I couldn't help it. 

I think the Belarus expansion will come out first. 

Posted Images

Oh boy 

they’re even fighting in the Chernobyl exclusion zone, and the news is reporting at damage to nuclear storage devices in that area could cause a radiation cloud that’ll spread across Europe 

This is getting worse and worse 

The big bad orange man had the perfect plan 

keep drilling and producing oil, and get Europe to rely on us for their supply instead of Russia, and eventually cut them off altogether.

But of course our weak government and progressive policies had to ruin everything as usual.

"Russia is now a pariah in the world. Who is going to trade with them now? "

"There is going to be a massive re arming of European countries now. Way to go russia. The long term will not be good for you. "

"Anonymous should crash their internet "

3 of my posts on the first page of this thread @jehurey

Biden just had a speech on this and as usual he portrayed a completely weak and tepid image that will do nothing but further empower Russia and China. The press kept on questioning him about exactly how effective the sanctions would be and at one point he literally said ‘ask me in a month’ :| yup, when Ukraine is already a smoldering pile of rubble and Russia will celebrate knowing that they were able to take over a country of 40 million people practically unimpeded, that’s when the sanctions will kick in….Europe and the U.S are being made the laughing stocks of the world right now.

22 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Biden just had a speech on this and as usual he portrayed a completely weak and tepid image that will do nothing but further empower Russia and China. The press kept on questioning him about exactly how effective the sanctions would be and at one point he literally said ‘ask me in a month’ :| yup, when Ukraine is already a smoldering pile of rubble and Russia will celebrate knowing that they were able to take over a country of 40 million people practically unimpeded, that’s when the sanctions will kick in….Europe and the U.S are being made the laughing stocks of the world right now.

Who is laughing about this? You sound fucking retarded. This is how programmed you are. 

4 hours ago, Cooke said:

Russia is now a pariah in the world. Who is going to trade with them now? 

China already said that they purchased a bunch of wheat from them. China’s assistance will lessen the effects of the sanctions and they won’t be nearly enough to deter Putin. 

edit: and of course 40% of Europe’s oil comes from Russia. So until they change and become dependent on other fuel sources, Russia will always have leverage in that area.

25 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Who is laughing about this? You sound fucking retarded. This is how programmed you are. 

Uhh maybe Russia, China, North Korea, and Iran? You know, all of our enemies and rivals who normally expect effective deterrence and strong leadership from the U.S

5 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Uhh maybe Russia, China, North Korea, and Iran? You know, all of our enemies and rivals who normally expect effective deterrence and strong leadership from the U.S

That you even have to point that out...

1 minute ago, Mr. Impossible said:

So you're tired of your act too?

My act? Oh so you didn't find Joy Behar's remarks absolutely disgusting? She's worried about vacation plans while people are fucking dying? Yeah Ok. My act? What about yours you fucking tool? You are disgusting. 

12 minutes ago, Cooke said:

My act? Oh so you didn't find Joy Behar's remarks absolutely disgusting? She's worried about vacation plans while people are fucking dying? Yeah Ok. My act? What about yours you fucking tool? You are disgusting. 

lmfao You only seem concerned when people you find left leaning do anything. Which by itself is one thing, but marrying that with this down the middle center bullshit you try to play off is just buffoonery at this point.  LIke why do right wingers go out of they way to pretend they are not? For credibility no one gives you except other right wingers?