Russia has officially invaded Ukraine

Going by internet arm chairs experts scouring the net for footage tallying up losses like that's a super accurate representation. Please. 

The Ukrainian counter offensive is massive failure, the fact Ukrainians have never even reached the main defensive Russians lines is enough on it's own to prove that. They didn't recapture anything of importance or any massive stretch of the frontline. They even loss grounds in some areas. 

Ukraine cannot sustain these NATO equipment losses and most reserves have probably already been deployed and are stretched thin. Let alone the mounting manpower losses. 

Ukraine has very limited air support and it's never going to get any better until that is fixed. Russians have artillery superiority and that has been one of the most crucial aspect of this war so far. Russians have numbers superiority. Russians have vehicles numbers superiority. 

There isn't one credible scenario where Ukraine can make a come back. This isn't a movie. For them to win Russians would need to mess up very badly in the field and they clearly learned a lot from this war and we're going to see is more powerful Russia emerged afterward. I would much rather fight the stupid tanks convoys at the beginning of the war than the well oiled war machines of very efficient artillery, counter offensives and drones.

As I've said a long time ago, they should have settled for a peace agreement while they appeared like the had the upper hand. It's never going to get as good as it was for Ukraine position on the world stage. This was massive waste of money, lives and only help creating a more divided world than ever before. 

All this because Americans masturbate at the thought of hurting Russia in any way and saving the 'sovereignty' of a corrupted shit hole ex Soviet country. Absolute joke. All other Ukrainians cheerleaders have been proven wrong and will continue to being proven wrong. Thanks for nothing, morons. 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

https://www.youtube.com/@DenysDavydov   This guy posts daily summaries of the main events in the war (He also covered that explosion which was old btw). He's Ukrainian, but he's not afraid t

Wasn't Aza going to Crimea on vacation this month? Well I hope he has a.....blast 

Facts over feelings.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Ramza said:

Going by internet arm chairs experts scouring the net for footage tallying up losses like that's a super accurate representation. Please. 

The Ukrainian counter offensive is massive failure, the fact Ukrainians have never even reached the main defensive Russians lines is enough on it's own to prove that. They didn't recapture anything of importance or any massive stretch of the frontline. They even loss grounds in some areas. 

Ukraine cannot sustain these NATO equipment losses and most reserves have probably already been deployed and are stretched thin. Let alone the mounting manpower losses. 

Ukraine has very limited air support and it's never going to get any better until that is fixed. Russians have artillery superiority and that has been one of the most crucial aspect of this war so far. Russians have numbers superiority. Russians have vehicles numbers superiority. 

There isn't one credible scenario where Ukraine can make a come back. This isn't a movie. For them to win Russians would need to mess up very badly in the field and they clearly learned a lot from this war and we're going to see is more powerful Russia emerged afterward. I would much rather fight the stupid tanks convoys at the beginning of the war than the well oiled war machines of very efficient artillery, counter offensives and drones.

As I've said a long time ago, they should have settled for a peace agreement while they appeared like the had the upper hand. It's never going to get as good as it was for Ukraine position on the world stage. This was massive waste of money, lives and only help creating a more divided world than ever before. 

All this because Americans masturbate at the thought of hurting Russia in any way and saving the 'sovereignty' of a corrupted shit hole ex Soviet country. Absolute joke. All other Ukrainians cheerleaders have been proven wrong and will continue to being proven wrong. Thanks for nothing, morons. 

Well, at least you're finally admitting to be a pro-Russia clown :D 

While the counter offensive has been underwhelming, Ukraine still has a lot of resources. But regardless of its success, there is no alternative where Russia 'wins' the war. Ukraine retained its freedom and most of its sovereign territory even if ~17-20% of it ends up being occupied by Russia. Russia still failed at its main goal of taking over the entire country and exposed itself of being a weak, corrupt shithole.

26 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Well, at least you're finally admitting to be a pro-Russia clown :D 

While the counter offensive has been underwhelming, Ukraine still has a lot of resources. But regardless of its success, there is no alternative where Russia 'wins' the war. Ukraine retained its freedom and most of its sovereign territory even if ~17-20% of it ends up being occupied by Russia. Russia still failed at its main goal of taking over the entire country and exposed itself of being a weak, corrupt shithole.

I'm pro Canadian. Who sits in Kyiv parliament is 100% irrelevant to me or any of us. We aren't in dire need of Ukrainian grains (one of Canada's biggest EXPORT) or oil.

I don't see how it benefits us in any way and their loss is guaranteed, we're only slowing down the inevitable, as I've been saying since the start and nothing indicates that is going to change.

Nothing at all, not your wishful thinking that Ukraine has the resources to support themselves when they can't even pay their own Government officials without NATO aid funds. They're beyond fucked and NATO nations will slowly reduce their aid, up until the country falls. 

I'm just gonna let it at this. The future will show I was right. 

19 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I'm pro Canadian. Who sits in Kyiv parliament is 100% irrelevant to me or any of us. We aren't in dire need of Ukrainian grains (one of Canada's biggest EXPORT) or oil.

I don't see how it benefits us in any way and their loss is guaranteed, we're only slowing down the inevitable, as I've been saying since the start and nothing indicates that is going to change.

Nothing at all, not your wishful thinking that Ukraine has the resources to support themselves when they can't even pay their own Government officials without NATO aid funds. They're beyond fucked and NATO nations will slowly reduce their aid, up until the country falls. 

I'm just gonna let it at this. The future will show I was right. 

No, you’re just another one of the Kremlin’s useful idiots who fell prey to Russian propaganda that continues to try to shift the blame to the west and Ukraine for this war even though from the beginning all Ukraine was doing was defending itself against Russia’s barbaric, illegal invasion. It’s that simple no matter how much mental gymnastics you want to play.

7 hours ago, Twinblade said:

No, you’re just another one of the Kremlin’s useful idiots who fell prey to Russian propaganda that continues to try to shift the blame to the west and Ukraine for this war even though from the beginning all Ukraine was doing was defending itself against Russia’s barbaric, illegal invasion. It’s that simple no matter how much mental gymnastics you want to play.

We don't act on geo politics out of kindness to fix the world's injustices. What, do you want to invade China to save the Uyghurs people next? Of course not. Why should we save Ukrainians though?

I gives zero fucks who sits in Kiev because it's irrelevant to my country well being. That's not mental gymnastics, it's a fact. 

Putin being bad and starting this invasion is absolutely irrelevant. It's not justification for our involvement. Your world view is childish black and white fantasies. I live in reality, where Ukraine is getting raped and destroyed and we're losing money to simply hurt Russia and prolong the conflict. There are no other goals.

Just now, Ramza said:

We don't act on geo politics out of kindness to fix the world's injustices. What, do you want to invade China to save the Uyghurs people next? Of course not. Why should we save Ukrainians though?

I gives zero fucks who sits in Kiev because it's irrelevant to my country well being. That's not mental gymnastics, it's a fact. 

Putin being bad and starting this invasion is absolutely irrelevant. It's not justification for our involvement. Your world view is childish black and white fantasies. I live in reality, where Ukraine is getting raped and destroyed and we're losing money to simply hurt Russia and prolong the conflict. There are no other goals.

The fact that you deliberately spelt Kyiv as Kiev says it at all. You’re just another Russia apologist who can see the horrible crimes committed by them with your own 2 eyes and still find ways to blame the other side.

2 hours ago, lynux3 said:

The offensive seems fine to me. TRuskiesHBR

Except they thought they would have gained back Crimea by September. Based on it's vague objectives, it's a failure. 

Most NATO nations are slowly getting cold feet after the failure of this counter offensive, the support will dwindle and without continuous strong support the Ukrainians cannot fight back. They have no serious manufacturing capabilities. Most men that remained and were eligible got enrolled (sometimes by force) and the other left a long time ago.

I'm seeing a potential for both a lack of equipment and manpower slowly creeping in and that's the beginning of the end.

Edited by Ramza
2 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

The fact that you deliberately spelt Kyiv as Kiev says it at all. You’re just another Russia apologist who can see the horrible crimes committed by them with your own 2 eyes and still find ways to blame the other side.

That's what I got out of quick Google search this morning when I was doubting the spelling. I swear I'm totally unaware of these things. I guess Google is a Russian apologist too. lol

I just explained to you we don't act on kindness.

I'm not apologizing for anything or anyone. I have no issue pointing out shit on either sides because neither are my side.

23 minutes ago, Ramza said:

That's what I got out of quick Google search this morning when I was doubting the spelling. I swear I'm totally unaware of these things. I guess Google is a Russian apologist too. lol

I just explained to you we don't act on kindness.

I'm not apologizing for anything or anyone. I have no issue pointing out shit on either sides because neither are my side.

So if someone happens to break into your house and mercilessly rapes and beats you and your family we should ignore the whole situation and just take a ‘not my problem’ approach to it. Ok then….

10 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

So if someone happens to break into your house and mercilessly rapes and beats you and your family we should ignore the whole situation and just take a ‘not my problem’ approach to it. Ok then….

I certainly wouldn't call the Ukrainian police. :hest:

@Twinblade

I'm sorry for the long rambling. You don't have to read any of this.

I watch footage of this war every day, I've seen so many soldiers blown to bits. Stepping on mines, kamikaze drones in trenches. Armored convoys getting pounded by artilleries. Sure, the drones that film those moments tend to be pretty far away but you can literally see the bits fly off sometimes. And every time, I just think.... that would be me. 

I always wanted to fight but now I think that modern warfare is the most horrible of all things evil on this Earth. And I dream of Putin dying from assassination and I have no problem with us playing against Russia geopolitically but we have to do it right. 

We can't tolerate piece of shit war mongering dictators but we also have to play it smart and I don't see anything smart going on right now. Cluster bombs? Really? How about F34 and building an air force? If you gonna do it, at least do it properly. I feel the the US is playing with Ukraine as a proxy, without remorse, without any real plan. The war effort is pathetic. So much money and nothing. Lot of talks though, none with Putin but lot of talks and talking and shaking hands. Pathetic is what the NATO alliance is. The French APCs and tanks? Absolute trash. Remember when neocons were jerking off over sending javelins to Ukraine? Every time I was like, ok, javelins and what else? 20 billion fucking dollars and what? More rocket launchers? The new brigades were given 6 fucking weeks of training by shitty NATO troops that has never seen combat before being sent to probably the biggest minefield in history. I told you the Rusks were well dug in and wouldn't give in that easily before didn't I?

The only good thing has been providing reliable anti air weapons and things like the patriot systems. Which still aren't enough. 

Peace time is when you arm a country, me thinks You can continue following the main narrative, I have my own but that doesn't make me a Putin lover of some kind. I honestly find it somewhat offensive and that's not something I say often.

/rant  

13 hours ago, Ramza said:

Except they thought they would have gained back Crimea by September. Based on it's vague objectives, it's a failure. 

Most NATO nations are slowly getting cold feet after the failure of this counter offensive, the support will dwindle and without continuous strong support the Ukrainians cannot fight back. They have no serious manufacturing capabilities. Most men that remained and were eligible got enrolled (sometimes by force) and the other left a long time ago.

I'm seeing a potential for both a lack of equipment and manpower slowly creeping in and that's the beginning of the end.

Either you believe the bullshit or you're gullible. Everyone knows Russia has been fortifying every possible inch they've illegally invaded because they know they'll get wrecked by western military equipment. Ruskies been doing that shit for months while NATO trained the Ukrainians.

Anyone who thought the Ukrainians were going to march in like they did in Kherson and Kharkiv are delusional. There's so many mines, trenches, and every last thing the Ruskies could put together so they don't get ass fucked is in their way.

No one is getting cold, support is still relevant. Twinkie is right, you're falling for the propaganda. The sad part is you don't even realize it. Just stick to buying old 360 games.

1 hour ago, lynux3 said:

Either you believe the bullshit or you're gullible. Everyone knows Russia has been fortifying every possible inch they've illegally invaded because they know they'll get wrecked by western military equipment. Ruskies been doing that shit for months while NATO trained the Ukrainians.

Anyone who thought the Ukrainians were going to march in like they did in Kherson and Kharkiv are delusional. There's so many mines, trenches, and every last thing the Ruskies could put together so they don't get ass fucked is in their way.

No one is getting cold, support is still relevant. Twinkie is right, you're falling for the propaganda. The sad part is you don't even realize it. Just stick to buying old 360 games.

You haven't said anything that make Ukrainian situation appear to go well in any way.

Basically you're fine with the current situation even though it's a shit show and it's not going get any better. 

You guys blind optimism and imagined idea of ultimate western supremacy is embarrassing and underestimating Russia is not smart. 

Stick to TLHBR posts like the man child you are. 

Edited by Ramza

I know Putin is making threat but Ukraine needs fighter jets and revamped air force badly. Among many other things. It's good news for the AFU. Denmark and Netherlands will send F16 as soon as pilots training is complete. 

25 minutes ago, Cooke said:

I know you're trying to gloat but Melitopol isn't the end all be all. There are other cities they can aim for that would still sever the land bridge.

Clearly the minefields were a bigger obstacle than anyone anticipated. Safe to say even NATO forces would have had difficulties making quick progress against them.

Either way, Ukraine still has the advantage when it comes to attrition and the capabilities to make more progress. There's still a few months left until the weather becomes shit and the offensive will need to culminate.

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

I know you're trying to gloat but Melitopol isn't the end all be all. There are other cities they can aim for that would still sever the land bridge.

Clearly the minefields were a bigger obstacle than anyone anticipated. Safe to say even NATO forces would have had difficulties making quick progress against them.

Either way, Ukraine still has the advantage when it comes to attrition and the capabilities to make more progress. There's still a few months left until the weather becomes shit and the offensive will need to culminate.

Not gloating. Just wondering how many billions of dollars is enough to win this war? You guys can barely help Maui but Ukraine has a limitless spending account. 

Edited by Cooke
13 hours ago, Cooke said:

Not gloating. Just wondering how many billions of dollars is enough to win this war? You guys can barely help Maui but Ukraine has a limitless spending account. 

Why are you so clueless about everything? Lmfao

FEMA aid for disasters aren't related to military aid/funding dipshit.  They don't impact each other. 

Maui is getting FEMA aid for every person affected by the fire. Plus Maui will get FEMA aid for as long as it takes the area to recover from the disaster. 

I thought you concerned about the loss of life in war "how many lives with it cost for freedom?" 

Now it's about the military budget? Lol

Edited by Goukosan
5 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Why are you so clueless about everything? Lmfao

FEMA aid for disasters aren't related to military aid/funding dipshit.  They don't impact each other. 

Maui is getting FEMA aid for every person affected by the fire. Plus Maui will get FEMA aid for as long as it takes the area to recover from the disaster. 

I thought you concerned about the loss of life in war "how many lives with it cost for freedom?" 

Now it's about the military budget? Lol

Carrying water should be a full time job for you Gouk

Are you saying the government cannot do more for Maui because FEMA? Hmm who is in charge of FEMA?  Australia? Lol 700 dollars sure will go far. 

It's also interesting how people bashed Bush for the same response with Katrina, but Biden can go on holidays, say "no comment" when asked about Maui, show up 2 weeks later, make a joke about his 67 Corvette and then fall asleep during a meeting later that day and the media ignores it completely. I love how you put mediocrity on a pedestal because Trump or something. 

And also I can be concerned about multiple things at once. I'm not an imbecile like yourself. You're sending 10s of BILLIONS to Ukraine and they are making no progress. Meanwhile people of Maui get 700 bucks and a pat on the back. Not sure how you have the fucking audicaty to even defend this.  But Gouk is gonna Gouk I guess. 

Edited by Cooke
  • Haha 1