Digital Foundry Steam Deck review

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

^ :rofl: 

How about you just focus on actually playing a game once in a while :tom: 

Go cry somewhere else.

Don't get mad because I'm telling the truth here and you basically have adopted "Making Excuses" as a part-time hobby.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

it's extremely impressive tech. i would have been all over this about 5 years ago. i now barely play the switch undocked.

So its basically just a portable PS4 hardware wise. Its a shame Sony didn't continue the Vita, a successor to that would have destroyed the Deck, as it would actually have its own library of games and

It's so obvious Elden Ring, Snorza 5, God of War, Cuphead, Death stranding, only some of the most hyped games on sw from the past few years on day 1 "Barely run" he says, as if the Ditch was ever go

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Go cry somewhere else.

Don't get mad because I'm telling the truth here and you basically have adopted "Making Excuses" as a part-time hobby.

Why would ANYONE take your opinion on the matter seriously..  You have no experience with PCs.. no experience playing handhelds.  We've seen in clearly in the games that you own and have bought for PC.

What's funny... is that you'll eventually buy a Steam Deck.... just to have some credibility when discussing how "bad it is" and that "it doesn't work".... Just like you have with multiple other things.  And you'll do it, and pirate games on it as well.

How do I know this?  Well, because you're not going to be able to take the fact that people on this site have one, and speak good of it.  You're going to go on a mission finding every piece of negative shit that you can find... and meanwhile... the rest of us will just be playing games and enjoying it.

33 minutes ago, Remij said:

Why would ANYONE take your opinion on the matter seriously..

you can discredit me..............when you actually respond and show that what I am saying is wrong.

Other than that, you're just lying at this point.

Nothing I am saying is wrong.

And you know it.  Because if it was, you would've debunked it by now.

From Shitter

"The graphics team has been hard at work on optimizing ELDEN RING for Steam Deck. Fixes for heavy stutter during background streaming of assets will be available in a Proton release next week, but are available to test now on the bleeding-edge branch of Experimental."

There are some advantages to running games through an open source compatability layer, especially when the hardware manufacturer is behind it. :cmpunk1:

On 2022-02-25 at 9:53 PM, TLHBO said:

Right well link me to where I ripped on the original Switch for not having an OLED? don't paint us all with the sams brush.

Ohh so you were fine with it having a 720p screen huh? 

You must have been the only cow in existence who didn't compare Switch to Vita when it was announced by saying Vita launched with an OLED and Switch didn't :umad:

You're asking not to be painted with the same brush... While painting others with it? Lol