And another one….Lems can’t catch a break. Where are the tools? (TLHBFR)

16 hours ago, Remij said:

^look at these idiot sheep :rofl: 

"bubu it'z teh new damage contrul Lemijjjj iz using now :adhd:"

LMAO literally the two least technically inclined/informed people on this board... stuck like flies on shit to the fact that I'm right.  They've got to dumb it down to something they can Jerry-Gouko-round for forever...  rockeyes.gif

Do you really think they purposely made one version better than the other to curry favor? Lol 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Do you really think they purposely made one version better than the other to curry favor? Lol 

LemiJ and the lemmings are running out of excuses, they're currently in the process of testing out new Damage control as seen with his dumb ass post :sabu:

• dead 1
3 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Here's what I think.  I think CDPR spent more time working on, and optimizing the PS version of the game.  It was the version that required the most work.. and the PS versions were the ones they needed to fix properly to get them back on the store.

Did I say they purposefully made one better? ... I don't believe I did... because I don't really believe the PS5 version is any "better" overall.  In my eyes they're a wash.  You're still dropping FPS on PS5... and on Series X you at least have VRR to smooth out FPS drops... though PS5 should have it shortly.

I DO think it serves CDPR nicely that the "re-release" performs best on PS5, and that they get back in the good graces of Sony after essentially sabotaging their relationship by telling their customers that Sony would refund their game for them.

Gouki is losing his shit over it too, like I knew he would :rofls: 

25 minutes ago, Remij said:

Here's what I think.  I think CDPR spent more time working on, and optimizing the PS version of the game.  It was the version that required the most work.. and the PS versions were the ones they needed to fix properly to get them back on the store.

Did I say they purposefully made one better? ... I don't believe I did... because I don't really believe the PS5 version is any "better" overall.  In my eyes they're a wash.  You're still dropping FPS on PS5... and on Series X you at least have VRR to smooth out FPS drops... though PS5 should have it shortly.

I DO think it serves CDPR nicely that the "re-release" performs best on PS5, and that they get back in the good graces of Sony after essentially sabotaging their relationship by telling their customers that Sony would refund their game for them.

Gouki is losing his shit over it too, like I knew he would :rofls: 

To be fair, it would have to be Sony to do the returns. How exactly would they actually do returns if they don't sell the products themselves? Obviously they would be expected to compensate Sony in some form.