Hogwarts Legacy (Harry Potter game from Avalanche) was revealed today

I’m going to watch it in a bit but this one has been on my radar since it was last shown. An open word Hogwarts has been a fan’s dream forever. Looking forward to it. 

40 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

With everything twinkie complains about, he picks a harry potter game to hype up? :ben:

I remember playing one of the first Harry Potter games back on PS1 and it was one of my favorite games at the time. I haven't kept up with Harry Potter at all but I think the nostalgia aspect definitely plays a part here for me.

is anybody else seeing the glitchy animations, and basic flaws like screen space reflections that go away because the character's hand is blocking the view, and shadows are loading in?

This was the game where it was rumored that they were having trouble with development for quite a while, right?

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

is anybody else seeing the glitchy animations, and basic flaws like screen space reflections that go away because the character's hand is blocking the view, and shadows are loading in?

This was the game where it was rumored that they were having trouble with development for quite a while, right?

Yes, I see the clipping and pop-in for sure. Character models are last gen. Environments look nice. It looks like a great game for fans. Combat looks fun once you start getting more spells. I like that the progress is tied to classes in school. Probably take a whole school year for the game. 

I personally never cared for Harry Potter and what I seen so far looks boring and slow. The graphics are pretty amazing though.

Nevermind, it actually looked cool when it focused more on combat.

Nevermind time 2, it actually looks fucking amazing. Dynamic seasons changes flying around in an open world on a broomstick? Damn. And the art style, and the RPG element. This is my kind of game. My PC could never run this, I really want a PS5.

Edited by Ramza
1 hour ago, Ramza said:

I personally never cared for Harry Potter and what I seen so far looks boring and slow. The graphics are pretty amazing though.

Nevermind, it actually looked cool when it focused more on combat.

Nevermind time 2, it actually looks fucking amazing. Dynamic seasons changes flying around in an open world on a broomstick? Damn. And the art style, and the RPG element. This is my kind of game. My PC could never run this, I really want a PS5.

:puke:

9 minutes ago, Remij said:

Actually you can already play bloodborne on PC. :mj: 

No, you can't.

You can do pathetic things on the PC to make youself think you can.

But its good to see that you are now admitting that you're going to have to resort to such things, because you aren't getting a port of the game.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

No, you can't.

You can do pathetic things on the PC to make youself think you can.

But its good to see that you are now admitting that you're going to have to resort to such things, because you aren't getting a port of the game.

^yes you can.  No shitty PS hardware required :juggle: 

Take your buttblasted asshurt somewhere else and cry about it :geese: 

And it's great I have ANOTHER post to quote :glad: 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

^yes you can.  No shitty PS hardware required :juggle: 

Take your buttblasted asshurt somewhere else and cry about it :geese: 

And it's great I have ANOTHER post to quote :glad: 

No, you can't

And thanks for admitting that you really don't believe that you getting a port.

Just like I always figured.

Also, thanks for trying hard to copy me, for some odd reason. Only goes to show that you are starting your meltdown earlier than usual.

3 minutes ago, Remij said:

There's probably more Bloodborne content in that PS1 demake than you or Jehurey have ever played of the actual game :rofl: 

huh? I played through all of Bloodborne when it first came out, a whopping 7 years ago.

3 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

huh? I played through all of Bloodborne when it first came out, a whopping 7 years ago.

That's surprising considering how much you complain about every game being too difficult :tom: 

I did too.  You don't need a PS5 to play Bloodborne either :drake: