Trans Swimmer beats female Olympic medalist at Swimming competition

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10626265/Uni-Virginia-swimmer-hailed-heroine-coming-second-NCAA-final-trans-rival-Lia-Thomas.html

Imagine working hard enough and being skilled enough to achieve a silver medal in the Olympics, and then some random college student with mediocre swimming skills manages to beat you in a different competition because she's biologically superior. There's no saving women's sports at this rate.

3 hours ago, Twinblade said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10626265/Uni-Virginia-swimmer-hailed-heroine-coming-second-NCAA-final-trans-rival-Lia-Thomas.html

Imagine working hard enough and being skilled enough to achieve a silver medal in the Olympics, and then some random college student with mediocre swimming skills manages to beat you in a different competition because she's biologically superior. There's no saving women's sports at this rate.

1 hour ago, Cooke said:

Tall men with penises ARE WOMEN!!!!

God, yall are such a little cunts. I will say it was unfair to let her compete seeing as she didn't do the required 36 months of hormone therapy. I think there needs to be a solid firewall in place to create a fair enough playing field. 

20 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

God, yall are such a little cunts. I will say it was unfair to let her compete seeing as she didn't do the required 36 months of hormone therapy. I think there needs to be a solid firewall in place to create a fair enough playing field. 

Yeah im sure a bit more of hormone therapy will make all the difference :roll: Lets ignore the greater strength, more muscle mass, better endurance, and stronger/denser bones that men who go through puberty have over women. Liberals who always preach about 'following the science' should know about these differences more than anyone else.

The only way to even the playing field is to have trans people play against other trans people. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

We get it. You hate trans/queer people. 

I don't hate them. Trans is trans. Women are women, men are men. It's ok to be a trans woman, but you aren't a woman.  Feelings have nothing to do with biology.  You either follow the science or you don't. 

Edited by Cooke