The Republican end game.

4 minutes ago, Cooke said:

I'm not saying that. I'm saying what the current situation is. It's the same here. I live in an extremely left wing city, with an extremely left provincial government and a very left wing federal government. It's all going one direction.  Yet you're concerned about republicans who can't even legislate anything? 

You're not saying that now that it was pointed out to you, because you never actually pieced together the end game. You're a try-hard libertarian reactionary. Thinking things out to conclusions doesn't work for you. Which is why you and Twinblade are constantly proven wrong. You guys just react to headlines and tweets without any actually critical thinking or research on your end.  

Do you know why Trump appointed a record number of Judges, as well as the SCOTUS position that was rightfully Obama's to appoint? Because of Republican obstruction. You know how abortion is legal yet there are states that make getting one nearly impossible or unpractical? The problem with Dems vs Republicans is that Dems finish or fail to get something done they walk away. Republicans have been pushing and fishing to wipe abortions out for 50 years. 

MAGAs been around for 6 years and they already have Governors, Mayors, and Representatives elected. The Tea Party got countless Senators and Congressmen in office with in 1 election cycle. As big a idiot as any person is in that culture, these movements based around stupid, disgruntled conservatives lead to actual power. Who are the BLM and ANTIFA platform Mayors, Senators, Congressmen, or Governors? 

I keep hearing about how bad social media is for conservatives yet when I watch my lefty YT videos I'm always inundated with  ads for conservative vloggers, papers, or channels. Actually name me some big name leftist influencers. Other than TYT, which is all anyone even knows. I'll throw out several right wing idiots who have far larger channels, and actually have more access to power than any of them. How many no account idiots are raking it in the conservative bubble? 

You manage to perfectly meld stupidity and dishonest well enough to make a PB&J sandwich jealous. 

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

What'd I tell ya?

https://i.imgur.com/ODjUPZd.jpg

People like Cooke and Twinblade simply believe that any amount of power.......................ANY AMOUNT, that "leftist" have, it too much and they should be stripped of it.

Even if the people who vote, are democratically voting for left-leaning candidates.

So yeah, cooke is saying that, in the case of "leftists" we should not follow democracy.

he will always whine about the leftists.

explain to us how its "extreme"

and stick to explaining that..............don't go off subject, please.

EXPLAIN how its extremist. Where's the extreme part?

"but he's not saying that"

It's his fall back whenever context is added to whatever stupid thought he has is explained to him. He's technically right I suppose. Cooke is like "I'm putting sugar, flour, eggs, milk, and vanilla into a bowl, mixing them, then putting them in an oven." but technically he never said he was baking a cake. 

2 hours ago, Cooke said:

I'm not saying that. I'm saying what the current situation is. It's the same here. I live in an extremely left wing city, with an extremely left provincial government and a very left wing federal government. It's all going one direction.  Yet you're concerned about republicans who can't even legislate anything? 

How did those people get into office? 

3 hours ago, Goukosan said:

How did those people get into office? 

That's the other thing that people like Cooke and Twinblade mutter under their breaths, but when asked directly they pretend "they not saying that"

What they are muttering under their breaths are:

"the voters that vote for democrats...............are invalid people, and their votes, and THEY THEMSELVES, shouldn't count or have any say in how this country is run."

You see this is why Twinblade and Cooke likes to group all of these people together, and classify them as "extremists."

As if:

white liberals

black people

LGBTQ+

hispanic groups

atheists

college people

scientists

and, because of COVID, the "medical community" is now being thrown in

Twinblade and Cooke think that ALL OF THOSE GROUPS are just........................coordinating with one another, scheming with one another, and "the mainstream media"

At no point in any of their thinking did they ever think of the possibility "hey..........all these different people, that come different walks of life...........fucking hate racist right-wingers who are trying to demonize everybody while calling themselves the victims."

The thought has never crossed their minds.

17 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Oh, so your problem is actually democracy?  Those people were voted into their positions, so what you really want is to work against democracy to artificially level the playing field? I mean, I kind of where I saw you going with this train of thought. Which is why I called it child like stupidity. I just wanted you to actually say it because you being the disingenuous cunt you are, would have lied and pretended you weren't saying this

This is how people like you get manipulated. You dont like something so all of a sudden you want things to go your war no matter what. So what do we do with our elected officials to make it more even for you? Automatically assigning even democrats and republicans in office? Against the wills of the voters? How...anti-freedom of you. 

17 hours ago, Cooke said:

lol