AI: The Somnium Files - NirvanA Initiative gameplay trailer released

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Godly.     Can't wait for this!

Yeah, it’s up there for me too. Along with hotel dusk. Hell…I love all of these types of games. Danganronpa and 999/virtue series too 

I’ve been swamped with family stuff today, but I hope to put in a few hours tonight. I love how dark and perverted the game is 

Posted Images

2 hours ago, -GD-X said:

Ya. I’m on a whole different path now. Crazy shit!

I have good memory or I would have had to look up a guide after that ending :D 

Spoiler

IIRC they only mentioned the first name you need for the first branch a single time.

BTW, I like how Mizuki sounds more mature and adult-like in the present compared to the 12 year old her. The voice acting in general is quite good.

• Upvote 1
24 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

So annoyed! I was almost done with a long ass somnium, and the game crashed. I should have gotten the PlayStation version. 

Im playing it on PC but I keep thinking about how great it would look and play on the deck. Probably one of the better games for it.

I quickly redid that somnium. I didn’t know you can manually save in them, so shame on me. Btw, I love how much better these somniums are. They are way more elaborate! 

Just now, Twinblade said:

Im playing it on PC but I keep thinking about how great it would look and play on the deck. Probably one of the better games for it.

It looks glorious on the switch undocked (not so much docked lol). I bet it’s gorgeous on the deck. 

Just now, Twinblade said:

The original looks and runs perfectly on the Deck, can confirm :wow2: