Jump to content

Cyberpunk is 5 dollars


Recommended Posts

Played it on Pc and it was good . I dont know if id want to replay it again but hell for 5 bucks ill buy it again anyway.

Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Sabo said:

Did they give up on trying to fix it? I know the patches have helped but the game is still a mess.

Doesn't seem buggy to me at all. Been playing it quite a bit 

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, lostfool said:

Not even worth a dollar.  Shit game

Lol not true at all. Definitely was messy and I'm sure they weren't able to refurb the game in the No Man's Sky way but for five fucking dollars? It's most definitely worth it. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Sabo said:

Did they give up on trying to fix it? I know the patches have helped but the game is still a mess.

 

shut up :D  the game was always fine

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Witcher 3 destroy Cyberpunk 2077. Buggy or not the game could have been better. The story and characters are awful next to Witcher 3's.

 

The amount of mind numbing repetitive filler side missions in Cyberpunk is insulting. The open world is kind of a joke compared to similar modern games, the graphics might look amazing but the way the world reacts to you is no different than some old open world game from 2006. 

 

I'll give it another shot when I have a better PC maybe I'll actually finish it this time instead of getting lost in boring side content.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ramza said:

Witcher 3 destroy Cyberpunk 2077. Buggy or not the game could have been better. The story and characters are awful next to Witcher 3's.

 

The amount of mind numbing repetitive filler side missions in Cyberpunk is insulting. The open world is kind of a joke compared to similar modern games, the graphics might look amazing but the way the world reacts to you is no different than some old open world game from 2006. 

 

I'll give it another shot when I have a better PC maybe I'll actually finish it this time instead of getting lost in boring side content.

 

Witcher 3 has an equal amount of boring side content. By now you should know how to filter through the boring stuff to get to the good stuff.

Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

 

Witcher 3 has an equal amount of boring side content. By now you should know how to filter through the boring stuff to get to the good stuff.

Witcher 3 had more engaging side quests in one area of the game than the entirety of Cyberpunk. 

 

When there is content in a game, I explore it, especially in a open world RPG where you want to grow your character. This is a really weak excuse from your part. Not like you never complained about a game having too much filler content before so why the sudden change of stance on that? 

 

I didn't find the main content of Cyberpunk all that enthralling either for the record. Maybe it gets better later on, I wouldn't know. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Ramza said:

Witcher 3 had more engaging side quests in one area of the game than the entirety of Cyberpunk. 

 

When there is content in a game, I explore it, especially in a open world RPG where you want to grow your character. This is a really weak excuse from your part. Not like you never complained about a game having too much filler content before so why the sudden change of stance on that? 

 

I didn't find the main content of Cyberpunk all that enthralling either for the record. Maybe it gets better later on, I wouldn't know. 

  
The character quest lines are fantastic and up there with some of Witcher 3’s best side content. It sounds like you didn’t get far enough to progress through them, if not then that’s on you 🤷‍♂️ 

Link to post
Share on other sites

GODpunk has amazing side content later on. The investigation quest chain with Rivers was soooo cool, easily my fav. A lot of people never got to the good side content and think the "?" stuff on the map is all of it.

 

The content is just divided into police investigations and gigs which are basically just small skirmishes and a tiny bit to read of what happened there. THIS IS NOT the quality side content. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, The Mother Fucker said:

I probably put the most hours in that game when I bought it on launch at full price.

 

The game is a 4/10

 

and that $5 price tag is a fitting price, same I spent on Duke Nukem Forever, another 4/10 game.

 

I put the most hours into the game on release too, with the release build on PC. :ben:  and it was fine. granted my shitty pc and lower settings were the reasons i had no issue with crashes or anything probably and the game just owns. :lawd:  can't wait for the expansion packs for this amazing sci-fi ROLE PLAYING GAME :D :-*

Edited by kaz
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, kaz said:

 

I put the most hours into the game on release too, with the release build on PC. :ben:  and it was fine. granted my shitty pc and lower settings were the reasons i had no issue with crashes or anything probably and the game just owns. :lawd:  can't wait for the expansion packs for this amazing sci-fi ROLE PLAYING GAME :D :-*

It's a crap game, I had more interactivity and fun playing Far Cry 6 than this Cyberbull and I only play PC.

  • Geese 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, The Mother Fucker said:

It's a crap game, I had more interactivity and fun playing Far Cry 6 than this Cyberbull and I only play PC.

 

:biggrin::-*

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...