Jump to content

Official 2022 NBA playoffs thread


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lakers.

NOLA in playoffs. No LA in playoffs.  

Poor coaching,  lack of playoff experience and they're stupid too 

Posted Images

That was legitimately some of the worst defense I’ve seen for a game winner. Dude had a wide open lane to the basket. :RISITAS:

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ike said:

That was legitimately some of the worst defense I’ve seen for a game winner. Dude had a wide open lane to the basket. :RISITAS:

 

The Twolves are stupid.  They'll lose the series because of it... Stay blowing leads, can't close for shit.. Lol

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

 

The Twolves are stupid.  They'll lose the series because of it... Stay blowing leads, can't close for shit.. Lol

 

Seems like a combination of poor coaching and playoff inexperience. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

Where's the "basketball guru" who couldn't see what a blind man could - that the Suns are a great team, but instead proclaimed the Suns only were good because of injuries to other teams last season? 

 

He is noticeably absent from this thread just like the Lakers are from the playoffs :cmpunk1:

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2022-05-05 at 6:03 AM, Goukosan said:

Where's the "basketball guru" who couldn't see what a blind man could - that the Suns are a great team, but instead proclaimed the Suns only were good because of injuries to other teams last season? 

 

He is noticeably absent from this thread just like the Lakers are from the playoffs :cmpunk1:

Is this about me? :mjgrin:

Link to post
Share on other sites

we got at least one game 7.

 

i'm still blown away by what the grizzlies did in game 5, i almost have to believe that the Warriors intentionally threw the game in order for them to win on their own floor. But if that's not the case, I'll be excited if the Grizz win and force a game 7.

 

And Boston looks like they're capable of beating Milwaukee to force a game 7. But that last loss was a heartbreaker, and they will be playing in Milwaukee in the next game.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...