Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lakers.

NOLA in playoffs. No LA in playoffs.  

Poor coaching,  lack of playoff experience and they're stupid too 

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Nah.... He knows himself. He's curiously absent :cmpunk2:

Suns-Mavs really could go either way. Don’t care who wins now as long as Celts get bounced tonight. :aitch:

On 2022-05-05 at 6:03 AM, Goukosan said:

Where's the "basketball guru" who couldn't see what a blind man could - that the Suns are a great team, but instead proclaimed the Suns only were good because of injuries to other teams last season? 

He is noticeably absent from this thread just like the Lakers are from the playoffs :cmpunk1:

omfg :kaz:

when you hold a grudge against someone for a year and try to call them out, only to have it massively backfire and prove them right :sabu:

lLQrY9B.gif

1 hour ago, Quad Damage said:

omfg :kaz:

when you hold a grudge against someone for a year and try to call them out, only to have it massively backfire and prove them right :sabu:

lLQrY9B.gif

Ohhh look who grew some balls and crawled out from his hole after hiding for the entire play in and playoffs :umad:

Don't try to spin your Lakers were the better team argument :umad:

Suns were a legit contender, number 1 seed and lost in a game 7.

Lakers couldn't even make the play in...they were the 10th seed or some shit. 

Last season wasn't a fluke for either team as the Suns remained a contender like I said and the Lakers remained trash. 

Next year is going to be even worse because for the Lakers :sabu:

Edited by Goukosan
7 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Ohhh look who grew some balls and crawled out from his hole after hiding for the entire play in and playoffs :umad:

Don't try to spin your Lakers were the better team argument :umad:

Suns were a legit contender, number 1 seed and lost in a game 7.

Lakers couldn't even make the play in...they were the 10th seed or some shit. 

Last season wasn't a fluke for either team as the Suns remained a contender like I said and the Lakers remained trash. 

Next year is going to be even worse because for the Lakers 

you jumped the gun gloating about the suns after only beating an 8 seed, because you wanted soo baddd to "get me," only for the suns to pull one of the most epic choke jobs in nba history. good job, dumbass :sabu:

CP3 and Booker pulled a LBJ and wade when they openly mocked Dirk when they were 2 - 1 and now they met the same fate. Karma is a bitch.. Don't celebrate be smug after 2 games in a series. 

Like Kobe said.. Job not finished what's there to celebrate/be happy about?  :salute:

12 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

you jumped the gun gloating about the suns after only beating an 8 seed, because you wanted soo baddd to "get me," only for the suns to pull one of the most epic choke jobs in nba history. good job, dumbass :sabu:

Your bitch ass couldn't show your face for the entire play in and the entire play offs until now because your take on the Lakers last year and this year was proven wrong. 

You're such a coward that you didn't show your face until the suns lost game 7.  Not even when the Series was 2-2, not even when it was tied 3 - 3.  Not even before game 7 started.  

How much of a bitch move is that? Lmfao. 

As if that somehow made the Suns a worse team than the Lakers which was the argument to begin with.. Lakers couldn't even make the play in tournament kid ... It was the BIGGEST BUST OF A SEASON IN FRANCHISE and LEAGUE HISTORY.. Worst record for a team that was supposed to be a contender:umad:

Edited by Goukosan
11 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

CP3 and Booker pulled a LBJ and wade when they openly mocked Dirk when they were 2 - 1 and now they met the same fate. Karma is a bitch.. Don't celebrate be smug after 2 games in a series. 

Like Kobe said.. Job not finished what's there to celebrate/be happy about?  :salute:

so they pulled a you? :banderoos:

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Your bitch ass couldn't show your face for the entire play in and the entire play offs until now because your take on the Lakers last year and this year was proven wrong. 

You're such a coward that you didn't show your face until the suns lost game 7.  Not even when the Series was 2-2, not even when it was tied 3 - 3.  Not even before game 7 started.  

How much of a bitch move is that? Lmfao. 

As if that somehow made the Suns a worse team than the Lakers which was the argument to begin with.. Lakers couldn't even make the play in tournament kid ... It was the BIGGEST BUST OF A SEASON IN FRANCHISE and LEAGUE HISTORY.. Worst record for a team that was supposed to be a contender:umad:

:D i didnt know it was my job to own you from the jump in every year's nba thread, especially when apparently i can do it without even trying :pavarotti:

6 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

so they pulled a you? :banderoos:

Nah they pulled a you when you Celebrated being up 2 - 1 only to be curb stomped :sabu:

Me saying Suns are great team and a contender was on the money. Two contenders played to game 7

You saying Lakers were contenders..was off by a mile.. they couldn't even make it to the play in tournament:umad:

Edited by Goukosan
1 minute ago, Quad Damage said:

:D i didnt know it was my job to own you from the jump in every year's nba thread, especially when apparently i can do it without even trying :pavarotti:

You waited more than a month to post in the thread.... More than a month.... only for you to realize you're still owned :sabu:

Just now, Goukosan said:

You waited more than a month to post in the thread.... More than a month.... only for you to realize you're still owned :sabu:

you were sooooo sure the suns were a great team and you were sooooo sure that you "got me" :sabu:

22 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

you were sooooo sure the suns were a great team and you were sooooo sure that you "got me" :sabu:

The Lakers had the worse season in league history for a team that was supposed to be a contender... That was your pick. 

That's the reason your bitch ass didn't post until tonight :umad:

I could have picked any team that made the play in / playoffs as better than the Lakers and still be right against your dumbass :sabu:

5 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

The Lakers had the worse season in league history for a team that was supposed to be a contender... That was your pick. 

That's the reason your bitch ass didn't post until tonight :umad:

I could have picked any team that made the play in / playoffs as better than the Lakers and still be right against your dumbass :sabu:

"who cant see da Suns are great team. even a blind man could hurr the Suns dur a great team, but hurrrrr durrrrrrrr the Suns hurr were good because of hurrrrrr to durrr hurrr durr hurrrr? 

Hur dur hurrrrrrrr durrrr hurr durr hurrrr durr hurr dur Hurrrr dur hurr dur hurrrrrr :cmpunk1:"

take the L, bro. damn :lawl:

8 hours ago, Quad Damage said:

"who cant see da Suns are great team. even a blind man could hurr the Suns dur a great team, but hurrrrr durrrrrrrr the Suns hurr were good because of hurrrrrr to durrr hurrr durr hurrrr? 

Hur dur hurrrrrrrr durrrr hurr durr hurrrr durr hurr dur Hurrrr dur hurr dur hurrrrrr :cmpunk1:"

take the L, bro. damn :lawl:

You were hiding for months because Suns and damn near almost the entire league outperformed the Lakers, what a coward :sabu:

14 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Nah they pulled a you when you Celebrated being up 2 - 1 only to be curb stomped :sabu:

Me saying Suns are great team and a contender was on the money. Two contenders played to game 7

You saying Lakers were contenders..was off by a mile.. they couldn't even make it to the play in tournament:umad:

just saw this post. holy shit.. :D

• Ike★ unpinned this topic