Official 2022 NBA playoffs thread

On 2022-05-05 at 6:03 AM, Goukosan said:

Where's the "basketball guru" who couldn't see what a blind man could - that the Suns are a great team, but instead proclaimed the Suns only were good because of injuries to other teams last season? 

He is noticeably absent from this thread just like the Lakers are from the playoffs :cmpunk1:

oh...

:sabu:

vBZxm1j.gif

thanks for playing  :kaz:

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lakers.

NOLA in playoffs. No LA in playoffs.  

Poor coaching,  lack of playoff experience and they're stupid too 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Quad Damage said:

just saw this post. holy shit.. :D

Just say you don't know what contender means... Its quite obvious you did not because LA couldn't even make it to the Play in to contend for anything :sabu:

8 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

FS1386TXsAA2dOH?format=jpg&name=medium

:hest:

Hey retard don't forget the comparison/argument was about the Suns vs Lakers.   

And for the last two years the Suns have been the better team while the Lakers are strait garbage just like I told your dumbass :cmpunk2:

Lakers had the Worst season in NBA history for a "contender".  Hey at least they made history... At least you have that :sabu: 

You might be missing all playoffs next season if this continues like the bitch add coward you showed yourself to be:umad:

5 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Hey retard don't forget the comparison/argument was about the Suns vs Lakers.   

And for the last two years the Suns have been the better team while the Lakers are strait garbage just like I told your dumbass :cmpunk2:

Lakers had the Worst season in NBA history for a "contender".  Hey at least they made history... At least you have that :sabu: 

You might be missing all playoffs next season if this continues like the bitch add coward you showed yourself to be:umad:

"contender," he said :hest:

Edited by Quad Damage
7 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

"contender," he said :hest:

Your dumbass think that's worse than the worst NBA season in history for a supposedly good team in the Lakers :sabu:

Go back into hiding clown, you're embarrassing yourself.   Wait isn't that why you were in hiding in the first place, you were so embarrassed like the lil bitch that you are... Go on run along now punk :umad:

6 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Your dumbass think that's worse than the worst NBA season in history for a supposedly good team in the Lakers :sabu:

Go back into hiding clown, you're embarrassing yourself.   Wait isn't that why you were in hiding in the first place, you were so embarrassed like the lil bitch that you are... Go on run along now punk :umad:

luka.png

:sabu: "great team", he said ..:lawl:

Edited by Quad Damage
7 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

luka.png

:sabu: "great team", he said ..:lawl:

Trigger warning for Quad,  the Lakers being Trash while you predicted a contender may cause your Bitch gene to go in overdrive again next season.  You best start hibernating from now :sabu:

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Trigger warning for Quad,  the Lakers being Trash while you predicted a contender may cause your Bitch gene to go in overdrive again next season.  You best start hibernating from now :sabu:

:rofl:

11 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

:rofl:

And they lost again right after this.... Expected to be at least a 50 win team or higher... They ended up with basically 50 losses. 

Great prediction guru :sabu:

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

And they lost again right after this.... Expected to be at least a 50 win team or higher... They ended up with basically 50 losses. 

Great prediction guru :sabu:

FS16yLtWQAAJ2TZ?format=jpg&name=small

I have some friends that live pretty far away, like almost 90 minutes in traffic just to get to their house.

So I research a nice bar in location close enough to everybody, and convinced them to meet me there to watch the game, have some wings and burgers, and have some brews.

Man, I can't remember the last time I had such fun at a bar watching a game. It was awesome from beginning to end.

I remember back in 2005 being at a hooters near downtown Dallas watching the National College Football Championship game and seeing Vince Young do his last minute magic, and that entire place was going berserk when he ran it is for the game-winning touchdown..

6 hours ago, Quad Damage said:

same amount of field goals though :pavarotti:

Which equals the same amount of pre suns loss appearances you made in the thread (ZERO) because bitch ass was too much of a coward to show your face after the Lakers did not even make the play-in and lost basically 50 games in the regular season :umad:

Edited by Goukosan
1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

Which equals the same amount of pre suns loss appearances you made in the thread (ZERO) because bitch ass was too much of a coward to show your face after the Lakers did not even make the play-in and lost basically 50 games in the regular season :umad:

Edited by Quad Damage
7 hours ago, Quad Damage said:

Lakers didn't show up all season and didn't show up for the play-in because they couldn't get in :umad:

Almost every laker game this season :sabu:

Edited by Goukosan
11 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Lakers didn't show up all season and didn't show up for the play-in because they couldn't get in :umad:

how does any of that change the suns flopping + your massive post backfire? :mickey:

16 hours ago, jehurey said:

I have some friends that live pretty far away, like almost 90 minutes in traffic just to get to their house.

So I research a nice bar in location close enough to everybody, and convinced them to meet me there to watch the game, have some wings and burgers, and have some brews.

Man, I can't remember the last time I had such fun at a bar watching a game. It was awesome from beginning to end.

I remember back in 2005 being at a hooters near downtown Dallas watching the National College Football Championship game and seeing Vince Young do his last minute magic, and that entire place was going berserk when he ran it is for the game-winning touchdown..

agreed, that was the most epic game 7 since the nuggets destroyed the clippers in 2020 :banderoos:

Just now, Quad Damage said:

how does any of that change the suns flopping + your massive post backfire? :mickey:

You were in hiding soooo long that you forgot what you said? :umad:

The argument was who was the better team.  I said the Lakers have been and will be trash, you said they were contenders.  I said the suns are a great team and are contenders. 

Suns had the number 1 seed in the NBA and lost to another contender in round 2.

Lakers flopped all year and basically lost 50 games and couldn't make the play in. 

Not even close dipshit. :cmpunk2:

• Ike★ unpinned this topic