Xbox DRM locks Xbox gamers out of single player games they purchased (TLHBFR)

1 hour ago, Remij said:

What is my damage control? :drake: 

I've said it didn't affect everyone... and they had said it was fixed..

And no... I'm perfectly well aware of why the same typical idiots here call me a lemming.  You're butthurt as fuck.  That's why I can say what I said and you idiots lose your shit :tom: 

bubu Lemij :tear2: 

:mroff: It’s not fixed you dumbass, they lied. It’s still down for a lot of gamers even though they were  claiming they fixed it earlier…

Who said anything about it affecting everyone? You are damage controlling right now you fucking clown lemshit. You are doing personal attacks and trying to change topics, you’ve been doing that since your first post in this thread. Discussing anything but the issue at hand.

You have zero integrity and you are fucking idiot that can’t even be honest with himself and own what you are. Hiding behind PC and pretending to be a hermit when every post of yours on this forum is damage controlling for Xbox and being a pathetic lemshit :rawf:

B49F2835-CB99-437C-B522-6D2B8939D034.jpeg

Edited by FIREPOWER
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No lemmings on SW noticed that they couldn't play games.... That should tell you something 

so wait a minute, the thing that lemmings spent almost a full month pretending to be outrage about GT7..............is actually something that is inherently built-in to the ENTIRE XBOX DIGITAL LIBRARY

This lemmdick rider doesn't even know the difference between XBL and Gamepass 

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

:mroff: It’s not fixed you dumbass, they lied. It’s still down for a lot of gamers even though they were  claiming they fixed it earlier…

Who said anything about it affecting everyone? You are damage controlling right now you fucking clown lemshit. You are doing personal attacks and trying to change topics, you’ve been doing that since your first post in this thread. Discussing anything but the issue at hand.

You have zero integrity and you are fucking idiot that can’t even be honest with himself and own what you are. Hiding behind PC and pretending to be a hermit when every post of yours on this forum is damage controlling for Xbox and being a pathetic lemshit :rawf:

God you're fucking stupid.. just TRY to follow what's being said you dumb cunt.  Go type some more paragraphs of bullshit why don't you :tom: 

10 minutes ago, Remij said:

God you're fucking stupid.. just TRY to follow what's being said you dumb cunt.  Go type some more paragraphs of bullshit why don't you :tom: 

:dbry: Claims I’m stupid and is doing and saying everything in this thread to avoid Xbox’s DRM issue. Numerous posts of gamers complaining that they cant access their games since Friday, publications reporting on it, and we have you here lying through your teeth that it’s been repaired. 

WTF are you even trying to say here Lemij? What the fuck does all the damage control you’ve been doing in this thread since Saturday have to do with Xbox’s aggressive DRM? Nothing you’re saying right now is helping your case that you aren’t a lemshit. You’re doing personal attacks and desperately talking about everything but the issue at hand. WTF does Jerry’s PSN profile have to do with Xbox having system level DRM?

:hest: Are all these people all over Xbox Support Twitter complaining liars? Are you calling Eurogamer a bunch of liars now?

33220CB7-7593-44A0-8A0E-F457E07D9724.jpeg

Edited by FIREPOWER
4 hours ago, Remij said:

Aww look he's sad because I reiterated what Xbox had said in a tweet and it had given him hope that it was fixed :tear2: 

Don't worry Guppysan, I'm sure MS will have it fixed in no time as per their new tweet.  In the meantime you have your Nintendo Switch to play, right?  I mean that is what you bought it for... to play when there's some issue with your other platforms. :tom: 

10 hours ago, Goukosan said:

It's been a few days already...... And it's still not fixed. 

MS says.. Just wait a few more days LemiJ :sabu:

LemiJ :sabu: