Halo Infinite Devs Acknowledge Botched Season 2 Rollout, Are ‘Reviewing Options’

5 minutes ago, Remij said:

No I didn't.

And I'm certainly not saying the game sucks in this thread... which is what he's accusing me of... so wrong again jerky. :tom: 

Yes you did.

You talked about that cutscene, and tried to sell us on the game being way more next-gen, and that none of us were realizing "what was going on" tech-wise.

You absolutely were doing that.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Yes you did.

You talked about that cutscene, and tried to sell us on the game being way more next-gen, and that none of us were realizing "what was going on" tech-wise.

You absolutely were doing that.

I said the first cutscene they showed looked next gen by the way of how detailed the textures were, and their resolution.

But that isn't what I responded to in this thread.  He said I'd changed from "it's amazing" to "it sucks".... when I didn't say anything about it sucking.  I loved the game.  What sucks is how they've handled it compared to what it could have/should have been.

That's not me saying it sucks. :reg: 

4 minutes ago, Remij said:

I said the first cutscene they showed looked next gen by the way of how detailed the textures were, and their resolution.

But that isn't what I responded to in this thread.  He said I'd changed from "it's amazing" to "it sucks".... when I didn't say anything about it sucking.  I loved the game.  What sucks is how they've handled it compared to what it could have/should have been.

That's not me saying it sucks. :reg: 

so he's right, because you were trying to say that this was an amazing next-gen game.

and still are, apparently.

1 hour ago, Remij said:

And who is doing that?

LOL thinking that me criticizing how they've handled the release of the game is me admitting it sucks :drake: 

But then again you're the type of idiot that conveniently misses all that criticism when it suits you so you can continue to blame everyone for being corporate shills cause you're a fucking weirdo lunatic :sabu: 

So you deny it sucks? Despite shitting all over 343 for months and making them out to be completely incompetent for how they handled Halo?

Also Ghostz straight up said "Halo sucks" despite championing this as a reason to own an xbox for months. Check his post before the little dick tucker edits it.

20 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

So you deny it sucks? Despite shitting all over 343 for months and making them out to be completely incompetent for how they handled Halo?

Also Ghostz straight up said "Halo sucks" despite championing this as a reason to own an xbox for months. Check his post before the little dick tucker edits it.

Halo Infinite doesn't suck.  I've certainly never said that.

And yes, they've completely botched many aspects of this games release..  I've already clearly stated the ways I think they've botched the launch of this game.  That doesn't mean I think the game sucks.

And if you were referring to Ghostz, then just say so.