Jump to content

Leaked images from new Silent Hill game


Recommended Posts

25 minutes ago, bhytre said:

lmao

looks like shit

 

Too early to judge but it really depends on who the developer is. If the rumors that Bloober Team is the developer are true, then I will definitely keep my expectations in check.

Link to post
Share on other sites

is that a hallway full of post-it notes?

 

i always want video games to have levels that are possible in the real world, but to look so out of the ordinary, because it can look trippy.

Link to post
Share on other sites

looks like they took a picture of my room and I don't like it

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, kaz said:

looks like they took a picture of my room and I don't like it

But they got rid of the pics of naked men. 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, jehurey said:

is that a hallway full of post-it notes?

 

i always want video games to have levels that are possible in the real world, but to look so out of the ordinary, because it can look trippy.

See?  You always ask the DUMBEST FUCKING QUESTIONS to shit. :drake: 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, Remij said:

See?  You always ask the DUMBEST FUCKING QUESTIONS to shit. :drake: 

 

 

holy shit you actually got butthurt about a comment about post-it notes?

 

that's what you're spending your friday night doing?

 

you not revealing anything about me.......you're revealing something about you.

Edited by jehurey
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jehurey said:

holy shit you actually got butthurt about a comment about post-it notes.

 

that's what you're spending your friday doing?

 

you not revealing anything about me.......you're revealing something about you.

 

Durr is that a hallway covered with post-it notes? :drake: 

 

You're spending your Friday night asking the stupidest fucking questions :tom: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Remij said:

 

Durr is that a hallway covered with post-it notes? :drake: 

 

You're spending your Friday night asking the stupidest fucking questions :tom: 

No, I didn't ask that question on a friday night.

 

Oh man........he tried so hard to do a false equivalency, and he failed.

 

He's actually getting angry about post-it notes.

 

How is it a dumb question, even?

 

Those are post-it notes all over, are they not?

Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, jehurey said:

 

How is it a dumb question, even?

 

Those are post-it notes all over, are they not?

:drake: 

 

 

They OBVIOUSLY are.. That's why your question is so fucking dumb.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Remij said:

:drake: 

 

 

They OBVIOUSLY are.. That's why your question is so fucking dumb.

 

 

How is it dumb?

 

Explain?

 

How common is something like that, for you?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jehurey said:

How is it dumb?

 

Explain?

 

How common is something like that, for you?

It's dumb... because it's LITERALLY A HALLWAY WITH POST-IT NOTES EVERYWHERE.....

 

You don't need to ask what is already obvious.....

 

It doesn't matter how common it is... If I post an image of a mouse wearing a little hat on its head... and someone asks "Is that a mouse with a hat on?" It doesn't matter that it's not common... that's just obviously what it is...

 

 

What are these little papers with words written on them... that are stuck to the walls? :drake: 

 

musXmH5.jpg

 

 

What could those be??? :drake: 

 

What is this passage way with walls and doors called again??? :drake: 

 

 

You do it all the time.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Remij said:

It's dumb... because it's LITERALLY A HALLWAY WITH POST-IT NOTES EVERYWHERE.....

 

You don't need to ask what is already obvious.....

 

It doesn't matter how common it is... If I post an image of a mouse wearing a little hat on its head... and someone asks "Is that a mouse with a hat on?" It doesn't matter that it's not common... that's just obviously what it is...

 

 

What are these little papers with words written on them... that are stuck to the walls? :drake: 

 

musXmH5.jpg

 

 

What could those be??? :drake: 

 

What is this passage way with walls and doors called again??? :drake: 

 

 

You do it all the time.

except its a fairly low-res photo, and the only things that clearly look like post-it notes are the ones were you can clearly read writing on them, so the ones far away don't look legible.

 

...and its a silent hill game, so it could be a visual allusion, like maybe the hallway is catching on fire.

 

not only that, but you're lying about the type of question I'm asking...........I am not asking what a post-it is called? you just tried to imply that my question was asking WHAT is that piece of paper is called.

 

So, not only can you not demonstrate how my question is stupid........you had to resort to LYING about my post.

 

Oh man, this is where you're at.

Link to post
Share on other sites

If they printed out the text from every argument Jehurey and Remij have had and lined a hallway with it it would take longer to walk down than it does to beat Elden Ring.

  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

HSA6DNV.jpg

 

 

 

"I hate myself", sure you do, Mrs. Sunderland lol copy/paste :D  I don't expect something unique anymore without team silent but maybe new tech will help. I hope it owns but I don't expect anything 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Hot Sauce said:

If they printed out the text from every argument Jehurey and Remij have had and lined a hallway with it it would take longer to walk down than it does to beat Elden Ring.

I could write a sign in Elden Ring that says "there's a bridge over there", and then you'd start seeing tons of more signs in which remij is trying to convince people that what my sign about the bridge is the stupidest thing anybody has ever written in the entire existence of writing.

 

And the bridge would be constructed out of his signs.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...