Jump to content

Spider-Man: Remastered AND Miles Morales are both coming to PC


Recommended Posts

Just now, jehurey said:

No it doesn't

 

it literally shows them having more PS5 exclusives in 2025 than they do now.

 

Prove me wrong.

It shows PS4 going away... and that they plan on releasing more PS5 games in 2025 than they did in 2022...  It also shows PC and Mobile becoming almost half of Sony's releases by 2025 :drake: 

 

That chart Jerky... shows definitive proof... that Sony is multiplatform oriented... right this moment... and greatly so in the near future.  

 

 

LOL look what ONE SINGLE GENERATION did to them :tom: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ps5 just lost its “best” exclusive

The lemming circle jerk in the comments is just as cringey and pathetic   Look at those retards that think they're gangsta too "He aint got no bitches", yeah I bet this " LemG" pulling all

Why get a 3090 and play games on PS. lol. Oh, ik why

Posted Images

Just now, Remij said:

It shows PS4 going away... and that they plan on releasing more PS5 exclusive games in 2025 than they did in 2022...  It also shows PC and Mobile becoming almost half of Sony's releases by 2025 :drake: 

 

 

Fixed that for you.

 

There's nothing you can say that proves me wrong.........is there?

 

Nope.

 

So you are aware that this graph:

407603-sony1.webp

 

Show.

More.

PS5.

Exclusives.

 

:blessed:That's what I thought

  • aitch 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Fixed that for you.

 

There's nothing you can say that proves me wrong.........is there?

 

Nope.

 

So you are aware that this graph:

407603-sony1.webp

 

Show.

More.

PS5.

Exclusives.

 

:blessed:That's what I thought

The word exclusives doesn't even appear on that chart....  That chart is about RELEASES. :tom: 

 

It's hilarious that you think PS5 getting more releases than PC from Sony is some kind of "got'cha" !! :rofl: 

 

And we all know that those "exclusives" you're referring to.... are just timed anyway :lawl: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Remij said:

The word exclusives doesn't even appear on that chart....

Yes it does make it clear that its exclusive.

 

Because in the middle bar, it differentiates between "PS4+PS5" and "PS5"

 

Which means that the dark blue color is PS5 only.

 

Exclusive.

 

And that color CONTINUES to exist in the 2025 bar.

 

So the bar graph clearly establishes that if a game is coming out on TWO PLATFORMS, it would create its own unique color and classification to denote which two platforms.

 

You already know this.

 

You already know you've lost this argument.:blessed:

 

407603-sony1.webp

Link to post
Share on other sites

:lawl:I've now slapped him down to "day one multiplat, its going to happen"

 

 

to "y'know they're timed exclusives, anyway"

 

:lawl::lawl:

 

I'm popping this bitch in the mouth and its getting swollen shut.:blessed:

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, JonbX said:

I heard Horizon 2 is worse than the first and just your typical UbiSony open world so nah, ill pass.

Nah, H2 owned hard. 

  • aitch 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, ghostz said:

For every game Sony makes for ps5, they’re making one for pc or mobile :mroff:

Learn how to interpret charts retard :lemming:

  • Geese 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Substatic said:

Only Cows get mad at studios making more money from opening platforms. Cultists.

 

 

 

The lemming circle jerk in the comments is just as cringey and pathetic :puke:

 

Look at those retards that think they're gangsta too :rofl:"He aint got no bitches", yeah I bet this " LemG" pulling all da bitches with his 500k gamescore and his seriously Gears achievements. What a G.

 

The whole pack of lemshits runs in like ravenous wolves. Hungry for a win.

  • Haha 1
  • dead 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Substatic said:

Only Cows get mad at studios making more money from opening platforms. Cultists.

 

 

 

What a baby. I love Sony games enough to buy them twice. PlayStation games on PC only strengthens us.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, sugarhigh said:

What a baby. I love Sony games enough to buy them twice. PlayStation games on PC only strengthens us.

Same here. I don’t mind double dipping on games I like. As long as Sony doesn’t do day and date on PC, I’m happy owning a PS5. I’ll get the games early on PS5 and then play them again years later on my PC with mods. It’s not an issue for me at all.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Same here. I don’t mind double dipping on games I like. As long as Sony doesn’t do day and date on PC, I’m happy owning a PS5. I’ll get the games early on PS5 and then play them again years later on my PC with mods. It’s not an issue for me at all.

And that's exactly what I've done with regards to their games coming to PC thus far..  I own and have played them on PS4... but 90% of the time the console was sitting unused.  Win/Win for me.  I'm happy that I don't need to own a console anymore. :glad: 

 

Steam Deck is essentially the missing link that bridges the gap for me in a sensible way.  It allows (or I should say will allow) me to make use of my entire PC library, docked to my TV, or on the go.. and serves that console like experience.  All contributing to the same platform B) 

 

God of War running on this damn thing is crazy impressive.  Playing on my TV, it looks indistinguishable from the PS4 version.  I can't wait to try Spider-Man on it :whew: 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Remij said:

And that's exactly what I've done with regards to their games coming to PC thus far..  I own and have played them on PS4... but 90% of the time the console was sitting unused.  Win/Win for me.  I'm happy that I don't need to own a console anymore. :glad: 

 

Steam Deck is essentially the missing link that bridges the gap for me in a sensible way.  It allows (or I should say will allow) me to make use of my entire PC library, docked to my TV, or on the go.. and serves that console like experience.  All contributing to the same platform B) 

 

God of War running on this damn thing is crazy impressive.  Playing on my TV, it looks indistinguishable from the PS4 version.  I can't wait to try Spider-Man on it :whew: 

Once SteamOS is officially released I might actually be done with consoles for good. PlayStation getting to day and date releases could seal the deal. No more bs multiplayer subscriptions, total freedom for controllers, tv/desktop/handheld/VR with one purchase, one unified game library forever... Sony is actually doing more than Epic to make it happen.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Ike said:

Damn Hermslobs really are getting so excited over a 4 year old game. :cruise: 

Uncharted 4

Uncharted: LL

God of War

Horizon: ZD

Spider-Man

 

 

What do all those games have in common?

 

They're all games which cows claim made Playstation great... However, all but one of them don't have sequels out yet... which means that all these games cows claim are so great... are still the best games they have...

 

 

And yet cows want us to believe they're scraps :mj: 

 

 

Get fucked.  PS = Best on PC :rofl: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Remij said:

Uncharted 4

Uncharted: LL

God of War

Horizon: ZD

Spider-Man

 

 

What do all those games have in common?

 

They're all games which cows claim made Playstation great... However, all but one of them don't have sequels out yet... which means that all these games cows claim are so great... are still the best games they have...

 

 

And yet cows want us to believe they're scraps :mj: 

 

 

Get fucked.  PS = Best on PC :rofl: 

LOL he's still trying to work his way up to PS5 games that have no been confirmed.

 

Its so funny how he attempts his slight of hand, and yet I catch it everytime.

 

PS4 games.

 

They're PS4 games, there's really nothing you can say that is going to change the fact that you are getting LAST-GEN ports years later.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jehurey said:

LOL he's still trying to work his way up to PS5 games that have no been confirmed.

 

Its so funny how he attempts his slight of hand, and yet I catch it everytime.

 

PS4 games.

 

They're PS4 games, there's really nothing you can say that is going to change the fact that you are getting LAST-GEN ports years later.

 

 

No, they're franchises which have no sequels on PS5 yet.. (besides Horizon, and we know how forgotten and unplayed that game went by YOU :mj:)

 

And we're getting FW, and Returnal, and Sackboy, and God of War: Ragnarok and so on and so on... :tom: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Remij said:

No, they're franchises

LOL he's now lowered his talking point to "we got a port OF THE FRANCHISE!!!!!!!!"

 

:lawl::lawl::lawl:

 

Well, I suppose Grand Theft Auto came to Nintendo, because we got CHINATOWN WARS, BABYYYYYY!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...