The state of Halo Infinite MP summed up

the thing with PC games finally getting to play Halo, a new major Halo release, on day one.......and they're realizing that they don't give a shit about the franchise.

Which is just going to hurt the brand from this point forward.  I don't think Halo has anything special to offer at this point.

• Upvote 1
4 hours ago, jehurey said:

the thing with PC games finally getting to play Halo, a new major Halo release, on day one.......and they're realizing that they don't give a shit about the franchise.

Which is just going to hurt the brand from this point forward.  I don't think Halo has anything special to offer at this point.

Halo used to be imitated by every other console shooter, now it finds itself imitating others.

Under any other circumstances a franchise like Halo would have been put on hiatus by now as it has lost all steam and reason to exist, except Microsoft can't because in 21 years they have failed to cultivate anything worth a damn other than Forza (which they now rehash every year) and Gears (which is also dead).  There's also the problem of Xbox's early years where it had no games and so the entire identity of the console was built around Halo.

21 years and they have nothing of their own to show for it, so in desperation they spend billions trying to buy existing successes like Elder scrolls, fallout and call of duty - because they sure as hell can't grow any of their own.

Strangely there are people retarded enough that they want this company to be the industry leader. I can now understate how retarded the average lemshit can be. Microsoft does not understand the videogames industry.

• Thanks 1