Jump to content

Diablo Immortal GS review - 6.0


Recommended Posts

https://www.gamespot.com/reviews/diablo-immortal-review-evil-on-the-go/1900-6417897/

 

Quote

The Good
A traditional Diablo campaign in scope and size that is enjoyable to run through
Captivating loop of killing monsters, getting new loot, and becoming more powerful that is sustained throughout
Great control scheme and gameplay changes that keep the action manageable on mobile
Lots of content that will keep you coming back after the story has finished


The Bad
Pacing can be stifled by level requirements that force you to come back later or pay money to speed up progression
Endgame progression is heavily skewed towards microtransactions that can mitigate a lot of random grinding
The PC beta is missing basic features and is the worst way to play

 

Pay2Win filth

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Watched a video of some guy that spent $14k in the game and was basically an unstoppable killing machine in PvP. Probably the most egregious example of pay2win I've ever seen. :puke:

  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

Watched a video of some guy that spent $14k in the game and was basically an unstoppable killing machine in PvP. Probably the most egregious example of pay2win I've ever seen. :puke:

 

Blizzard has already made $24 million off of its microtransactions in just 2 weeks :D Some people have more money than sense.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

 

Blizzard has already made $24 million off of its microtransactions in just 2 weeks :D Some people have more money than sense.

:shake: 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Do you remember when Blizzard had an almost Nintendo like reputation in the early to mid 2000's? These days they're a huge pile of shite. Activision really gutted the soul out of this company. I deleted my account when they wanted to see government issued ID just for me to change my old phone number :| Need real ID to change a phone number but no ID to delete the entire account. I hope the absolute worst for this company.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Twinblade said:

 

Blizzard has already made $24 million off of its microtransactions in just 2 weeks :D Some people have more money than sense.

 

That's actually way less than I would expect. This is the company that sold 3.5 million copies of Diablo 3 in 24 hours and makes $75+ million a month off WoW subscriptions almost two decades after the game's release. 

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Remij said:

It's a mobile game... who gives a shit that they're charging stupid amounts for it :drake: 

 

 

 

Its on PC too, and that version is apparently horrific despite Blizzard being a PC centric dev:hest:

Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

 

Its on PC too, and that version is apparently horrific despite Blizzard being a PC centric dev:hest:

It was designed for mobile dummy... the PC version is a hack job which only exists because people complained about the "Phone" thing.  They even specifically stated that it hasn't been created or tuned for PC.. they just threw it together..

 

I've played it, and the only issues are that it's very clear that it wasn't meant to be a PC game.  Barely any GFX options, bad controller support (but it's there) and shit like that.

 

Again, it's a mobile game.. who gives a shit that they're trying to fleece mobile gamers? :shrug: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Remij said:

It was designed for mobile dummy... the PC version is a hack job which only exists because people complained about the "Phone" thing.  They even specifically stated that it hasn't been created or tuned for PC.. they just threw it together..

 

I've played it, and the only issues are that it's very clear that it wasn't meant to be a PC game.  Barely any GFX options, bad controller support (but it's there) and shit like that.

 

Again, it's a mobile game.. who gives a shit that they're trying to fleece mobile gamers? :shrug: 

 

They're trying to fleece PC gamers as well, why else do you think they put it on there?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

 

They're trying to fleece PC gamers as well, why else do you think they put it on there?

Sure, but it was a game designed to fleece mobile gamers... which is why it employs mobile fleecing measures.  They figured if we can fleece a few Hermits while were at it and dedicate no work to it... why not?  :francis: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Remij said:

Sure, but it was a game designed to fleece mobile gamers... which is why it employs mobile fleecing measures.  They figured if we can fleece a few Hermits while were at it and dedicate no work to it... why not?  :francis: 

Tbf that's how most of the gaming industry thinks about pc. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Tbf that's how most of the gaming industry thinks about pc. 

No, because you literally have companies like Capcom telling investors that PC will become their main platform in the future where the majority of their sales happen.

 

That's the type of shit console kids tell themselves to cope with the fact that PC gets most all games from everywhere :hest: 

 

PC is a priority for MS, and it's fast becoming one for Sony too :geese: 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...