Video card prices are not only returning to normal, but some are even selling below the original MSRP

https://www.ign.com/articles/graphics-card-prices-finally-coming-down

The 3090Ti launched at $2000 but I just looked them up and some are selling for as low as $1650 which is kind of nuts. This bodes well for the next line of cards as well.  Nvidia likely won't be able to get away with overcharging for them because of the amount of stock thats still available.

Crypto is honestly a plague and I hope it never recovers.

This is the best news for people like me building a new PC or upgrading this year  :mjgrin:

I was gonna get a 3090 for my new PC but seeing the rumored specs of the 4080 made me to hold off and get that instead.

Nvidia needs to suffer for their crimes. I’m feeling really good about my odds of securing a 4080 this Fall :aitch: 

Edited by FIREPOWER
  • Upvote 1
23 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

This is the best news for people like me building a new PC or upgrading this year  :mjgrin:

I was gonna get a 3090 for my new PC but seeing the rumored specs of the 4080 made me to hold off and get that instead.

Nvidia needs to suffer for their crimes. I’m feeling really good about my odds of securing a 4080 this Fall :aitch: 

Yep, I'm doing a complete new build as well.  Glad I decided against getting a 30 series.. would have been a complete waste.

• Upvote 1